HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 6 months ago.
Post by ChronoWolf (2,089 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@SamJaz: Very funny. And it's not big enough.

Post by SamJaz (11,240 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@ChronoWolf: Lol. Don't complain.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,760 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@SamJaz: So I think I may want to get on in on the craziness of Hell Scarper and I may found a cool way to do it

What if one of the levels had a computer and teleporter the purpose of the room is that the group must select at least 1 person to join them and that person is teleported to them instantly.

I got the idea from the Amazing Spiderman during the secret wars arc when Spidey has to pick heroes to fight with him

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,556 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: You can get inside by taking the lift

Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Yeah but what's the fun in that lol :P

Online Now

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: If you want to do it that way, it can be arranged. Unfortunately, if you do, you're gonna have to wait until the 34th floor because everything booked, and you;re gonna miss the next boss fight.

OR! I can shrink the library next floor. Your pick.

EDIT: Choice gone, it's happening next floor. We warp you in, then have to talk you around to our side. Welcome aboard.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SamJaz: Warning before you go and bring my characters into this the only character I have that is weak enough for it is Seth the rest are too powerful.

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: Demien Vincentsson can auto-hit. Legally pierce through any defence, literally tearing your limbs off before you get chance to post. I don't think any character is capable of beating that without knowing the weakness.

'Sides, we're bringing Crow in.

@SamJaz: Abyss can move at the speed of light, kill with a single blast, back slap meteors into the sun, and regenerate.

Stasis he is just well you know how powerful he is personally.

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: Speed of auto-hit trumps all. Pierce allows to hit before reactions happen.

@SamJaz: still if I play as Abyss then I have to have Villicus who is a true over powered dude and if I use Stasis then I might end up giving him a new form.

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: First off, Mr Vincentsson is the definition of OP'd Nothing you can create can keep up, and don't argue, I'm saving it for the reveal.

Second, Stasis has enough forms. It's become a bit of a running joke.

Third, Hellscraper is fun in a hole. Beat the floor, go down. Adapt to the level of crazy required to overcome. No need for new forms. Yes, I have transformed four times, but that was showing off the forms I already have and have no need to transform further.

Fourth, I need to get dressed. I have meetings to attend and classes to teach. I have a busy next seven hours.

@SamJaz: okay I need to sleep but still Seth is better for puzzle type things but do what ever I don't even care if you use my characters for this cause I honestly was just giving a warning cause I saw that yall were bringing people in.

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: No worries, we were doing that for Lobos.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf:

Finally posted.

Online Now

@ChronoWolf: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ReliusClover:

Posted. Lobos, you're in.

Online Now

@SamJaz: lol thanks man you didn't have to do that though :)

Online Now

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: No probs, the more the merrier. Just warning you, next floor's a library.

Online Now

@SamJaz: Cool now I just got to read the rules to figure out how this works lol

Online Now

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: We kinda made the rules up as we went. As it is:

1) We go down the floors. There's 77, first page of the OOC has the floor listing.

2) When we go down stairs, announce the level on the next floor IE

Floor-XX

And that's the end of your post

3) Next person to post introduces the next floor, unless It's been reserved on the floor listing in the OOC, and DM's it. I've reserved a few floors ahead of time. Every double digit floor IE 11,22,33 contains a boss fight against one of Mr Vincentsson's children. Mr Vincentsson is the big bad.

4) Floors can contain ANYTHING. From dragons to giants to offices. We've already been to an A-Ha music video where we had to find a baby lion to give to a waitress so we could get her spatula. Don't ask. It gets weirder from there.

5) We get additional rules for specific floors.

6) No killing teammates, or killing bosses without DM's OK.

7) Demien Vincentsson will mess you up. He's allowed to throw you around like a rag doll because he is dangerous.

8) If your'e injured, you can take the lift to the top floor where Doctor Black Jack and his medical team will treat you and send you back down. Or ask SamJaz, Gen or Arthur to heal you.

9) Have fun!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel