HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by DigiDestined (152 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SamJaz: You're a mormon? You my good sir are full of surprises.

If I have any skills it's searching though wikipedia and lying.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: Did not expect that.

Post by SamJaz (12,708 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@DigiDestined: It's the graphic violence, isn't it? You shove your foot in someone's torso to stop them from healing, just once, and then suddenly they're surprised to find out you're a Mormon...

Jk. Serious though. Wiklipedia's pretty unreliable, since anyone can edit it. Guy at our school edited our schools wikipedia page so our school motto read "We love short skirts"

Post by DigiDestined (152 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SamJaz: I know it's ureliable. That's why I take everything I read with a truck load of salt.

@DigiDestined: Lol. TvTropes is so much better.

Off for my munchies and sleep time. Later.

@SamJaz: Posted, nice that i got a chance to show Chulainn of a bit as i won't be using him very often.

By the way, what's the speed of your Persona Sam?

@ReliusClover: About... 26/99. Not lightning fast, but fairly quick. He's about half as fast as he is strong.

@SamJaz: Excuse me... 26/99.

Care to translate that into machs for me?

@ReliusClover: Probably not. We'll go for pretty quick, but not inhumanly quick.

@SamJaz: Damn it Sam!

Give me some numbers already. The not knowing is killing me, in fact Gen is the only character for whom i have some definite stats.

As for my Chulainn:

Speed: Lightning timer somewhere around mach 300+

Strength: Strong enough to throws his spear around the world with a rather impressive speed, enough striking strength to tear mountains down with his bare hands and to life some of the biggest man made things out there.

Durability: Not really that extreme, can pretty much take any punishment a human with weapons could unleash on him with no damage but not so much against supernatural opponents.

Endurance: As you might have noticed... BEASTLY, will go on no matter what.

@ReliusClover: Okay. The numbers I'll give you are guesstimates.

Speed- Link from Ocarina of time, agile but nothing remarkable. His lightning is lightning fast.

Strength- Inhumanly strong. About half that of Stasis'

Durability- Comparative to Master Chiefs. Could take a tank running over him once or twice, but a sniper round to the head will take him down.

Endurance- Beastly.

@SamJaz: Got everything but the strength part as i'm not sure about Stasis's strength.

And now i face the problem as of explaining why your Cu wasn't reduced to a bloody stain on the very first impact of these two, ignoring the massive speed difference (horrible judge of character on my side, honestly thought they are equal more or less).

Meh i'll just explain it with Chulainn knowing/noticing that this was a friendly match so he was holding back or something.

@ReliusClover: OR! We ignore all the numbers and decide that they are roughly equal.

@SamJaz: Wouldn't make much sense as that would place Chulainn below Yukari in terms of power lol and her Servants are supposed to be demigods (well he is one) when compared to her.

... power up your Chulainn.

@SamJaz: Damn... this was to be about maids or something?

@ReliusClover: Will do. Compared to HE IS:

Strength: 42% of HE IS

Magic: 33% of HE IS

Endurance: 31% of HE IS

Agility: 25% of HE IS

Luck: 25% of HE IS

@SamJaz: And HE IS's current stats are...?

Doesn't matter though, i'll just assume they are equal enough now to have a real match without holding back or killing each other.

@ReliusClover: Will do. ANd yes, this was about maids. We'll probably timeskip the last 40 minutes of the time there with something.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,224 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yay, a fighting floor. And it has mechas. A big round of applause for me.

@ChronoWolf: Here ya go

Posted BTW

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel