HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by ChronoWolf (2,283 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: Arthur could, in theory, heal people, but since he has an affinity towards ice, it would be very weak.

And that new rule isn't new, It's the old one (the "NPC's are characterised by other players" one), only explained better.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Done, wasn't really sure what to do. First had something steampunk-ish in mind, then underwater setting, witches (if someone does the witches on some other floor before me you're dead) even a village with a Resident Evil feel to it.

But in the end i decided because it's the 2nd floor we should go with something smaller, faster and compacter, which came out to be this arena akin to Mad Max.

Whoever posts next decides what happens, our enemies and such.

Think Yei has some healing techniques.

Post by SamJaz (13,064 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ReliusClover: BADNIKS! Everyone fight a sonic baddie robot!

@ChronoWolf: True, but like you said, this one's explained better.

And new entries get to crash into someone else's fight.

@SamJaz: Damn you, i wanted a deformed gorilla like hillbilly who looks like Jason Voohers but on steroids, lots of them.

Oh well, should choose my robotic partner for this one or let someone else have to honor?

@ReliusClover: You decide. But someone has to have the ladybirds.

@SamJaz: Better get posting before i'm the only one who can pick them... or do you consider that a prize?

And oh, i'll be moving your crabs.

Post by Yeilin (81 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ReliusClover said:

Think Yei has some healing techniques.

She does but not exactly party-based :p

lol I just realized I've been trying to figure things out completely from your posts, guys, when I could have asked questions in here.. -_-

@Yeilin: heh, no worries, we've all been there. Hope we're helpful!

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,000 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@SamJaz: @ReliusClover: @Yeilin: @ChronoWolf: posted

Believe or not it only took me 5 min to write that. I'm getting my groove back on

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Dang, boy! I'm impressed :3 I had to keep stalling because every time I started writing someone else would have already posted at least 20 minutes before I could even get a word in lol.

@SamJaz: Yeah, for a while I wasn't getting anyone's @ replies in the RP thread, though. Weird..

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Good job lad! I think the grove is indeed returning.

@Yeilin: Yeah, that happens. What I do is highlight everything I typed, Copy it, refresh the page, check if anyone's posted, and if they haven't, paste everything I wrote into the box and his Post Reply. If they have, then adapt what I wrote, repeat. Always the repeat.

If there's no objections I'd like to set up the next scene : )

@Yeilin: Go for it. first come first serve, so long as I'm not the one going down the stairs this time.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,000 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@SamJaz: @ReliusClover: @Yeilin: @ChronoWolf:

Posted the first group of enemies

@Kuma_From_Argentina: And I'm sniping!

Post by ChronoWolf (2,283 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I have a suggestion. How about we have a boss every 20 floors, and a miniboss on every floor. We had the mecha on the first one, we didn't have one on the last one, but we could have a lava monster on this one (even though Arthur would be completely useless against it.). I already have an idea for the whole next floor. I just hope I get to post it before someone else makes something. As a small hint I have five words and a "+". Deadman Wonderland dog race + Metal. Oh, and if anyone steals this idea, I will kill him. No joke.

@ChronoWolf: No idea what Dman wonderland is. And I think I'm the miniboss at the moment. I kinda snapped and am on a rampage. Also, sorry for leaving you behind. But hey, you caught up and are being awesome.

Not sure about regimenting bosses and level numbers. Just need to keep it flowing. Bosses, minibosses, as of right now they flow rapidly. Although I'm trying to figure out what organisation would buy really expensive floor space, fill it with lava and put orcs and goblins in it. Ah well, who am I to question eccentric criminal billionaires?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel