HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf:

Posted.

@SamJaz:

When your doctor's this badass you don't need to worry about anything.

Post by SamJaz (11,623 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@ReliusClover: I know right? I'm in good hands.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,113 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: What happened to Alvin? Did I just skip a post and didn't notice him leaving the Hellscraper or something?

Online Now

@ChronoWolf: He's currently located at a beach within a napkin that's in SamJaz's pocket. He'll show up sometime soon.

But he would be very helpful right about now. He could come down after being thrown out of the surgery.

@SamJaz: I'm guessing that means you forgot about him until now. And we don't really need Alvin. If Phantom only thought of blinking to the staircase and getting to the next floor, we could use the elevator to get to the next floor. I wonder what Kuma wants with this floor, other then getting Gen poisoned.

@ChronoWolf: I could pretty much blink through the damn floor... on every floor, but where's the sport in that?

@ReliusClover: I know, but still.

Hey, how did the tentacles not attack the card with Gen? I believe it made vibrations. And how did the tentacles sense the team if we aren't on the salt?

@ChronoWolf: I assumed that you are actually. And also Gen is already there so they are kinda attacking him.

Online Now

@ChronoWolf: I hadn't forgotten Alvin. I'd just removed him from play until a later date.

@ReliusClover: And I'm blaming this on Alvin.

So guys, tomorrow around 3 i'll be on a plane to Germany. I stay there for a week. I have a project to do and prepare some stuff for the theater so i won't probably be posting very often, if at all. This applies to all threads of course.

Online Now

@ReliusClover: Cool, thanks for letting us know.

Question. Would it be detrimental to current plot for a panicking Alvin to tell everyone that SJ's dead?

@SamJaz: Not really sure...

Also, make of the tentacles grab Phantom and slam him into the salt. That should knock him out and you can move him up to Sam where he's gonna remain in sleeping-beauty like state till i don't come back.

Online Now

@ReliusClover: Done ya one better. Check it out.

@SamJaz: Was kinda hard to find a reason as to why Phantom got grabbed by the things as both him and his reactions are many, many, many times faster than them, but a distraction caused, hilariously enough, by the panicking Alvin was enough.

Think that takes me out of commission for some time now.

Also i just noticed how Phantom's warming up compared to how he was for the first time he interacted with someone.

Online Now

@ReliusClover: Indeed.

@ChronoWolf:

I'll post tomorrow, sleep time now. Curse you Daylight Savings...

Posted, y'all.

Online Now

@ChronoWolf: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @RadicalRin: @ReliusClover:

Sweet. Alvin just keeps hammering away at that thing until it's dead or it does something, over to you Kuma.

Oh my, we didn't progress much this week, did we?

Well i'm back now and will be posting tomorrow.

Online Now

@ReliusClover: Kuma's fan broke, so we haven't been able to advance. Might make an executive decision and go on without him.

@SamJaz: I see.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel