HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: Damn Sam, you should have stopped at the heart ripping scene. Don't you know anything about build ups? Whole tension got ruined.

I'll post, now. I'll probably have Yukari leave the team soon by the way.

Post by SamJaz (12,840 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ReliusClover: I was assuming everyone had been sensible and left by that point. If you want, I'll make a second post after yours, and then cut everything from the heart-ripping down out from the first post and paste it into the second post, right after yours, later. Might be in the morning, but I can do that if you want.

@SamJaz: Meh i was joking. And yeah i as well assume everyone left by that time, otherwise i'm pretty sure non of us would actually leave if they saw that lol.

@ReliusClover:

Really? I thought they'd be desensitized to my casual death scenes by now. That's, what, three I've had by now? Only I've only been clinical once.

Look forward to that conversation. "So, SamJaz, what took you so long, twist your ankle?"

"Soz mate, had a heart transplant and a few hours of dialysis before they plugged the new kidney in. I had to bribe the nurse to get out of the physio so I could come as soon as I was walking. Which remind me, Matt? You're taking her out to dinner on Friday. She thinks you're cute."

@SamJaz: Whole things gives me a JJBA Abridge vibe.

"I sprained my ankle!"

@ReliusClover: I love JJBA Abridged. Refuse to watch the actual show in case it doesn't live up to the abridged version. Is that bad? I don't care. The only way to deal with problems like these... IS TO BURN IT!!

@SamJaz: Hehe, just wait. There's gonna be a period where Phantom is gonna be slightly insane and kinda evil (counting on you to punch him out of it lol), when that time comes all sentences he speaks shall being with "I, Phantom..."

Anyway posted. Totally figured we can't have this tower without the evil reflection fight.

@ReliusClover: Nice. Let's burn through these next few floors fairly quickly, I'll play as Hitomi for a while. I'll bring SJ back around floor... either 21, 22, or 23. Most likely 21, but let's see if we can get there within a week.

Yep, tight time frame. But who thinks we can do it? Get to floor 22 by April. One week left everyone!

@SamJaz: Will try. I'll be waiting for you or someone to post and then engage in a long post fight between Phantom and Phantom-Alter.

@ReliusClover: Nice. Actaully,everyone?

Kill your doppelganger in your next post. I assume there's no tricks. Relius will now proceed to explain the rules and abilities of thes guys in comparison to their respective peoples. Relius? Take the stage, explain the rules.

@SamJaz: Pretty much they can do what we can. But they are limited to only what we have shown in the tower so far. So techniques and abilities that we did not display so far are unknown to them and same for stats, if we have been holding back on speed or strength they can only use the level we have shown. They can't learn anything new. Also they don't have our knowledge, just pretend to do so.

@ChronoWolf: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @RadicalRin:

There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Kill quick. Posted BTW. Current timeline is the stomping on kidney holes.

ALSO! Next floor is baseball. You just need to score a run and you're through. Get a home run and everyone's through. Floor after that is Kuma's. Kuma, I hope you remember what you were going to do with that.

@SamJaz: One more second and i'd have expected her to start getting naked.

Hm, i guess i'll get to dealing with my little demon self. Finally can show off Mark 3.

@ReliusClover: Hey, Hitomi is cold blooded. Do whatever it takes to survive.

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf:

Big ass post, made.

@ReliusClover: Nice.

Good post, double kill.

Just waiting on Yukari and onto the baseball. In theory we could get through in one post if the first batter gets a home run. Remember, if you're out, you die.

Posted all. Batter up.

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf:

Posted.

Nice! So, , your floor.

I reckon they're just starting to wheel SJ into the operating theatre right now. Four more hours before he's battle ready. Time got shortened since the heart was already removed and a suitable hole has already been made. Though, we can shorten it with magic fast doctors if needs be.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,778 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ChronoWolf: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover:@SamJaz: @RadicalRin:

Posted, I thought we should make something more akin to terror this time.

The monster can only manifest as Tendrils, think it like an homage to the movie Tremors fused with a Videoclip of a band I like

And notice the being is blind and can sense you in a desert enviroment. "Samjaz... you wouldnt hit a blind monster would ya?"

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel