HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Kinda sad i did because that would have been badass. And i already called floor 16 and confirmed what's it gonna be a page ago or so... actually it was this one on the top.

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf:

Posted.

Post by SamJaz (13,064 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ReliusClover: editya post and go downstairs. That's the important thing.

@SamJaz: Why the hurry? But yeah sure.

And also, can't wait for the Irish Dog vs Irish Dog face off.

@ReliusClover: Mine has magic. =) Electricity and Wind, weakness to ice, reflects wind based attacks, resists electricity and physical attacks. BAAOM

@ReliusClover: So, what's the next floor?

@SamJaz: Well mine has magic as well. Rune magic to be exact. Stuff like making fire, lighting, ice and other elemental powers and enchanting his spear with said elements to make nice explosion of them on impact when thrown, barriers or smalls familiars for tracking.

And hah, mine has Gae Bolg.

Also once i get the whole Potential system running i'll have stuff like pure mage Chulainn or pure hunter Chulainn.

@ReliusClover: dude. We both got Gae Bolg.

But, we shall find out in the upcoming battle. When SamJaz can afford the fusing.

@SamJaz: You totally need to specify that or i'll ignore it hmph!

Tho mine would rather go bare fists on your Cu than to actually use GB.

And got no idea for the floor, i made the previous one and i'm out of ideas right now anyway. Intend a Toon Force level but think that it's too early for that yet.

@ReliusClover: Fine, I'll do it.

@ChronoWolf: @Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

Posted, you're gonna love it.

Off to bed now, Think voidshiki can post on Shinjiku shock?

@SamJaz: Yeah i noticed i neglected that. I'll see to it that i post tomorrow.

And good night.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,000 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SamJaz: @ReliusClover:

Relius: I didnt knew...

Sam: I'll take 19 is my lucky number

@ChronoWolf: @Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

Posted. Best similie ever. Kuma, PM me you idea, at least for layout, and I'll add it to the floor listing.

Guys, question for ya. I intend to bring in a villan later on, one of the Vincetsson kids, and give him the Pierce ability. What this will do is allow him a 100% success rate for every single physical attack he executes. You try to block punch, his fist goes through your arm and into your face.

How this will work as an RP is that he would be allowed to Auto-Hit, IE to attack you and for the attack to land on your character and send your character flying during his post, without giving you chance to counterattack or dodge until after you're embedded into the concrete. How does everyone feel about a character like that? Are we okay with this one boss enemy being able to do this?

@SamJaz: Sure, i like it.

Gives me a reason to bring out a heavy weapon.

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf:

And posted.

@ReliusClover: We should get an advance meeting of him soon, once we get approval. We're gonna need the biggest guns we got.

@ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

Sorry guys. It had to be done. I planned to bring in the chance to wash the dragon blood and various other substances off, and for Alvin to get shoes and Gen to put a shirt on. (I assume he's dressed as a boxer. Correct me if I'm wrong. If not, his shirt needs changing from the amount of abuse he's been in.)

And then, I remembered that I've written SamJaz as someone who sings in the shower. Sorry guys.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,283 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ReliusClover: I expect you to describe Yukari taking a shower in great detail. No "She took a shower", instead use your awesome RPing skills and describe it perfectly.

@ChronoWolf said:

@ReliusClover: I expect you to describe Yukari taking a shower in great detail. No "She took a shower", instead use your awesome RPing skills and describe it perfectly.

perv

@ChronoWolf said:

Hey, can you put some itching powder, on Sam's and Phantoms clothes." Phantom will pay for taking Arthurs guitar, and Sam, is going to pay for hitting him with the spatula. He just hoped Hitomi wouldn't doublecross him.

Jerk. Just for that, she will.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,283 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: Yes I am.

And you're the one who smacked Arthur with the spatula.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel