HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 6 months ago.
Post by ChronoWolf (2,084 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: Striking out should be easy for Phantom. He just makes a ball out of his cards and voila. Scoring a home run will be a bigger problem. And that capsule monster thing remindes me of yugioh capsule monster saga. Other then the obvious similarity to pokemon.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: I see. Gonna cheat the hell out of floor 36. And also if possible i'd like to have floor 16, for Yukari something like a plot point.

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf

Finally, last post for this floor. Took some time.

And damn cheesy ending, but i had to use Maggy for something, at first just wanted to use her as a one-scene-wonder in the fight at the river but because we avoided that i had to improvise a bit.

Post by SamJaz (11,155 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@ChronoWolf: @Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

Well played Relius. Also, posted. Who likes bullfighting?

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf:

Posted.

@ChronoWolf: @Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

Also posted. Alvin isn't so useless after all.

@SamJaz: Totally expected that "dragon's gonna target me even though i'm in the air" twist. You really like to make stuff chase after me once i leave the ground.

Anyway, can't decide if i should summon Cu or not. Meh i'll post with Phantom first and then i'll see. What you think? To show off, or not to show off? That is the question.

@ReliusClover: New girl needs chance to shine to amke her presence known, or she gets outshines like Alvin.

@SamJaz: Yeah, but kinda OOC for her to summon Chulainn on the first floor she's on and it's not life threatening, but i think i'll work around that.

@ReliusClover: She has something epic at striking the weakness. And seriously? Dragon? Not life threatening?

How is a dragon not become life threatening? Has the level for danger been raised that stupidly high already?

Sigh. We're all gonna walk outta here, some guy will pull an AK-47 on us, demand our money, and we'll just laugh at him and walk away, aren't we?

@SamJaz: Meant when she's already beaten left and right and nothing works on the verge of death. Not just because she is at the "start" of a dangerous situation.

And hey not like we haven't been through worse than a little dragon.

@ReliusClover: Does she know that? For all she knows, 13 is the dangerously hard one.

@SamJaz: Yeah she can't have an idea, was more talking about us the "veterans" but i'll be finishing in my next post then with Chulainn in charge then.

Siiick.

Classic Gen. I love this guy.

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf:

Posted with both accounts. Yukari's post was longer than expected.

Next floor time. After that, ninja restaurant.

@SamJaz: Damn nice.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,553 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@ReliusClover:@SamJaz: You kill the Dragon! T.T I wanted to make Gen get swallowed and punch his way out

Can I call the -16 floor from before? I got a really good idea...

@Kuma_From_Argentina: -16 is taken, but 17, 19, 20 and 21 are still free. Gonna have a giant worm nest?

@ReliusClover: And don't laugh yet. SamJaz is actually going to make a Cu Chullainn to compete against Yukari's.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel