HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,844 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Fehafare: Erm, sure. You're in charge of that floor then. Same for Girlycard. I'll handle the other bosses. Pic two numbers, 22, 33, 44, or 55?

Post by Fehafare (9,434 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: It was CWolf's idea, but lol yeah sure if you say so.

I'll be going with floors 33 and 55 then.

@Fehafare: sweet.

Btw, waiting on you for Hellscraper and Shinjuku shock.

Post by Fehafare (9,434 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: PC's been out cold for the past day or two (a half of the 2nd day to say so) but i'm back now.

I'll post as soon as i get something done, shouldn't take more than 30 mins.

@Fehafare: Cool.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf:

Posted.

And damn, i just had my best idea for a character so far. But i would be far too ashamed to make a 5th character and killing off one of my current ones so soon is a no go.

@ReliusClover: Aw come on, do tell.

@SamJaz: @Fehafare: Posted.

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf

@SamJaz: Nah, too early it's just a rough idea. But it would allow me to make a much more cold and ruthless character (when compared to my others) and include catchphrases lol. Would pretty much be a much less money driven and less random, with more supernatural elements kind of bounty hunter, but still with the core.

Problem is, he would be the perfect definition of neutral, because he acts as the enforcer of a outer higher force which isn't good nor bad and i already have me two neutrals and two heroic neutrals. I want to make a damn villain already.

I see. Nice to have balance I suppose.

@ChronoWolf: @Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

Posted.

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf

... posted, though it's obvious by now i think.

Post by VoidShiki (116 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ChronoWolf:

Wasn't there a new rule or something that would let us avoid having our floors altered by others? Time Manipulation is the last thing i want for her, and i'll be correcting that in my next post...

@VoidShiki: Either way, I think I won the prize for most unexpected reaction to the situation amongst the entire team. posted.

@SamJaz: Just read it, not really surprised by Sam getting turned into a knife holder but rather the oceanic rain.

@VoidShiki: Deal with it as you see fit. Doesn't count as altering floor since I'm flooding it, not changing the initial requirements of the floor.

@SamJaz: Ofc not, and honestly the power set i intended for the maid the the perfect counter anyway (well more or less).

But i have to ask, you live or dead? Because i don't really know how to react to it in a proper way. You want mouth-to-mouth breathing? Make Phantom blink you out of the building? Wait for a badass comeback where you reveal you weren't hurt to being with?

@VoidShiki: before you freeze it, 30'c salt water. Fresh from the tropics.

@SamJaz: Nope wasn't that.

And oh, about my edit up there?

@VoidShiki: Yep? You off to do it?

@SamJaz: I mean i'm asking what i'm supposed to do out of the three, because i really don't know.

And as you can see by my acc i'm posting in SS right now.

@VoidShiki: Oh, THAT edit. Um, treat me dead. For now. Yes. SamJaz is a corpse. He's gonna stay that way until further notice. Got three options to deal with his situation and I'll pick one when I've thought about it. Only one of them relies on drive forms, surprisingly.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel