HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Think i'll be editing that.

Post by SamJaz (12,519 posts) See mini bio Level 20

heh. Off to bed. Carry on without me. You guys control Frank and Bill.

@SamJaz: Sure thing, and edited my post so it doesn't contradict yours.

Bye.

@ReliusClover: cheers.

Hey, if you're off fighting cows, can you control Frank and Bill for everyone for a bit? Thanks if you can. Sleep beckons for me. Speaking in front of a hundred people or so tomorrow.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,714 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@SamJaz: @ReliusClover: Ok I'll control Frank and Bill

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Cheers. I'll sleep well tonight. Make whatever skills you want for them, knock SamJaz out, wreck stuff up. I'll catch up tomorrow. Laters!

@SamJaz: Good luck there.

Online Now

@SamJaz: Good Luck

@ReliusClover: Frank attacked you not Bill, he went for Samjaz and Yei

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Damn... i'll edit it.

Online Now

Sorry to bother you, my character name is Gen http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/undefeated-in-the-whole-world-a-hot-blooded-boxer-bio/331215/ and this is his bio

@Yeilin:

Post seems fine, only thing, you don't actually know Phantom's name lol (especially since he keeps his indentity hidden).

Unless that part was an omniscient narrator instead of Yei's thoughts.

Post by Yeilin (81 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Yikes! I knew that, I'm just slow sometimes.. thanks for the headsup, I'll edit that. @ReliusClover: 'Omniscient narrator', I choose you! :3

Online Now

@Yeilin: @ReliusClover: Posted

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Yeilin: @ReliusClover: Nice. I'll be waking up sometime this evening. Keep up the swesomesauce!

Online Now

To facilitate narrative about the Mecha suit let's say is something like this (The third one)

(This image is from the RPG handbook I published during last December, only in Spanish)

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Looks good to me, though don't really think we even need a picture after all it's just a mini-villain.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,193 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@ReliusClover: Maybe it isn't required, but it looks cool. If you can have something why not have it (as long as it's not AIDS or something else that can kill you).

Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Count on Kuma to bring in the mechas lol

Alright. One of these levels, it needs to be pure mechas. Maybe on giant turntables suspended over lava. That sounds like level 12. Or 2. Depends how far we want to take the HSQ.

And out comes the big guns. Also, like before, I'm immune to head shots. Just saying.

RIGHT! New rule. When you post, first type what the enemies do to the person who posted above you. Then do your thing. When the next person posts, they'll send baddies to mess you up before doing your thing.

And next person to post gets to pick what the new floor is. Also, am I the resident white mage here? Because it looks like I'm the only one who can heal other people.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel