Heart of the Sword (OOC)

Topic started by Falken on April 9, 2014. Last post by Maximus 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

A call rings in the ears of everyone walking the path of the sword, a call to combat and to glory, and the promise of a battle like no other. The Spirit of the Samurai has appeared once again in Japan and wants to gauge the skill of the swordsmen of the world. Those of heart dedicated to their blades will hear his call and an image of an abandoned city on an island will be their sole lead to the challenge. Hashima Island will be the stage for this battle of blades.

Street Level

Main Weapon Sword (REQUIRED)

Basically is a Battle Royale Scenario created by Chambara to test the level of swordsmanship of the current era. Is not needed to be a Japanese style swordsman, but your weapon must be sword or sword-like. If your character has abilities apart from the sword he can use them, but at their own risk.

Post by SamJaz (11,654 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@Falken: So, I'm guessing that Naoto, Slayer and Blondie are invited?

Now, what would be SamJaz's standing if he's under oath to use only swordsmanship and physical powers, using no magic, no transformations and no persona skills?

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,628 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: No, I learnt my lesson, Samjaz aint Street Level anymore.

And he isnt using a Sword, a Keyblade aint a Sword in my book.

Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: He could borrow one, but fair enough. Slayer and the others good though?

@SamJaz: Slayer, Naoto and Blondie are good.

I have Callis and Chambara inside this. Maybe one of the Inazuma Students (not 1st Year, maybe I'll introduce one of the top 5 in the whole school, the Pinnacle of Hardwork)

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Probably enter with Koko, Juni became more powerful after being revived from death she no where near street level at full power.

Post by MonRepos (9 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Juni_Hinamura said:

Probably enter with Koko, Juni became more powerful after being revived from death she no where near street level at full power.

You called?
Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@MonRepos: You must be hearing things death:P

Online Now

@Juni_Hinamura: Can't blame him. His ears aren't what they used to be.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,798 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I could create a BH swordman from one of the 3 branches (or all of them)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: You shouldnt, you already have a shit load of threads to write for

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,798 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Fine but if you do a gunslinger equivalent of this than I want in that!

Post by Vapovile (1,752 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Interesting. I could put Sid in here, but he hates using his sword, despite his skill with it. Have fun anyone who signs up though :D.

Post by Justalittlegirl (625 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I just noticed that everybody has a lot of characters here.

Post by Vapovile (1,752 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Justalittlegirl: Everyone but me and a few other people :D. The only people that I control are Haruko and Sid, and that is it. But yeah, Sam has an army of characters under his command xD.

@Justalittlegirl: I have Gen, Callis, Falken, Chambara and Kuro-san (this are the only ones active) I have a shitload more but I dont use most of them since a while, some arent even rebooted.

Post by Maximus (2,394 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Seika is definitely up for this.

Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SamJaz: @Maximus: The thread is up

@Falken: @SamJaz: I'll post tomorrow.

@Falken: @SamJaz: All yours guys.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel