HE IS [VS] Statis the Angel of Balance.

Topic started by HE_IS on Feb. 17, 2013. Last post by Shadowchaos 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by HE_IS (143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The bullets and the shockwave collapsed against large, black shields. They were curved and rectangular, like the ones of recent roman soldiers, but the ones holding them were not soldiers.

They were Arbitrators.

Cloaked in black armour, under the black trenchcoats, they wielded the Mauls of Justice to apprehend and punish those that dared to defy the Emperors laws.

To them, one cannot break the law. One can only break themselves against the law.

And they were the law.

Each Arbitrator had a fanatical zeal, much like HE IS, but while HE IS led armies, the Arbitrators were meant to bring in those that went against the Emperors Will.

They were an internal force.

"ELIAS VENTRIS" The Arbitrators at the back shouted, their massive shotguns aimed at HE IS's head. "YOU ARE HEREBY UNDER ARREST FOR BREAKING YOURSELF AGAINST THE EMPERORS HOLY TREATY THAT GRANTS THIS WORLD HIS SEAL OF PERMISSION. YOU HAVE VIOLATED YOURSELF AGAINST THAT HOLY COMMAND AND YOU HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO STAND TRAIL FOR YOUR ACTIONS!"

HE IS Knelt down, dropping HIS gun to the floor and placed HIS hands behind HIS head.

I LIVE TO SERVE

I ACCEPT MY FATE THAT MY BLOOD CAN SATE THE DEMANDS OF JUSTICE

HE IS's hands were encased in bands of light, and ten of the twelve Arbitrators lead HIM into the portal behind him.

The head Arbitrator, or the one who had been standing at the front of the shields, approached Stasis.

"The Emperor has decreed that you live today." The Arbitrator told the angel. "A team will come to repair damage the heretic has caused to your world. Thus endeth the battle on this world for this day." He announced, placing an official document with the seal of the Emperium marked upon it.

"You will find this acceptable and rejoice in the Emperors mercy and kindness." The Arbitrator added, turning to walk through the portal, closing it behind him.

Down on the streets below, small portals opened up as mindless drones, half flesh, half machine, poured out into the streets to repair the damaged streets, houses, and gardens.

It was over.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Stasis watched as his opponent was taken off by these strange interrupters. Stasis walked over to a shelf that had somehow survived the battle and grabbed a vial with a light purple liquid in it. He tossed the the vial to HE IS and gave a friendly smile. "Drink up cause we need to fight again," Stasis said rubbing his neck in a childish manner. After the beings left Stasis promptly collapsed where he stood and passed out from energy loss. He opened his eyes and was met by a killer headache and a blurry image of a figure looking down upon him. "So the Angel of Death has come to take me away and it has a very soft and warm face," Stasis remarked as he placed a hand a hand on the figure's cheek. His vision returned and he saw Bellus was looking over him with a worried face. "Worse a girl who is angry that her date was ruined," Stasis joked as he put on a weak smile glad that the fight was over. Bellus seemed content that Stasis could still make jokes so her worries lightened. Stasis dropped his hand back to the bed and fell back to sleep as a pale blue light started to surround him. "Sleep tight Micheal," Bellus said as she left the room to let Stasis sleep and recover his energy. Though she could sense that something in him had been awoken and then trapped again. So she would wait and see if this hidden energy would be good for him or bad.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel