HE IS [VS] Statis the Angel of Balance.

Topic started by HE_IS on Feb. 17, 2013. Last post by Shadowchaos 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by HE_IS (143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

HE IS smiled.

The miles were not destroyed.

Colliding only increased their ferocity in their reality tearing rampage.

The miles grew wilder and thicker, surrounding the space between the two angelic beings, and the forerunner of conquest had to laugh.

The miles continued, slicing through all to devour their prey.

And yet, HE IS charged, swinging his blade to enter close combat, even with the Red Miles rushing in to tear chunks of Statis' flesh.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Stasis knew he only had a few options and he had to react fast. He opened his eyes once more but this time the effect was even greater. The miles could not enter the energy field from the power he was creating. Stasis brought his sword up and parried the blow away. He brought his left hand back and charged up a powerful beam of red energy. He then released it at point blank range at HE IS's hand ready to take away the angel's main way of protecting himself.

The Red Miles tore through the barrier like it was paper, and rushed in to turn the angel into so much swiss cheese.

But they collapsed into red dust as HE IS's sword hand was vaporised by the oncoming beam of red energy.

The beam itself sizzled against HE IS's breast plate, but the damage was done as a wedding ring hit the floor between the two beings and rattled to a standstill.

HE IS looked down at it, then to Statis.

OH. OH YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE.

HE IS ducked down to the ground, grabbing the ring, the source of the red miles and symbol of His marital vows, in His remaining hand and swept His legs out, trying to knock the angel off his feet. If the angel was knocked down, HE IS would leap onto him and smash his face in bare fisted, bringing this war of wills to a mortal-like dog fight. If the angel somehow managed to remain upright, then HE IS would have to leap for him like a monster, spread His wings and unleash His divine wrath.

Stasis smirked after he realized that he had finally did some lasting harm to this being. He knew he cojuld win now if he hadn't transformed out of this form yet and was able to do that. Stasis was tackled to the ground and could feel a fist hit him hard in the face. Though he let himself get hit for his plan. From his back sprouted a pair of black wings made from pure energy. With these wings came a increase in Stasis's strength. He charged two more beams into his hands and released them at HE IS both stronger then then the last beam he used. He used the distraction to get himself several feet away looking better for wear. Though he did not look mad about the fight he actually looked excited about a chance to fight like this all out no limitations with a strong opponent. "remind me, why are we fighting again?" Stasis asked throwing his sword to the side where it impedded itself in the ground handle up and the metal shimmering in the light.

VICTORY IS ITS OWN REASON

DEFEAT ALLOWS NONE

HE IS charged through the flesh-scorching beams that tore through HIS armour and incinerated chunks of HIS flesh.

AND THE ZEALOT NEVER ASKS SUCH POINTLESS QUESTIONS

HE IS slammed HIS forehead into Statis' face.

Stasis stumbled back a few steps rubbing his head in pain. "Ow why you do that?" he complained in a childish voice no longer acting like the powerful warrior he was before. He began to run around the area clutching his head in pain yelling cusses in latin which he didn't even know he knew. He shook his head a few times to clear off the dizziness and came to a halt to his madness. Then for no reason at all he looked down at his watch which had for some reason not been destroyed in the fight and and went pale in fear. He suddenly disappeared and reappeared next to his sword with his sheath in his hand. He pulled his sword out of the ground and sheathed it. He looked at HE IS and gave a apologetic smile. "Sorry man but I got this date with a dark angel girl and she is really hot also a sharpshooter so If I am late I will pay for it" Stasis explained placing both of his hands on the ground. A portal opened up from the ground and sucked him in closing as soon as he was in.

HE IS roared at this display of blatant cowardice. Enraged, HE tore open a wall in reality, regenerating HIS wounded body as HE did so, and stepped through the pathway into the cowards retreat.

It was a clean world. Perhaps Earth, perhaps Terra, perhaps some angelic colony, it was no matter. The sky was blue, the small plants on the ground were green, each specimen focused on one leaf. Grass. There are angels, plenty of their infants, running around and squealing like brats.

There the coward is, courting an angel female.

HE IS opened one of HIS six mouths and began to sing a song that would end this angelic planet.

STATIS

The sky grew black and as clouds gathered and lightning danced. Children stopped their games and ran to their mothers, screaming in terror. Wind raged, rain fell, and through it all, light cracked the sky as the horror of angels began to descend upon all others in this park.

The ground below their feet shook and split from the fury of this being, and magma began to burst from the fissures that were made. Armour began to fade from HE IS, and HIS skin became bone white.

SUCCESS IS MEASURED IN BLOOD

YOURS OR YOUR ENEMIES

The darkness fled from HE IS, but the storm remain in full force. Torrential rainfall pelted itself onto the ground, despite the absence of clouds in the air above them. Fire continued to come from below, and lightning continued to dance in the bright sunlight.

AND THE HERETIC

HE IS stepped forward, and stood behind Statis and the angel girl, blade swinging for both of their necks.

SHALL BE PURGED

Stasis groaned as his portal dropped him into his bedroom at his parents house. He looked around his room and saw a purple vial, he took it swallowed it whole and all his wounds healed instantly. He threw his sword onto his bed and changed into a set of clothes exactly like the clothes he was wearing before the battle. He opening the window and jumped out and as soon as he landed he started running off. He came to a park and saw the girl he had came to see. She was a couple inches shorter then him and she had long black hair and black eyes. Her skin was slightly pale, but she seemed happy to see him even if he was a little late. " Micheal hurry up we are going to be late for the movie!" she yelled waving him over. "Alright Bellus" he said appearing next to her in a blink of a eye and wrapping his arm around her. He looked down at her and smiled he really enjoyed times like this when he could act normal instead of the constant fighting. He had spoken to soon though when he felt a ominous chill run down his spine. All of a sudden HE IS had shown up and attacked them. Like a flash he moved out of the way with Bellus still in his arms and landed several feet away. He knew Bellus wasn't a combatant so she would be shook up by this kind of power. He gave her a slight squeeze and let her go and watched her fly off. He stood up straight up like a legendary hero and glared at HE IS. "Couldn't leave well enough alone could you?" he asked his voice no longer the happy young voice it was during the fight. It was now darker and angry like a battle hardened veteran. "I will kill you for attempting to harm Bellus" he said releasing huge amounts of killer intent. He brought his hands up and summoned two red discs of energy that hummed in anger. He locked on HE IS's energy and launched it at full force he was not holding anything back now. He chased after the discs fists ready if the discs were blocked or taken head on they would cut HE IS to shreds and they would keep hunting him no matter where he ran and Stasis would attack him with all his physical strength if he pulled the energy disappearing trick again. "Here I come!"

HE IS snarled as HIS quarry escaped from HIM, but Stasis returned in full force, launching energy blasts that burned, even against HE IS's mightiest armour.

However, the discs would not cut.

They remained, spinning against HIS torso in futile effort.

And Stasis continued his charge, barehanded, ready to beat down.

From the look in his eyes, he expected HE IS to destroy HIS energy to escape the discs.

THE UNIFORMS OF THE MORTAL ARMIES ARE CAMOUFLAGED IN ORDER TO PROTECT THEIR WEARERS BY HIDING THEM FROM SIGHT

THE PRINCIPLE IS THAT WHAT THE ENEMY CANNOT SEE HE CANNOT KILL

THIS IS NOT THE WAY OF THE ADEPTUS ASTARTES

A ZEALOT OF JUSTICE'S ARMOUR IS BRIGHT WITH HERALDRY THAT PROCLAIMS HIS DEVOTION TO HIS CHAPTER AND THE BELOVED EMPEROR OF LIGHT

OUR PRINCIPLE IS THAT WHAT THE ENEMY CAN SEE, HE WILL SOON LEARN TO FEAR

HE IS stabbed HIS sword into the ground, grabbing the spinning discs with HIS hands. They cut through the thinner armour, and began to slice through HIS palms in HIS grip.

TO THE DARKNESS I BRING FIRE

TO THE IGNORANT I BRING FAITH

THOSE WHO WELCOME THESE GIFTS MAY LIVE

BUT I WILL VISIT NAUGHT BUT DEATH AND ETERNAL DAMNATION ON THOSE WHO REFUSE THEM

COME, YOU ANGEL

SHOW ME WHAT PASSES FOR FURY AMONGST YOUR MISBEGOTTEN KIND

HE IS charged, carrying spinning discs of death to bring to blows against Stasis, swinging them into the angel's face as the angel swung his fists for HE IS' face.

DEATH!

AND!

GLORY!

Stasis glared as he charged forward seeming to be ignorant of the danger that stood in front of him. His mouth turned from a frown to a smirk of victory. The discs disappeared into red floating balls of energy and floated back into him. The color faded from stasis and every part of him had a slight grey tint to it. Stasis flew through HE IS harmlessly like a ghost. The after image faded from view almost as if it had never existed leaving behind empty space. Stasis appeared again below HE IS with his legs bent and his arms at his side with his hands holding a imaginary ball. There in between the space of his hands and red ball of energy formed. The ball then grew larger till it was twice the size of his head. "I'm going to make you pay!" Stasis yelled releasing the red energy in a large and powerful beam at point blank range. He flipped back several feet and used the distraction of the attack to make sure Bellus was far away using his emotion sensing.

HE IS was sent flying upwards by the beam, but righted HIMSELF in the air and brought two very large guns aimed at the angel below.

The guns were huge. Each one would shoot armour-piercing explosive rounds at a rate of four rounds per second, each bullet the size of a human fist. The recoil alone would pulverise the bones of anyone less than super human who tried to use it.

I ONLY HAVE ONE DEBT TO YOU

ONE OF FIRE AND OF LEAD

HE IS pulled the triggers, raining death onto the angel below.

Stasis moved fast dodging the bullets as he ran around. He was trying to keep the damage in the area to a minimum which was hurting his fighting. He disappeared and then reappeared behind HE IS with his left hand hold his right arm and his right arm outstretched and his hand shaped like a gun. He was just floating there upside down with his face contorted in fury. Then little particles of red energy started gathering at his finger tips and formed into a small ball. "This ends here!" Stasis yelled shooting a powerful beam of bloody crimson energy that rocketed forward towards HE IS's brain and also split off to his heart.

The two beams burst through HE IS's armour and flesh.

It burned and tore and stung but...

PAIN IS TEMPORARY

HE IS twisted around, letting the beams cut HIM further and cauterise HIS wounds as they passed through, and HE raised both of the massive guns to Stasis' forehead.

GLORY IS ETERNAL

HE pulled the triggers.

DAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKA

Stasis was caught off guard by how his opponent could take blows through the brain and heart and still live. He caught himself in time to shoots several blasts from his fingers that destroyed the bullets a few feet from him. The explosion knocked him to the ground flat on to his back and put several scratches, scrapes, and broke one of his ribs. He pulled himself up holding his ribs and glared. "So tell me how does it make you feel when I tell you that if I die I will come back to like in a week and be even stronger?" Stasis asked laughing from the pain in his ribs. He was realing pulling from his reserves now so his healing abilities were canceled till his reserves recharged. He began to mumble a strange and unknown language as a pale blue light surrounded him. The light faded and he stopped his chant. He pulled his hand back and began to charge a red ball of energy in his hand. He tossed the ball and it split into several little ball each the same power of the first ball. The balls surrounded HE IS and then they suddenly started flying at him at full speed.

The balls engulfed HE IS in red energy, and HE descended from it, HIS white armour burning with unnaturally red flames.

MERCY IS AN ATTRIBUTE DESIRED BY THOSE WHO DO NOT DESERVE TO FIND IT IN WHOM THEY ASK IT FROM

HE IS raised HIS guns again, launching more firepower on the angel and the space around him as HE walked towards him.

WHAT WOULD I DO YOU ASK?

I'LL KILL YOU AGAIN

AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU STAY DEAD

THE TRIED AND TESTED MANNER DOES NO DEVIATE FROM THE HOLY CODEX

Stasis laughed as he dodged the bullets but one clipped him in the leg. He crouched down holding his bleeding leg as HE IS came slowly towards him. "tell me after you beat me what do you have planned for the realm we are fighting in?" Stasis asked the answer that is given would determine his next actions. Either way he intended to strike with everything he had. He pulled back his fist and began to charge weak invisible energy into it.

THE AFFAIRS OF THE LIVING ARE OF NO CONCERN TO THE DEAD

HE IS aimed HIS guns very close to the angel's head.

He fired.

"Hahaha true you have a point but I won't let you harm my friends and family," Stasis said as his hand started glowing a brillant shade of yellow. He had only one shot and he knew he had to act right. Using all his speed he brought his fist up and launched the blasts detonating the bullets in midair just in time as the explosion detonated in front of him. The resulting explosion sent him flying and he added a jump of his own to send him flying through the roof of a building. He pulled himself up to a sitting position and his shirt and jacket fell off into tatters. He looked down on the ground and saw a strange circle with several ancient texts. "The final test for a warrior the test of mission. His mission is selfish so I will have the advantage here," he muttered to himself as he massaged his leg from where he had been clipped. He now just had to wait for his opponent to show up to put his plan into action.

HE IS leapt into the air, and crashed down into the building in front of Stasis.

Fire descended from HIS shoulders, caping HIS back and trailing over the floor like tired wings, but they faded as HE IS stood upright.

TO KILL FOR THE EMPEROR IS BETTER THAN TO LIVE FOR ONES SELF

YOU DARED CHALLENGE THE EMPEROR'S WARRIOR

I CANNOT ALLOW THAT INSULT TO MY EMPEROR TO REMAIN UNAVENGED

HE IS fused the two guns in HIS hands into one very large weapon, a fully-automatic... cannon would be the best word, the weapon was larger than HE IS's torso and the bullets launched were the size of heads.

It was overkill.

These head sized rounds could bore through moons and explode out the other side.

A weapon to kill an immortal being.

HE IS hefted the weapon up, The Heavy Bolter, and aimed roughly at Stasis.

There was no need for accuracy when the air was filled with lead.

They'd be lucky to find bloodstains after this.

HE IS could see Statis' determination in his eyes. He fought for allies now. He fought to protect.

But HE IS was a zealot.

HE fought to avenge HIS Emperor.

Both were convinced they were in the right.

Both would not yield.

Both would never surrender.

Neither would end their assault.

This battle would only end when one of them stopped being able to bleed.

HE IS fired the cannon.

The building was filled with exploding lead.

When the smoke cleared Stasis stood completely unharmed and the bullets stood floating around him. In the last second the seal had activated and restored his energy. So there stood a completely revamped Stasis in his balance form with a look that screamed murder. "This seal recognizes me as a angel and that the reason that I fight is unselfish. So watch as I show you my wrath!" With that Stasis released his energy in a powerful wave sent the bullets back at HE IS this time faster due to the energy wave behind them. He held his hand out like he was holding a sword and his sword appeared in it. The sword gleamed in the light and gave Stasis the look of a legendary hero. He swung his sword and caused a shock wave to come from the slash and race to HE IS.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel