HE IS [VS] Statis the Angel of Balance.

Topic started by HE_IS on Feb. 17, 2013. Last post by Shadowchaos 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by HE_IS (144 posts) See mini bio Level 9

HE IS stepped back as time itself was sliced in half, then swung His blade as the words reached Him.

"Wrong I am /________ / lap dog, the boy /_______________/ there more so the /_______________/is the one I am /

__________/not some/ _______________/ has no idea I am/ ________________/truth is his power/_____________/using not my own."

A lesser being would think that HE IS was cutting through sound.

But that would be ridiculous.

This battlefield was a vacuum.

There were no particles to vibrate to create sound.

This unornate blade that HE IS was carrying was so sharp-

No, the swings were so powerful, that He was cutting through the very essence of communication, before lunging forward to remove Statis' neck.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

"This should be quick with my power," Stasis said as he dashed forward with his sword in his hand and his gold aura flared to the max illuminating shadows and erasing several powerful enchantments around the area. He blocked the slice and sparks flew out from between the swords and loud sonic booms and shock waves demolished the area. He jumped back and then put the sword in a two handed grip and bent his knees slightly. He pressed off of the ground and charged forward bringing the sword up for a powerful slash before he disappeared. He then reappeared behind his foe on the ground with only one hand on the sword and he thrust the sword towards the back of HE IS going for the heart for a final kill.

@Shadowchaos:

Statis' sword went straight through the cavity in HE IS' chest, cutting hair as it went.

With a step to the side and a spin to face His opponent, HE IS would wrench the sword out of Statis' grip, slashing the angel with His own blade as Statis' weapon clattered harmlessly against the ground.

Stasis fell down to the floor dead and the sword disappeared in a magical aura of golden orbs. The blood drained out of his body and leaked onto the badly damaged ground. The body soon vanished as well in the same manner as the sword. "Game over," a voice said behind HE IS. The voice was similar to Stasis but this voice was rougher and had a mocking tone to it. Stasis appeared again with his eyes now a dark crimson and his hair darker and and had more distinct spikes. Stasis had his sword pointed at his foe's neck with the tip glowing a evil red. He smirked and showed his pointed canines and had a almost unhinged look about him. "I am the Shadow Angel and lets just say there are a few more personas in here and trust me they get stronger" the shadow angel said gripping the handle tighter.

HE IS Laughed.

I MIGHT JUST GET SERIOUS NOW

He tossed his blade into his left hand and swung round to parry the enemy's blade and stab forward through the new enemy's face.

I AM ACTUALLY LEFT HANDED

Stasis back flipped several times sending energy blasts from his feet each time he flipped. Stasis stood straight up a hundred feet away and laughed at the chance for a fight and rushed forward in a blast of speed that tore the dimension apart with him and destroyed several smaller creatures that had gathered to watch the fight. As if he had four arms and two swords he was able to move fast enough so that even this foe would see double. He slashed and hacked faster and faster increasing his speed as he went letting loose a barrage of blows that no man had seen before and survived. He brought the blade down one more time and slammed it down hard at his foe's head.

HE IS weaved around the energy blasts, then blocked and parried each oncoming slash and hack, matching His opponent for speed with every passing moment, before His head was cleaved in two.

Armour grew around Him as His flesh regenerated.

YOU'RE ACTUALLY BRINGING MY ARMOUR OUT

NOT EVEN CTHULHU MANAGED THAT FEAT

YOU HAVE MY COMPLIMENTS

HE IS rose up and, with a click of His fingers, set the world ablaze.

He knew, even though every Inch of this plane now burned with the fury of a thousand White Dwarf stars, He couldn't count on that to destroy His opponent.

Instead, He crushed several of those Stars into Black Holes, bending the light, the sound and the heat as well as consuming the hydrogen the fusion flames generated.

His opponent still relied on senses. he would be effectively walking in a burning house of mirrors, as the human poets would say.

With a dance of His blade, each star, burning and collapsed, drew a light-year long blade and slashed at the angel.

Stasis smiled if this was the best his opponent had to offer then this fight would not last long. Time seemed to move slower for him as the attack came closer. He smirked slightly as the man came to slash at him. He parried the blow and forced a bit of energy into the blade to weaken its integrity. He pulled back his palm and formed a red orb of flaming crimson with strong pulsating evil lightning moving around it like it was angry that its master was actually having a problem. He thrust his palm forward launching a huge beam forward that was the size of a large boulder.

HE IS let the boulder sized beam collide with His armour.

WEAK

HE IS raised His hand, gathering the stars and the black holes together.

And launched the fury of the Big Bang at the angel, showing him the fury of a galaxy-sized energy blast.

Stasis glared at the blast before jumping head first into the blast absorbing it all but in the process it killed his current form. When the smoke cleared there stood a figure bathed in light and surrounded by a heavenly shield. He cracked his neck and took a step forward. This new warrior was by far the strongest warrior this universe had seen. He had a air of confidence about him that seemed to almost be visible in a powerful aura. He glared at the man and disappeared into a mighty gust of power and threw a existence destroying punch that caused several new dimensions to be formed. He followed it up by throwing a even stronger combo of punches and kicks that was destroying the universe just by the force alone.

HE IS dropped HIs blade, ysing His hands to block the powerful punches from Statis' new form. This was a proper new form. HE IS could barely keep up to those punches.

He parried, then reached for a wrist. HE'd pull the punch through, past Him as He sidestepped and He'd grab Statis by the back of the head and slam it against His kneecap.

Stasis felt his wrist being grabbed as was pulled forward. He was about to be kneed in the head when he vanished and suddenly appeared crouched on a tower. Not saying a word the warrior thrust his hands forward and launched a heavy barrage of yellow energy blasts. He finished the attack and brought his right hand straight into the sky and held it up spinning it in a even circle. A yellow disc of energy formed and started spinning and was quickly launched forward to go along with the blast. The disc spun faster as it traveled cutting the very fabric of existence with it. He eventually rushed behind it ready to strike with his sword even if the attack is blocked, dodged, or even taken head on.

HE IS stumbled slightly as his opponent vanished, but recovered to block the oncoming yellow blasts. When the cutting disc arrived, however, he knew dodging was not an option, seeing the angel charging behind with his sword.

Reaching out, HE IS took hold of the spinning disk by the centre, redirecting it and slamming it against Statis' blade. In theory, this should cut through even that sword before slashing the angel, but His main objective was to get Statis between His horns. Once the angel was in His sights, HE IS would launch a disintegration attack, reducing him to the base elements which his body was made, ready to be fashioned into something more obedient.

The sword took the attack easily deflecting it back as if it was nothing. Stasis then jumped back several feet and showed he sword which had the ancient rune for unbreakable on it. He placed his palms out in front of him and a large energy ball began to form. The ball was a holy yellow and seemed to vibrate power. He wasn't done yet adding power though, once he had added all of his energy he began to add his life force. This was a lot more considering he was immortal and now the attack was lifting up rocks and destroying them and tearing holes in the universe. He began to focus on his target locking on to his energy and he fired his energy seeking blast.

HE IS saw through the attack easily, disabling it with an energy blast to his left and destroyed his own spiritual presence. He had less energy than a corpse at that point, and the attack missed by leagues.

There was another advantage to destroying his energy signature. He was now invisible to any battle-hardened sixth-senses. He couldn't be sought out by feeling for energy, nor could any scanning technique ever register him.

Were you not looking directly at him, you wouldn't even know he was there, and even then, you'd just ignore him in a crowd.

he is sped behind Statis, still as fast as ever, still as powerful as ever, but completely undetectable except to the naked eye.

After throwing up a smokescreen with his speed, he is swung low with his sword, hoping to slice through the tendons on Statis' feet.

Stasis watched as the attack was defeated but, honestly he did not really expect the attack to work. He could feel that his energy was gone and so was his life force. He fell over dead and his body vanished like all his other forms that had died. Then materializing in the exact same place as the holy angel stood Stasis in his human form. His eyes were completely closed and he stood with his arms at his side With his sword gripped tightly in his right hand. Silver lightning dance around his body and he looked completely calm. He released a invisible aura of energy all around him and could feel a something coming at him because they were hit by the energy causing a sonar effect. Stasis flipped into the air and did a backflip over HE IS. He landed facing away from his opponent and a feint outlines of all his forms could be seen surrounding him. "Whats wrong can't handle me?" Stasis said still not bothering to open his eyes. He focused all of his senses except for sight and just stood there mocking his opponent by keeping his eyes closed. He could tell everything that was going on though from where energy was displaced and from the sounds and smells he could detect. This fight he knew was coming to the close and he knew that the person he was facing was running out of tricks and would become desperate.

he is froze. "Are you serious?" he asked. "You actually think, I'm running out of tricks?"

he turned to face his opponent, who still had his eyes closed. "Hm, you're sending out waves of energy to track me out, like echolocation. That is pretty snazzy, since even if I have no life force to detect, my body still has mass and disrupts the flow, that's actually pretty sly."

he is smiled. "The difference is, however, you've shown your strongest form, while I haven't." he is taunted. "Also, I can read minds. But, if you want, I could pull out all the stops, but where would the fun be in that?"

The life force returned, and HE IS rose up. The space around the two beings turned blue and began to spin. Faster and faster, twisting like a tornado of reality.

Sparks flew. Through the gaps in the blue whirlwind, one could see a human city, prague perhaps, and through another, one could see another city, on another planet belonging to another race. Another gap showed Alpha Centauri, another showed a gaseous planet, giant in its size and home to tiny, flat creatures that flew on clouds of methane.

Indeed, all of creation was visible from watching this cyclone of reality.

The power explained from this force, and explained was really the only word for it, was stunning. Beauty, horror, majesty and intricacy was before Statis.

Massive canyons, whose scars pressed continents apart, to the hand of an infant clutching its fathers thumb. A colossal meteor shower blinking against a nebulae, and a tiny red creature, shaped like a lily, swimming at the bottom of an ocean, radiating a glow of perfect crimson in a darkness where no eyes could see it.

I WAS THERE

I WAS THERE WHEN THE FOUNDATIONS WERE LAID

I WAS THERE WHEN THE RACES WERE SHAPED

I WAS THERE WHEN MERCURY BURNED COLD AND HOUSED A FINE RACE OF ARTISANS

WHERE WERE YOU, BOY?

WHAT WERE YOU DOING WHEN I CLEARED THE CHAOS?

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN DARKNESS TURNED TO LIGHT?

YOU CLAIM BALANCE

YOU KNOW NOT THE WORD

YOU ARE MERELY A BOY

WITH A FOOT IN BOTH CAMPS

I CONQUER

I FACILITATE CREATION

I CHOSE THE SPOT WHERE YOUR SUN RESIDES

HE IS stood before Statis as the armour disintegrated. He stood there, orange hair, black robes, sword in hand. The storm displaying creation still span, and as HE IS stepped in, towards the eye, He was surrounded by those realms He had defended. He was filled with the honours of the worlds He had saved. And He was loved by the worlds He broke the ground for.

HE IS rose a finger.

Red sparks flew.

And ascended.

RED MILES
RED MILES
They branched out, like tree roots, or capillaries, screaming through reality to find their foe.
They branched out, like tree roots, or capillaries, screaming through reality to find their foe.
Their influence was felt everywhere. There was collateral damage. Nothing too severe.
Their influence was felt everywhere. There was collateral damage. Nothing too severe.
But Statis could never escape the miles. No one could escape the miles.
But Statis could never escape the miles. No one could escape the miles.
HE IS had only survived by removing the ring finger of the previous wielder of this ability.
HE IS had only survived by removing the ring finger of the previous wielder of this ability.
Nothing could prevent its onslaught. This one attack wiped out half of HE IS' battalion in under a minute.
Nothing could prevent its onslaught. This one attack wiped out half of HE IS' battalion in under a minute.
A Battalion filled with powerful beings like Statis. Wise, powerful warriors that knew fear. It happened to the Xenos filth.
A Battalion filled with powerful beings like Statis. Wise, powerful warriors that knew fear. It happened to the Xenos filth.
And they were cut through by the Miles like they were rabbits.
Now, HE IS remembered their sacrifice.
Statis would fall to the Red Miles.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE MILES

THEY ARE ALREADY HERE

------(Incase the captions didn't show)----------

There was collateral damage. Nothing too severe.

But Statis could never escape the miles.

It was impossible.

No one could escape the miles.

Nothing could prevent its onslaught.

This one attack wiped out half of HE IS' battalion in under a minute.

Stasis could feel the power coming but he still refused to open his eyes. He knew that in order to live he would have to time the opening of his eyes at the right second. He flipped and dodged the tendrils like a machine, each move made purposely to allow him ease to dodge the next attack. He kept dodging till he was surrounded by the tendrils. seeing no other option and the tendrils comming closer to him he did the last thing he could do, he opened his eyes. His eyes were no longer the blue his human form had before now they were blue, gold, silver, and red mixed together making a blending swirl that could captivate onlookers. Though the weird part is like a dam his powers started flowing free and the attack was blown away from him. He closed his eyes again and started running straight for HE IS with several of the tendrils hot on his tail. He was right infront of his enemy when he suddenly vanished in a flash of light leaving the tendrils to go straight for the person who called them.

HE IS smiled.

His opponent was literally on the run.

The Miles dodged around HE IS, and continued their relentless assault.

Statis had forgotten a scientific fact.

You cannot escape the miles.

Even as he vanished in a flash of light, the Miles would follow him wherever he went.

In fact,

They were already there.

Stasis was through messing around he was going to end this fight here and now. He could tell his opponent couldn't keep up with his speed so he figured why not increase it even more. These tendrils weren't not that powerful or fast but they were annoying. Though they weren't not that smart either. He looked behind him and saw that they were a odd number of them and groaned. This would be harder then he had planned. He suddenly stopped and they all surrounded him. He smirked to himself and moved at the last second out of the way causing them to collide into each other destroying them. Stasis looked at HE IS with a smug look on his face before getting into a offensive position. "Sorry I can't lose till I see all your tricks, even then I don't I will lose then either" Stasis joked waving his fingers signaling for HE IS to attack him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel