Haseo Yashimora (redo)

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on Jan. 17, 2012. Last post by haseo_yashimora 1 year ago.
Post by Guyver (3,405 posts) See mini bio Level 14
The "Zap" is fine. All Haseo has to do is translate the ability correctly in his writing.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Masterofdeath said:

@haseo_yashimora: getting there but that zap thing still needs something to keep it from being a autohit. Have it be like a blast or a grab then you just need to do the personality and then your done.

its not a auto hit if you block it ;b

Post by Shadowchaos (2,803 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Guyver: yeah I just haven't seen any examples of his writing. It sorta sounds like how I have Abyss have the power to instantly kill people by shooting them with a beam except for the fact strong people can fight it off or people can just dodge it.

It's not an auto-hit if you say "attempted" or if your opponent gives you permission to copy their ability.
I hear you. Regardless, the Zap power is a one-shot thing. It's not like he'll be spamming players with it :p

true I can see that move going wrong in so many funny ways though. There are some people with crazy powers that need true control over it for it to not go out of control.

All the better to use the it. Losing control of your powers wouldn't hurt the creative process or the storytelling aspect of RPing.

nope just makes it more interesting.

@haseo_yashimora: Hey wanna fight one of my characters cause I've noticed that I've been able to fix my characters personalities better by actually playing it then writing it. After I've got it from playing I've been able to write it down. So if you wanna fight here are your options.

Seth Shady, Master of the Territorial Magic

Stasis the Angel of Balance Bio

Abyss the warrior of darkness

Project 208727: Jason Cross

@Guyver said:

I hear you. Regardless, the Zap power is a one-shot thing. It's not like he'll be spamming players with it :p

i prefer using my sword then my powers anyway

@Shadowchaos: ask Guyver/Sonata im in RP training right now so idk

@Guyver: you okay with this? I promise not to go overboard and beat him to a pulp.

@haseo_yashimora: which one do you want to fight?

@Shadowchaos: Seth

@haseo_yashimora: you read the bio for him right?

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Shadowchaos: Offer wasn't for me but still gonna bump in.

Legato Winters vs Jason Cross would sound like a match if you ask me given how similar those two are.

Though probably shouldn't do this on someone else's character profile... so back to topic:

Looks like a solid enough profile to me. Think you should start it now, you learn the best while actually in an RP and you get the best ideas for your character as well. You can edit and expand it on the fly, but that's just my opinion.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ReliusClover: you still need to add the mech to the bio before we can have a battle or it will be a stomp battle literally.

@Masterofdeath: Actually i'll be making separate profiles for all meches i make and i thought it to be a man vs man match and not machine vs machine (with men inside though) or as you just pointed out a man vs machine match.

@ReliusClover: lets switch to another thread for this discussion as it is rude to talk about this kind of stuff on another person's bio.

@Masterofdeath: Agreed.

Sorry, the offer to fight must be rejected. Haseo is still in training, until further notice. Sonata has not given Haseo the green light to start RPing. He's not ready, yet. In time.

@Guyver: okay thats alright I was thinking of it as a training exercise to get him use to it and to help him work out stuff with his character.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel