Haseo Yashimora (redo)

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on Jan. 17, 2012. Last post by haseo_yashimora 1 year ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Masterofdeath said:

@haseo_yashimora: yeah from what I saw the dude was bipolar to the max. My best advice is to watch some anime read some manga and play some games and then pick a couple of characters that are pretty similar is personality and just work from there.

i did that on purpose hes supost to be bipolar :b

Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@haseo_yashimora: making progress with the thousand blades but very few characters have the power to survive that. The old vice it would be a normal thing but now a days it is mostly street levelers with a few high powerd people mixed in the bunch to give high pitched battles.

@haseo_yashimora: you might need to say that but from what you were going for was a powerful swordsman bipolar isn't really much of a fit for it.

@Masterofdeath said:

@haseo_yashimora: making progress with the thousand blades but very few characters have the power to survive that. The old vice it would be a normal thing but now a days it is mostly street levelers with a few high powerd people mixed in the bunch to give high pitched battles.

im way behind on whos active in RP and whos not if needed ill just say he does not use his powers unless an enemy strong as him or something attacks him

@Masterofdeath said:

@haseo_yashimora: you might need to say that but from what you were going for was a powerful swordsman bipolar isn't really much of a fit for it.

i deleted his personality ill redo it

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,556 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@haseo_yashimora: Keep checking the page I linked to you, apart from Swords and combat there are personality tropes

@Kuma_From_Argentina: oh, ok thanx :)

@haseo_yashimora: Well lets see the only character of mine that your dude could beat is Jason Cross as he is a human level person. Seth well he just has a really hax power so he has a advantage. Stasis at full power (which hasn't been shown yet) would beat him effortlessly. Abyss at full power would be about the same as well. Then for NPC Villicus would be to stronger for every single character up here and Bellus well she would be beat but that would make Stasis mad. Risa well she has no combative abilities whatsoever so she gets beat by everyone.

@Masterofdeath: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

as for my ability/ personality ideas there just like these guys

powers/abilities

1. Mifune

2. Kamika Todoroki

personality

1. Makinami Mari Illustrious

2. Kazuma Ikezawa

3. Uryuu Ishida

4. Lelouch Lamperouge

5. Izaya Orihara

now just need to describe it @_@

@haseo_yashimora: just to make a suggestion how about making a character thats human but has otherworldly sword skills.

@Masterofdeath said:

@haseo_yashimora: just to make a suggestion how about making a character thats human but has otherworldly sword skills.

is anyone using magic/magic circles in there bio's?

@Masterofdeath: guess ill have them in my eyes then

@haseo_yashimora: check out the game EOE:Eve of Extinction it has a pretty awesome sword in it that might give you ideas.

@Masterofdeath said:

@haseo_yashimora: check out the game EOE:Eve of Extinction it has a pretty awesome sword in it that might give you ideas.

oh i have a sword

@haseo_yashimora: yes but the sword from the game is multiple swords and it has multitude of powers based on the form its in. Besides I didn't mean it as ideas for swords I meant it more as a idea for a real plot like how the swords in the games have human souls inside them which is why they are so strong.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,556 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@haseo_yashimora:Some of the Personalities you named can be superficially similar, but have very different traits according to their backstories.

Basically you want a troubled young and talented individual that haves good aligned goals yet sometimes can use questionable means to reach that goals. He is snarky and tends to get in other people nerves

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

@haseo_yashimora:Some of the Personalities you named can be superficially similar, but have very different traits according to their backstories.

Basically you want a troubled young and talented individual that haves good aligned goals yet sometimes can use questionable means to reach that goals. He is snarky and tends to get in other people nerves

EXACTLY! i just need to describe that in detail for my personality and now that guyvers training me when he gets the time im on tract :D

update: powers/abilities redone.

Post by Guyver (3,405 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Better. Much better :)

@haseo_yashimora: getting there but that zap thing still needs something to keep it from being a autohit. Have it be like a blast or a grab then you just need to do the personality and then your done.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel