Haseo Yashimora (redo)

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on Jan. 17, 2012. Last post by haseo_yashimora 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,824 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@haseo_yashimora:

Grab the whole bio, copy all the text and put it on Microsoft Word, put the setting to English language and let the corrector do the heavy lifting

EDIT: Forgot to add you should try to pick a new theme apart from Space, as there arent any space themed characters (to my knowledge, I'm quite behind with the Bio reading as for the much thanked boom of new players coming and old players returning) Or Swordman, all your character tend to share that themes. Try something new get out of your comfort zone. Check my progression

Batsu > Samurai

Shiro > Martial Artist

Fuzen > Warlord

Falken > Mercenary Cyborg

Kuro-san > Yakuza Kingpin

Aestus > Magical Knight

Callis > Knight

Masako > Mutant/Cannibal/Possesed by a Spirit

Batsu > Mecha Pilot

Gen > Boxer

Each of them having their own themes and personalities, while your character tend to be too similar to each other

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

update, fixed powers/abilities and his age

Super strength: (under construction) ill get back to it later do some research.

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

@haseo_yashimora:

Grab the whole bio, copy all the text and put it on Microsoft Word, put the setting to English language and let the corrector do the heavy lifting

ok :)

@haseo_yashimora: Check my edit of my last post, added more advices

@haseo_yashimora: Check my edit of my last post, added more advices

oh, hurmmmm i really want to keep his sword abilitys/ using a sword i am the first alien right?

update:

Specialty: swordsmen, Alien

Race: Zavrakk'ii (alien)

Place of Birth: Planet Ishtar

@haseo_yashimora: I dont really know as I said I didnt read all the currents bios. Still you can keep the sword but thinking it under another light check this out for ideas

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MasterSwordsman

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/UsefulNotes/Swords

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SwordFight

@haseo_yashimora: I dont really know as I said I didnt read all the currents bios. Still you can keep the sword but thinking it under another light check this out for ideas

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MasterSwordsman

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/UsefulNotes/Swords

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SwordFight

O.O *reads....... i see, gives me a few idea;s where i can add more detail :) thank you.

@haseo_yashimora: Browse in that page for further ideas on concepts and themes. It can also help you with your background for the character

@haseo_yashimora: Browse in that page for further ideas on concepts and themes. It can also help you with your background for the character

ya reading up on the Katana one

Post by Masterofdeath (2,249 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@haseo_yashimora: well let me give you some useful tips. First your'e giving him hax powers and making him a heavy hitter. I would suggest either making him a heavy hitter or giving him a hax power. My character Seth is a pretty weak character being able to be beat my just about everybody in a physical fight but he has a ability which evens the playing field and makes it so he controls everything.

Seth Shady, Master of the Territorial Magic

While my character Stasis is just the classic heavy hitter his attacks do mega damage but he is limited by the fact that he is lazy and he is weak against hax abilities.

Stasis the Angel of Balance Bio

So what I am saying is at first pick one then once you get better try experimenting with different things. Like a ability that is hax but can go with a heavy hitter is killer intent which I admit I abuse. It only works with strong characters as it effects weaker characters and can make them freeze up in battle.

@Masterofdeath: Seth is a good example but Stasis isnt the best example

@Kuma_From_Argentina: true but I was just using my characters and Jason Cross is basically a work in progress and Abyss is just a experimental character to see how powerful I can make him before people start complaining and he has both power and hax so that would be a even worse example.

@Masterofdeath: whats a hax power?

@haseo_yashimora: a hax power is a power that is so over powered that it can litterally bring multiversal level people to their knees. One example of a hax power being time stop or reality control in general. The thing is that even when you use a hax power it still needs a limit. Such as how Pein could only use his almighty push thing every 5 seconds. Little things can make a huge difference in the long run. Also avoid auto hit moves. Like Seth's territories can be outran but Seth can still use them even if dodged to gain weapons and other items.

@Masterofdeath: ah, i see u see any hax powers in my bio? think i nerved a lot

@haseo_yashimora: well that energy draining thing kinda needs some limits as some people have said. It needs to be something that can be avoided or negated. If its automatic then nobody will like playing against your character as he would just abuse the energy drain. How about instead it be like a beam or a grab that drains depending on how long it makes contact. Also the thousand blade thing is really over powered. Plus the personality section is full of contradictions.

@Masterofdeath said:

@haseo_yashimora: well that energy draining thing kinda needs some limits as some people have said. It needs to be something that can be avoided or negated. If its automatic then nobody will like playing against your character as he would just abuse the energy drain. How about instead it be like a beam or a grab that drains depending on how long it makes contact. Also the thousand blade thing is really over powered. Plus the personality section is full of contradictions.

im not good with "personalities" as for the energy drain im scraping it.

@haseo_yashimora: yeah from what I saw the dude was bipolar to the max. My best advice is to watch some anime read some manga and play some games and then pick a couple of characters that are pretty similar is personality and just work from there.

update

A-thousand blades NERFED to 3mins.

Power drain ability taken out.

personality needs a full rework

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel