Harumi Hida's Bio [Reboot]

Topic started by Superevil225 on May 3, 2011. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
[Bio for reboot, 'cause I haven't done that yet for this account]

Harumi Geisha Version
 Harumi Geisha Version
Name: Harumi Hida
 Harumi casual
 Harumi casual

Aliases: Sayuri (professional name), Harumi Kagehoshi
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair Colour: Blonde (dyed) Black (originally/wearing a wig to play geisha roll)
Eye Colour: Brown
Race: Human
Place of Birth: Kyoto, Japan

Appearance

Harumi's 'Running Ebisu' outfit
 Harumi's 'Running Ebisu' outfit
Harumi is a young Japanese girl, and is also extremely cute. Occasionally her job requires her to cover her face in white make-up, when she does jobs
 'Ninja' outfit
 'Ninja' outfit
for her old Okiya. Harumi originally had long black hair, but she died it blonde. When she dresses as a geisha, Harumi wears a long black wig fashioned into beautiful styles. She often carries a fan or parasol, which can double as a weapon. Harumi often appears to have an expressionless face. This is due to her extreme self-control and thick make-up. Often Harumi wears traditional clothes of a geisha, ie a colourful kimono, to major events or when she does geisha jobs.   Underneath her clothes are concealed weapons of every kind. When Harumi is specifically required to fight or 'ninja' around, she commonly wears a short skirt, a scarf or face mask, long gloves and tall boots with soft soles. Harumi has many different outfits and faces.

Personality

Harumi is calm, and open minded. She is also quick and calculating. When she is on a job, often she will appear to be cold or short to others, but in reality is is very kind and polite. Harumi gets very self-conscious when she is not wearing her make-up and feels exposed, which is why she can be shy. Harumi is diligent and loyal, she also stands by what she thinks is right. Even if she is on a paying mission, if what she is ordered to do goes against her values, she will not do it. Harumi is also feminist, but secretly a romantic (to her dismay, her job does not permit her to marry). Harumi is charismatic, which she learnt from training. Harumi loves dogs, and has a shiba dog named Kiba (Kiba the Shiba has a nice sound, no?) Harumi is also very talented as an artist, dancer, writer, cook, and entertainer which she learnt from her training as a geisha. While working, Harumi always wears her make-up and goes by the name 'Sayuri' in order to protect her personal life.

History

Harumi knew nothing, other than the life of a geisha. Her mother had been a geisha before her, until she married Harumi's father. Harumi's mother, Sakura was ambitious, strong, and independent; everything Harumi strove to be. Sakura's mother had also been a geisha, and as far as the family linage could be traced, so could the life of the geisha. Every woman on Harumi's mother's side had, at a young age, joined the Chuurippu Okiya (Okiya=Geisha house) in Kyoto, Japan, Chuurippu Okiya was not like other okiya. They offered special services. On top of the best entertainment and most beautiful girls, they offered another service. Chuurippu Okiya's geisha were all trained warriors. They could be hired as body guards, mercenaries, or assassins, with in reason. Their services were the best, but the most expensive.
 Geisha
 Geisha

Harumi was born in the modern era, where she had a choice, but Harumi wanted to be a geisha for the Chuurioppu Okiya. As soon as she was old enough, Harumi began training as a geisha. Her onee-san (mentor and teacher) while she trained was her mother's sister's daughter, Chiyo. Harumi studied diligently, and worked as hard as she could. Unlike most okiya, the geisha of the okiya retained their flowery appearance and thick make-up, even when geisha became full-fledged geisha. This was to hide their identity, and appear more 'innocent'. Harumi became a full-fledged geisha when she turned 17, which was young.

Harumi continues to work for the Chuurippu Okiya, but because of her high status in the okiya, she is able to take on what ever jobs she wishes.

In particular, Harumi is looking for her mother's murderer. When Harumi began training, she could no longer be by her mother's side. One day, Harumi's life crumbled around her when she heard of her mother's death. Most thought it was a accident, but Harumi, with her keen eyes, could easily see it was a murder. The police dropped the case, but (in her off hours) Harumi continues to search for anything that would lead her to her mother's murderer.

Ebisu

After the mother of the Chuurippu Okiya passed away, Harumi was given the position, as she had been such a strong and profitable giesha. Harumi obliged. She saw this as an opportunity. Harumi was no longer bound to the Okiya. Harumi created a team, Ebisu, their funding coming from their own work, and from the Okiya that Harumi owned. Harumi still does a few jobs, or takes the disguise of a geisha on her missions. But her main job, now, is management. 

Harumi recruited heroes to band together in a guild-like team which she named Ebisu. They clean up the bad guys secretly. Harumi even recruited Callis, a knight from another world. Partially she was unsure of how he would make out in the strange new world, and also because me possesses promising and strong abilities. Because of Ebisu, Harumi also changed her wardrobe. Although she still wears her kimono on geisha business or formal events, Harumi developed a 'professional uniform' for when she needs to present herself  as the leader of Ebisu. Specifically when she is out and around the Ebisu HQ, and dealing with clients. Sometimes she will interchangeably wear this uniform to fight, and is usually used when guile is not required.   When Harumi does fight, and  guile is required she wears her more ninja-esque outfit. Her uniform is military like, although feminine.

Harumi's 'Ebisu' outfit. To the fight is what she would wear if she had to cross dress. Normally she wears a face mask with this outfit
 Harumi's 'Ebisu' outfit. To the fight is what she would wear if she had to cross dress. Normally she wears a face mask with this outfit

Dragon's Soul

[Coming Soon...]

Abilities/Weapons

Harumi is a quick thinker, and is a formidable 'Portal 2' player. She is also strong on the battlefield. Harumi can fight with most weapons, but she does not have extremely strong muscles, which prevents her from using heavy guns, and big swords. Harumi uses concealed knives, kunai, and shuriken. She is also talented with a katana, which can often be concealed in the handle of her parasol. Harumi carries twin bladed fans (tessen) , which can slice through a block of wood with ease. She is strong in aikido, and karate and is able to effectively use a man's weight against him. Harumi is trained with many other Japanese weapons such as the yumi, tanto, and naginata. She is also well trained with modern weapons such as guns, but she prefers the silent art of bladed weapons.

Harumi possesses no magical powers, other than outstanding beauty.
Reboot character. Dante's /probably/ last fight is with The Guardian. He'll be going home. Wasn't havin' much fun with him :P
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Perfect, She'll be Hades new Queen! J/K Hey Supes! << Nice bio!
@mydeathlyways: Pfft no way. XD She can't get married 'cause she's a  geisha. :P
@Superevil225: Hm, Perhaps she can entertain Hades in the Underworld!
@mydeathlyways: She's not one of those low-end geisha's, if that's what you're getting at. XD

@Superevil225: Hehehe, Trust me she won't be a low rank once she meets the God of the Underworld!

*Does a metal and rock guitar solo*

@mydeathlyways: *gracefully plays koto* I don't think that you are my type.

@Superevil225:  Hm... *Starts playing a koto with hell fire spurted all on top of the insturment* Hm... Since you are a dog person perhaps I can introduce you to my dog, Cerberus?

@mydeathlyways: Ah, I'm afraid that big dogs frighten men, so I shall have to pass on your offer.
@Superevil225: Hehehe, How clever. So how would you like to be payed to entertain me? I am the God of Wealth as well.
@mydeathlyways: I do not give out my services for free. Your fee is dependent on the form of entertainment you wish.
@Superevil225: Hm... A nice lullaby and massage might do the trick? Plus I'll pay you as much gold you want!
@mydeathlyways: Very well. I charge a flat rate of $60 plus $100 and hour for the massage, $20 for the lullaby and $50 for every hour after that.
@Superevil225: Perfect! << OOC: Hey, are you actually serious?
@mydeathlyways: lol no, not really. XD Although, if you find Harumi in the real rpg world, maybe. :P
Post by Kagemen (25 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Kagemen loooooooves Geishas.... XP

Callis is too worried about other things to worry about anything else that returning to his homeland....

Great character!!!
@Superevil225: Hehehe, I ensure you that Hades has limitless gold!
@mydeathlyways: *facepalm*

@Kagemen:
D'aww thanks! :D

@Superevil225:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel