Harry Potter/Twighlight RP, Yeah yeah

Topic started by DualReaver on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by DualReaver 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by DualReaver (136 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Harry
After a tiring and infuriating potions class, I decided to go for a relaxing walk. I did my normal ritual of stripping myself naked and grabbed my magical cloak. I wrapped the invisibility cloak around me, and sneaked into the stables. I stole the beautiful unicorn Jaygealina to accompany me on my walk. After me and Jaygealina were a fair distance from the school and there was no threat of being spotted, I took off my cloak and thrown it on the majestic beast's back. It was a wonderful day, the sun was shining, and there was a nice warm breeze, that was like ectasy to my naked skin. After a few minutes walk, I saw what I thought was a sparkle.
Post by WallacetheGreat (3 posts) See mini bio Level 2
EDWARD

When I emerged from the portal I had no clear recollection of my experience prior to my exit. I was tired, sweating, and my body was covered in some kind of strange suit that read "ENTERPRISE" on the side. I'm curious as to where Bella has gone, we were in an pod having vigorous sex when the rift opened.

Hold on, I see someone in a wizard hat hiding behind a tree. The person seems to be watching a naked boy with a unicorn.

Post by Bellatrix (19 posts) See mini bio Level 1
BELLA

I had just emerged from some sort of weird portal. My head swaed. I vaugely remembered some guy named Kirk, and some sort of spaceship. The rip in the space time continuuum was clearly engorged, and now I wus in some sort of parallele universere. But If I was here, so was Edward the Vampire, for you see, we were having sex when the rift opened. Luckily, right next to the vortex was this convenient robe and wizard hat. I put them on.

With my new wizard hat and Robe, I walk around for a bit, thinking of how sparkly vampires are. It's awesome. Anyays, as I was wandering aound, I saw a naked boy and a unicorn. I hid behind a tree and watched him.
Post by BoG (19 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Hedwig
It has been one whole year since Hedwig held Harry bt the throat, demanding he be let go. Hermione had accidentally cast some spell which granted me an astounding intellect, and I demanded that Harry set me free from my prison to live my own life. My first step was, of course, moving to Washington state. I settled in a small town called Forks, and had no idea that destiny awaited me there. 

It all happened one foggy, November night. I was taking my midnight fly, when I heard a man racing through the streets. He looked very hungry, so I offered to share the rodent I had just caught. He didn't have the appetite for it, apparently, and took a bite out of me instead. I guess I'm not as delectable as he had hoped, as he took only that initial bite. I stood up, looked around, then raced home as fat as I could.

When I woke up the next morning, I had a taste for blood, and sharp fangs. Turns out, I'm a vampire now. 

Kooky.
Harry
Soon as I saw that sparkle, I remembered a friend telling me about Vampires and how they sparkle during daylight, and began to freak out. I ran towards the forest looking for a place to hide, almost as soon as I entered the forest I tripped over a root and fell on top of what I can only describe as an angel, wearing her wizard hat and robe.
Some kid with a fabulous lightning scar  on his forehead fell down at my feet. Obviously he was worshipping me because noone else is as pretty as me ever. I ignored himm though because he looked liek a nerd, and looked around. I saw a sparkle. There was only one possibility. IT HAD TO BE EDWARD. MY FAVORITIST VAMPIRE! Luckily, acob hadn't come through the vortex, because I hate the guy.

I stepped over the naked boy and ran after Edward.
Post by BoG (19 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Hedwig

I went into the kitchen to have breakfast on a crisp October morning, and began cooking an egg and some bagels. Part way through my egg cooking, I realized I had done the unthinkable: I hadn't grabbed an egg from one of those lower, putrid birds (those simply AWFUL chickens) I was cooking an egg from my girlfriend, the spawn of her and a previous mate. She had asked me to fertilize it, and, well, now I was screwed. I grabbed my frying pan and bagel, and dashed out of doors (and, embarassingly, wearing my Ninja Turtle undergarments). I tripped over a stick, the egg hit the floor, all went black...

The next thing I knew, I was floating. It was a purple-blue vortex. Again, black, then a place like I have never witnessed before.
 I was greeted by a tall, dashing man. 
"Welcome to the starship Enterprise." 
Harry
After she ran off towards the sparkle, I sat behind the tree, and thought about the few seconds we spent together while masturbating and quietly sobbing.
Post by The_Borg (19 posts) See mini bio Level 1
We have fucked you up this meme. Make your time.
Post by WallacetheGreat (3 posts) See mini bio Level 2
EDWARD

As I near closer to the person in the wizard hat, I realize it is my love, Bella. I immediately fall to my knees and begin to proclaim my eternal love to her, but she seems preoccupied. What a bitch. So in a violent rage I run away. There is a sparkle up ahead, perhaps I should investigate.
I quickly grow disinterested in the sparklies. I walk back over to the unicorn. I proceed to mount the unicorn, although I have trouble, because it's so large. After climbing on top of the unicorn, I see a castle off in the distance. I kick Jaygeina hard in the side, and she sprints off towards the castle, a place where I'm sure I'll have many adventures.
The Borg goes stronger by the minute. Absorbing the denizens of a local Tattoo Parlor through their collective bionic COCKS, the Borg continues to assimilate at a productive rate. Course is set for earth, the location of the vampires, per se.
Harry
I had decided that I would no longer like a girl; no matter how soft her wizard hat and robe is. I saw that Edward had suffered the same fate as me, and I walked up to him and began to comfort him.
Post by Pickard (3 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Not so fast Borg, my phasers are set to kill. Stop your ruthless attack or be annihilated.
You cannot resist, per se. The Borg has since assimilated Eragon since our last encounter; The Borg knows your true name and now has absolute control over you, Pickard. Or should we, the Borg, say... Patrick Stewart.
I......I....don't know who you're speaking of, but I assure you that if you assimilate more fictional characters I WILL FIRE UPON YOU!
Patrick Stewart, in the name of the old language comprised of words stolen from Latin and Germanic routes that sound incredibly stupid, we command you to bring us more to assimilate.
I decided the Castle looked scary, plus there was a Giant Octopus in the lake, as well as a dragon flying in the sky, so I decided to turn back and find that boy from before. I saw him and Edward together, althougH I couldn't tell what they were doing. I snuck up behind another tree and decided to spy. Again. Luckily, during my time at the castle I had goten a magic wand and learned to use it, so I would be prepared for the unexpected.
We are the collective. Assimilate. Resistance is futile.
We are the collective. Assimilate. Resistance is futile.
Harry
After the (literally) orgasmic sodomy, I noticed that girl, hiding, watching, her wand at the ready. I quickly pulled my wand out of Edward's ass and attempted to cast a stun spell on her.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel