halo legands rpg, good idea or not

Topic started by lordhaseo on Oct. 12, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
BLAM headshot

respawn

BLAM headshot
Post by Kimiko_Cronos (9,990 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Sonata said:

" The last time I was in a Halo RPG it was a comedy more than anything, people doing random things that was fun. "

Like this

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/red-vs-blue/383779/
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Kimiko_Cronos:  well that IS red vs blue which is like a halo parody thing
Post by Sonata (35,401 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kimiko_Cronos: LOL that was it , had potential but it was thrown offXD
@Sonata said:
" @Kimiko_Cronos: LOL that was it , had potential but it was thrown offXD "
Lol, I thought about joining but never did xP. But it was hilarious to read xD
@Kimiko_Cronos said:
" @Sonata said:
Lol, I thought about joining but never did xP. But it was hilarious to read xD "
I dont think I will ever move up from Force Private:P
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

..........facepams
ITS PALM HASEO PALM !!!!

if your going to facepalm do it right :P
Where is a "Your Doing it wrong " pic when you need it:)

.............ok i gess noone got the joke, o du, forgot the lol part, o im sorrryyy!! XD
well if i really joined this rp i would probably play as a squad of like 5 Odst maybe let someone take control of some of them, each one with a speciality ect, but i still dunno how this will work out well
@Sonata said:
" Where is a "Your Doing it wrong " pic when you need it:) "
where's flcl when you need him?
@Sonata said:
" @Kimiko_Cronos said:
" @Sonata said:
Lol, I thought about joining but never did xP. But it was hilarious to read xD "
I dont think I will ever move up from Force Private:P "
Rofl xD
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
You over thought this,  There is an RP on Comicvine for Halo that has taken off very well. But they are focused more on a story then on rules about who is with who. You need two people to sniper..... Come on. Im sorry but if you over  rule and RP then its just going to be boring, how many Spartans and Elites are in this RP ! Sorry but thats just nuts.. From what I have seen of past RP's on here you guys just need to step back and focus on the story more then on who can be what, that should simple be a case of you can be this but make sure you stay ture to the character. Four ODST to take down one hunter is a joke. Don't over power the bigger characters and forget the little ones some of the best stories about war come from the grunts.
@Little_Sparrow said:
" You over thought this,  There is an RP on Comicvine for Halo that has taken off very well. But they are focused more on a story then on rules about who is with who. You need two people to sniper..... Come on. Im sorry but if you over  rule and RP then its just going to be boring, how many Spartans and Elites are in this RP ! Sorry but thats just nuts.. From what I have seen of past RP's on here you guys just need to step back and focus on the story more then on who can be what, that should simple be a case of you can be this but make sure you stay ture to the character. Four ODST to take down one hunter is a joke. Don't over power the bigger characters and forget the little ones some of the best stories about war come from the grunts. "
scratch that most war story came from the grunts, and not the big wigs
@cfatalis said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
" You over thought this,  There is an RP on Comicvine for Halo that has taken off very well. But they are focused more on a story then on rules about who is with who. You need two people to sniper..... Come on. Im sorry but if you over  rule and RP then its just going to be boring, how many Spartans and Elites are in this RP ! Sorry but thats just nuts.. From what I have seen of past RP's on here you guys just need to step back and focus on the story more then on who can be what, that should simple be a case of you can be this but make sure you stay ture to the character. Four ODST to take down one hunter is a joke. Don't over power the bigger characters and forget the little ones some of the best stories about war come from the grunts. "
scratch that most war story came from the grunts, and not the big wigs "
Thats what I said XD. If you are all Spartans then its pointless. Seriously you should check out the Halo RP on Comic Vine, The ODST took out a hunter in a bad ass way and it was only two on one and it was done via story telling rather then rules.
@Little_Sparrow said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
Thats what I said XD. If you are all Spartans then its pointless. Seriously you should check out the Halo RP on Comic Vine, The ODST took out a hunter in a bad ass way and it was only two on one and it was done via story telling rather then rules. "
as far as i know if the odst is smart enough, it can take upon a brute, but not with direct confrontation, more like oops minefield, throw plasma

and more or less weren't they always go with 4 man team?
@Little_Sparrow said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
Thats what I said XD. If you are all Spartans then its pointless. Seriously you should check out the Halo RP on Comic Vine, The ODST took out a hunter in a bad ass way and it was only two on one and it was done via story telling rather then rules. "

... well this is just a descution thread about doing the halo legeands rpg, theres no "offical" stuff yet so this rpg can go eneywere
@cfatalis said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
as far as i know if the odst is smart enough, it can take upon a brute, but not with direct confrontation, more like oops minefield, throw plasma  and more or less weren't they always go with 4 man team? "
No some times teams got split or the pods broke from where they where meant to land. It is ture that a single ODST may find a brute a fight but he can take one down, A hunter is a hell of a lot harder and would need planing but it can be done.
@Little_Sparrow said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
as far as i know if the odst is smart enough, it can take upon a brute, but not with direct confrontation, more like oops minefield, throw plasma  and more or less weren't they always go with 4 man team? "
No some times teams got split or the pods broke from where they where meant to land. It is ture that a single ODST may find a brute a fight but he can take one down, A hunter is a hell of a lot harder and would need planing but it can be done. "
battle tactic above all, i guess
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel