GTM OOC

Topic started by Falken on Sept. 13, 2011. Last post by Fire Star 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: We have different styles, if you dont like how I design a thread and play it you're free to erase your first post and search for another thread.

The Threads are divided into two categories

Battle Threads: Mostly one on one duels between characters

Story Threads: Threads that have a storyline created by the one that makes it and some contributions of the other, like a normal pen-and-paper RP, some details can be tweaked in the ooc before starting the thread.

Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18

@Falken: So you're right now ignoring the fact that the threads that you've created to generate user interest in your 'battle' and 'story' threads are- in fact- null and illegitimate in the eyes of this particular forum? Doesn't seem that way, so I'll just ~ignore~ your whole post before mine here, leave my one post in your GTM thread, and continue to chide *removed* you are for not allowing something INTERESTING to happen on your little story that hasn't generated ANY REAL USER INTEREST!!!

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: Dude chill out a little bit, you dont need to be rude, if there wasnt any user interest or so I wouldnt have been voted in the RP awards, or I wouldnt be in the Hall of Fame, or non of my threads would have people in them. You're being overly offensive because something happened and you didnt liked it, as I said before sorry if you felt offended or insulted for asking you to check-in in the OOC, but is kind of a protocol, maybe it isnt in the rules but all the other players do it. So please can you calm down, you're really getting kind of tiresome, calm down for a second anc check other threads, you'll see that the player that makes it is the one that sets the pace of the story, acting like a pseudo Game Master.

In this particular thread Manami entered, and Zombieluck showed some interest, I took my time to post as I was waiting for Zombieluck, that suddenly vanished. And now ND is showing some interest, I think is pretty succesful. Then if you dont find it intersiting it doesnt means that nobody does, if nobody liked my ideas or storyline I would have left the forum months ago. and the real User interest part is just silly, you are saying that I'm all the players that played in my threads?

If nobody likes my ideas or finds them interesting, Why I have won some awards here:

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/new-vice-awards/328286/#23

Or why I am in the hall of fame?

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/rpg-hall-of-fame-voting-thread/323207/

Reconsider your your rude behaviour a bit, and try to understand that different people have different styles, and that not everybody haves the same ideas as you.

@Falken: The first thread you created yourself some time back to flash off, the second doesn't actually count since it was done up by one individual, versus an actual community vote.

@Falken: Besides, if you SERIOUSLY wanted to generate more user interest in the RPG, then post more in the RPG itself rather than here where you keep proving yourself a cowardly bastard.

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto:

1. The New Vice awards was voted by the whole community

2. The Hall of Fame was voted by the Community

3. I dossificate the info into several posts, you dont need to make a literature masterpiece rivaling Shakespear with each thread.

4. Dude, I've never insulted you, why dont you calm down for a second....

@Falken: I'm sorry... I just can't trust anything written by yourself on either account you have.

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: When I go back to my Kuma account I'll link you to be Voting PM with the other players of the community

@Falken: And let me state that once more, you have JUST openly acknowledged breaking Whiskey Media TOS by admitting to having multiple accounts for one site.

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: As most of the Vine rper's, so please dude, chill out a bit and stop going over and over the same topic, is getting old.

@Falken: I can't stop, since you won't alter yourself to actually abide by the rules. Since you didn't abide by the rules for this thread, why should I?

Post by Sonata (35,294 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: What are you talking about? Its his thread he makes the rules. That is what you fail to understand

@Sonata: He pissed on rules that you yourself set out.

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This is getting a small closing time for the users to cool down. I suggest to those who were arguing, read the RPG rules. The OP set the rules, if you don't like them don't enter.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel