GTM OOC

Topic started by Falken on Sept. 13, 2011. Last post by Fire Star 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Falken decided that is time to get his arsenal an upgrade, and thnaks to his contacts with Kuro-san he got a tip on an experimental Mecha Factory Facility, creating a high mobility Mobile suit, the MB-019-Kaiser, and a myriad of weapons and equipament for it. The World Best Mercenary is trying to break in, even after Kuro-san offered to get it for him, since he likes a challenge, but he wasnt expecting that his reputation preceded him, and the Facility hired people to increase security, neither he was expecting for possible rivals. There is more than what it seems in this facility and the leader of the research, Doctor Allmark, isnt going to say a word, neither the militar advisor, Lt. Peacecraft, and the Security Officer Gato, are hiding the information about the proyect under a thick wall of secrets and misinformation. Mysteries like this make Falken gain some interest, as this Mobile Suit could be more powerful than the information talked about, and just the thing necessary to enter the big leagues, as Kuro-san was feeding some information about the people that visited the Black Soul Lounge after him.

Heroes can enter (Possibly as hired guards, since this is a UN facility)

Neutrals and Villains can be guards or can be trying of stealing the Mobile Suit as well.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

If more people enter this, I'll join. ND would like to have the Mobile Suit

ND

Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Sounds like something I would be interested in:)

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,714 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Manami: This could prove to be an epic Gunfight

Post by ZombieLuck (91 posts) See mini bio Level 7

This seems promising, I would like to obtain this "Mobile Suit" And even build a few.

@ZombieLuck: That was so ND quote that I'm starting to believe that ZL is ND in disguise.....

Or a Clone, maybe ND is like Char and ZombieLuck is Full Frontal (Gundam Reference)

Post by ZombieLuck (91 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I'm not ND. I am my own person. But, we are both guys, that share the same goals, pretty much.

@ZombieLuck: Like Char Aznable and Full Frontal...

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Oh you better believe it.;)

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Controlling the fanboys becomes difficult sometimes :P

ND

Okay... Who is in?

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I am, its a UN facility so i have to check it out:P

I'll start it this sunday

Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Newdeath: @ZombieLuck: @Manami:

Posted and started

Remember some data:

• Doctor Almark leads the project
  • Lt. Peacecraft is the Military Advisor
  • Security Officer Gato is in charge of the guards and the high tech security
  • The Security includes armed guard (Elite soldier from different countries)
  • The Security include Flying Drones armed with XM133 miniguns
  • Also several Soldiers with power suit that enhance their physical traits to low superhuman levels and grant them tank-like resilence
  • The Factory is hidden under a dry waterfall, in an island in the South Pacific Ocean.
  • I'll reveal the Mechas design when somebody reaches the main hangar

Posted, sorry it took me awhile to do, been busy:)

@Manami: I'll post tomorrow or in the weekend

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

If I enter I will be against Falken or by his side, my character is an heroe class, and I prefer to be on Falken side. This because, I prefer the stealing side, and this mobile suit isn't something useful to my character. But just in precaution; can anyone describes this mobile suit, or send me a link with the decription if its already exist?, or it is something that is going to be described through this OOC?

Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18

I've decided I won't announce- I'll just enter. Thank you very much, and don;t be whiny about it.

@Levance: It will pop up during the Thread and the images will be posted here when they appear. I'll use Gundams for the designs, so they are easily spotted.

Falken is trying to steal it for himself, your character can either try to steal it or work as a bodyguard for the facility. Falken isnt a a hero, he is an ammoral Mercenary, does anything by the proper price.

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: I only sent you a PM about it, since it's kind of customary, you dont need to overreact about it, if I ofended you I'm sorry, but I like knowing who'll play the stories I make, since I manage some NPC's and they could interact with your character....

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Naah, I'm not going to enter, first, I haven't tried yet my character, and I believe that a battle is the best way to test him.

Second, by seeing both sides, my character's hability will be a nuisance.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel