Grand Metal Smackdown RPG

Topic started by Shadowchaos on Sept. 14, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Galenbeta: Jason was sent flying by the blast, but was able to regain his balance in midair. He landed in a crouched position with only a bit of dirt on him. There seemed to be no evidence he had even been hit by a attack. He grabbed his grappling hook then shot it at the building and looked at Eren. "I see you have no sense of honor since you won't even fight a person in hand to hand combat once they challenge you," he scolded with a look of disappointment.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Shadowchaos: I am assassin right now i got a target to kill. Your messeing with my money right now. Eren then hid himself in spirap space.

@Galenbeta: Jason moved into a defensive sword stance and prepared for anything that his opponent would dish out at him. He closed his eyes and focused on when he would need to move. As long as he had his powers activated he wouldn't have to worry about a surprise attack.

@Shadowchaos: Giga Drill Maximum he fired drills from his body and portalled them to Jason. Eren popped out and followed up with Spiral Blast big enougu to obliterate an airplane

@Galenbeta: Jason without opening his eyes focused the orange aura till it glowed the brightest on his sword then slashed every single drill in half. He then prepared himself for the next attack as it came at him in slow motion. He slashed it right in the middle. The blast looked like it scored a direct hit however when the dust settled the building he was standing on was destroyed, but the part when he was standing on remained undamaged. He also appeared mostly unharmed just a few scratches here and there. "That the best you got?" he taunted as he waved his sword. "Also your little blasts won't do anything to me you would be better off just throwing pillows at me," he said with a air of confidence. His aura faded as his reserves for it ended so he had to stop using it till it recharged again.

@Shadowchaos: Eren let off a blast exactly liked his last one but with a few nasty effects inside that would be very painful he channelled the blast into Spiral Space and then multi plied it and opened portals with 3ft of Jason and blast would come at him from all directions unless he escaped

@Galenbeta: Jason felt the blast coming at him, but for him it felt like it was going at a snails pace. He was facing such a coward to not even face him head to head. He prepared his sword then swung rapidly deflecting it back. He was suddenly alerted to a female voice coming from the earpiece in his ear. "Jason come in," she said desperately. "I'm fine just send in the big guns," he ordered though the cold voice he had been speaking to Eren with was gone and there was some traces of care in his voice now. He hopped into the air and landed into the cockpit of his mech. He picked up his helmet and put it on his head. He sat down and the cockpit closed up and he was inside his mech. "Play times over...," he said without emotion. He reached up into the sky and caught his cannon that he had abandoned earlier. It was dropped off by a unmanned drone that had been piloted by Risa and had picked up the cannon for him. He attached the cannon to his arm then took off flying into the air to catch Eren and blow him to bits.

@Shadowchaos: Eren popping out of Spiral Space in his mech said "You should've dodge my blast and i am sure you knew what's in that blast right now. I basically anothiny touch by that blast and it turn anything touched by what was hit by that blast will start twisting from the influx of Spiral Power. So you should throw it out now if it hasn't touched anything in the cockpit."

Eren unleashing a field of biotic lightning along with tech armor. He then warp Giga Drills and bioti missles at Jason. The mssles if made contact will make the mech's systems malfunction and go haywire to a 20% degree

@Galenbeta: "Guess what that sword is made from the same ore that my mech is made of. It sorta absorbs stuff so that it takes it can withstand more damage," he explained. He charged forward but then suddenly changed the direction of his approach as his mech glowed silver. He came forward then at point blank range fired his cannon.

@Shadowchaos: "Don't you think that hurt' Eren said blown by the shockwave but thanks to tech armor his mech had no damage.

"How could you have found such a metal that resist special and majestic universal energies"

Eren warped into Spiral Space to plan his next move

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel