Grand Metal Smackdown RPG

Topic started by Shadowchaos on Sept. 14, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Jason landed in the middle of a desolate city. The entire area appeared to be in shambles however he was picking up the signal of a large object on his radar. He closed his eyes and instantly knew exactly what he was up against. He had originally came here after he had received reports that this was the location of a blood base however seeing as how there appeared to be nothing but that mech up ahead he knew that the information he had was false. He dropped his cannon on the ground, but first he made sure to lock it so that only he could use it then he activated the shield on his left arm. He then drew his beam saber and wielded it in his right hand. He activated the engines on his feet and took off towards the mysterious mech to investigate.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Shadowchaos: Eren sensing a machine with his biotics jetted off in it's direction. He used a Spiral Portal and warped right in front of it. "who are you" Eren called over his mic

Eren dropped and landed on the ground

@Galenbeta: Jason activated the speakers on his mech. "I am pilot 208727. My codename howeer is Jason Cross," he said solemnly. He moved his arm slightly so as to prepare his sword to deflect a attack if needed. He also released the safety on his weapons system. He had to prepare in case this person decided to attack. "What are you doing here and where did you get your suit?" he asked with a air of superiority. This person was either a danger or would become a annoyance.

@Shadowchaos: Rising back to his for altitude 'Eren said " I custom made my suit and it's completely unusual.how about we go a round before getting into what i am looking for. You know what i tell you now i on an assassination job right now' A the very time Eren biotic blasted the target vehicle.

@Galenbeta: Jason could tell just by talking to the dude that the person had a violant side to him so he wasn't really surprised when started to attack him. He focused his mind and time slowed down around him allowing him to have time to react to the blast. He jumped backwards and lifted up his blade and cut the blast in half. This person he realized would be a bother more than anything else. He charged forward and brought his sword down intent on taking off his opponent's right arm all the while he released a barrage of bullets from the guns on his head.

@Shadowchaos: "Cutting my arm won't help for my biotics allow me to put it back or regeerate " he retracted the arm

@Galenbeta: Jason pulled back his sword then he glided back several feet. This would be a annoying opponent. His test worked though since it proved his blade could cut through. Now all he had to do was aim for the cockpit. He closed his eyes and he then knew exactly where he had to aim for. He set his jets to max then took off ready to stab his opponent right through the cockpit.

@Shadowchaos: Eren activated his tech armor and the sword glanced off "even if you did put that thing to my armor. It would get through you cut my arm off a the joint where no armor is" taunted Eren. He fired a spiral Drill Missle at the target

@Galenbeta: Jason deflected the attack with his drill then deativated it. He popped his other sword out then focused his mind. He flipped over Eren then he sliced down towards his opponents arms intending to cut them both off.

@Shadowchaos: "I gotcha' shouted Eren he sent out electrfying biotic lightning from his mech in all directions while drawing his own Beam Sabers.

@Galenbeta: Jason gritted his teeth in pain as the lightning surged through his body. This was nothing to the experiments that were done on him to test his pain limits though. He jumped backwards then pulled up his information on the screen. He was about half way there before he could use it. So he either had to end it before it happened or he would have to hope for the best when he used it. He dashed forward sending one blade stabbing forward towards the head while he had the second one prepared to deflect any attack.

@Shadowchaos: "Giga Drill Maximum" Eren shouted. Using Spiral Power he used the defence version of Giga Drill Break as a counterattack. Every bit of him mech was covered in gig drills. He also activated tech armor in case Jason got that sword through at the risk of damaging his mech

he also blasted beams out of the drill tips

@Galenbeta: Jason stopped his attack at the last second then jump over Eren. Jason turned off his speakers so his opponent couldn't hear him. "This is interesting," he muttered to himself. He saw he had a incoming call from Risa and immediately hit ignore. He didn't want to drag her into this. He moved between the beams gracefully careful not to be hit. He then shot some bullets out his head at Eren.

@Shadowchaos: The bullets ricocheted off the tech armor. Eren then began spinning his giga drill maximum beam to hit Jason. The he targetted locked on to Jason the he fired all the drills at him each with the power of Giga Drill Break and yet the drills disapeared. Eren smiled for he knew what will happen next.

@Galenbeta: Jason never let down his guard even when the drills disappeared. Instead he activated his jets and went high into the air. He was at ninety percent to full charge and when that happened there was no doubt he would win but he would first need to get everything into position. He adjusted himself in midair then boosted himself towards his cannon.

@Shadowchaos: Eren had Jason right where he wanted him "giga Drill Laser Circus" all the drills reappeared out of Spiral Space from all directions aimed at Jason. Eren then moved himself into Spiral Space. The drills all closed in rapidly on Jason they would drill into his armor then blow up if made on contact

@Galenbeta: Jason looked at his screen and saw that it said one hundred percent. That was just what he needed. He was suddenly surrounded by a reddish orange aura then he just with a single sword swing deflected every single drill. Now time to end this. He turned his attention to Eren then sent a message for him to exit his mech.

@Shadowchaos: Eren popped out his mech the spiral Spaced to the surface wondering what's about to happen. his mech vanished into Spiral Space. He kept his connection to it just in case this was a dirty move.

@Galenbeta: The cockpit of Jason's mech opened and he stepped out with a katana in his hand. There was a blazing orange aura around him that seemed to almost be alive and have a mind of its own as it struck out at anything that came near him. He walked slowly forward barely keeping his excitement in. He swung the sword and by doing so unsheathed it and sent the sheath flying. He bent his knees then launched himself for a overhead swing. "Come let me see your hand to hand skills!" he yelled as he brought the blade down.

@Shadowchaos: Eren drawing his own sword easily blocked the attack and then unleashed a biotic wave to blow Jason in the air. Then Eren using his powers flied into the air high into there air maybe airplane level to watch what Jason would do next.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel