Grand Metal Smackdown OOC

Topic started by Shadowchaos on Sept. 14, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 11 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Galenbeta: dude just curious whats with you having all these moves that your bio doesn't even mention?

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Shadowchaos: Eren possesse Spiral Technology in his biotics. Spiral power has been used in these ways in Gurren Lagann. For his basic biotics they are infamous and Mass Effect type.

@Galenbeta: yeah but things like flght, and the portals. it helps that even if you base characters off pre-existing series you still explain everything cause people may not know what the thing is.

@Shadowchaos: Fo real i based him off pre exiating serires so i woudn't have to do that

@Galenbeta: yeah not everybody has read the same series as you. For starters I have never seen code geasse nor gurran laggan and the only playing of infamous I have done was in walmart. It would be like how if I said a character could do red dragon mode from xenosaga. If you don't know what it is your just realling guessing what it is. Also its showing that you don't have creativity. Plus you Eren from his bio is about a street level threat but from how you are playing him your making him sound like a planetary threat. That is a bit godmodding and also your no selling a bit like how you had Jason's beam sabers just glance of your dudes armor. Its one thing to just dodge but another thing to just tank something like that. Jason's swords are powered by nuclear fusion energy which is enough to cut through just about any type of metal.

@Galenbeta: by the way mr godmodder that cannon shot has the same power as the wing zero's cannon from Gundam Wing

@Shadowchaos: You have metal that can resist celestial and majestic energies

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel