Grand Grail WARS

Topic started by cfatalis on Sept. 3, 2009. Last post by Nerx 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb:  i am guessing that is when the god are much like us, just "citizens"
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,694 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@willyvereb: I was reading the skills and how does Musashi riding ability extend to bikes?
@Kuma_From_Argentina:  C rank extends to riding mundane stuff, and only being able to do what normals can, Riding here, means steering and objects to go where one wishes
 somekind of vehicle/riding aptitude
A-S rank as displayed by riders probably can ride things not meant to be ridden, like say thrown buildings or jackhammers, and use them to such efficiency where it begin to surpass cars and such
@cfatalis:  
Got it, thanks for the help 

If my character doesnt have a good Noble Phantasm I will win with sheer badassery as Archer! I will become the most GAR of the servants....
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
any more people?
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Nerx: I remember we have yet to finish Gatotkaca's skill list though.
@Kuma_From_Argentina: as the GM i have to help you, yes?

Archer actually had severely imbalanced Noble Phantasm, you cannot be as GAR as Archer

Archer= source of GAR, the crazy awesome department goes Fate:Zero Berserker
I think you misunderstood me,  I will simply make my Servant Badass as hell to counteract his poor ability scores, or not having a super cool Phantasm, I know the phantasms of Archer and his reasons to be the father of GAR
@Kuma_From_Argentina: That's the way I intended it as.  Your character has incredible agility and flawless sword skill though which he can turn to his own favor. Also A+ luck isn't something to be underestimated. It means your character is lucky beyond reason and has a high chance for battles turning out to his favor.

Question: If you know Archer then does it mean you've watched FSN(or even better: played with the Visual Novel)?
@Newdeath:
Can you join in too? I remember you showed some interest in this RPG once.
It's nothing mayor for now. The spot for Assassin is still unoccupied. Perhaps maybe Lancer or Rider classes would fit your style better.
You just need to find a hero from legends/history/myths you like.
@willyvereb: Yep I watched the whole series and hated Shirou guts the whole Anime...
@Kuma_From_Argentina: try playing the game i am sure you will find the two other scenario redeems him
@Kuma_From_Argentina: 
In turn you are going to love Shirou in the VN. It's not just a meme but fact that he surpasses Archer in terms of GAR. Watch Unlimited Blade Works movie(out in DVD from 30. of Sept.) and you will know.:)
One of the most often quoted Shirou phrase:
"Do you have enough swords KIng of Heroes?"
@willyvereb: or "NINE LIVES" then you got shirou most awesome imo crowning moment, then the resulting fight, then his changed ideology
@willyvereb: @cfatalis:  
 I watched or readed (most in wiki pedia) about the story and about the relation between Archer and Shirou, even so I still hate Shirou from the anime series....
@willyvereb: Nine buller revolver?
why? Nine Lives sounds better, that is the most common trans
Shirou in BMW is fuckawesome Super  type character who can dodge
@cfatalis: Watch the video and you'll know.
Shirou compares the Nine lives and his magic circuits to a revolver chamber.
@willyvereb: the line
 9 in my head
27 magic circuit
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Bump

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel