Gotei 13

Topic started by Aoshi_Kamura on Aug. 22, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 1 year ago.
Post by Aoshi_Kamura (23 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Welcome to the new age . it's 1000 years into the future and the previous captain's are all either dead or retired from action and the soul society has fallen on hard times . New enemy's have reared there ugly heads and of coarse there is the ever looming threat of the Hollows due to this we are currently recruiting new captains to defend the world of the living and the soul society. If you think you have what it takes sign up and make new friends and weaver an action packed and submersive story that wants people wanting more.

to join PM me an original profile with an original sword with at least a release

Rules :

Have to be friendly

Have to be willing to work with other people

New people to Rp welcome

Captain seats are first come first serve

captains and 1st seats will be working close together

to lower seats you have to be willing serve under you captain and follow orders given but you can choose to carry your missions out in you own way.

Captain seats taken:

Squad 5 Aoshi_ Kamura

Squad 6 Chrome

Squad 3 Captain Bobbi_Lee

Squad 10 Captain Galenbeta

Squad 11 Shippai Neji

Post by Bobbi_Lee (34 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Looks cool good luck:)

Post by Fehafare (9,297 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Bobbi_Lee: @Aoshi_Kamura:

Wow, two new members? What joy.

Well, welcome both of you.

EDIT: Oh... Bobbi Lee, SJ just made me remember it. Dumb me.

Oh well at lest one more member.

Post by Aoshi_Kamura (23 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Bobbi_Lee: @Fehafare: bobbi_ your welcome to join if ya want

@Aoshi_Kamura: Hmmm I guess I'll take squad 3 and be a captain.

@Bobbi_Lee: Is that a confirmation that you're coming back Sona or are you just playing with my heart?

@Aoshi_Kamura: Not really sure about a Captain, but if you need a villain i have an Arrancar from another RP forum ready and would be actually happy to use her.

@Fehafare: Yeah I'll be coming back. There is still some small part of me that wants to keep RP'ing.

@Bobbi_Lee: AND I LOVE THAT PART OF YOU!

I really do.

@Fehafare: LOL, Don't know where to begin though feel like I have to start all over again.

@Bobbi_Lee: Oh well, pretty sure you got the most experience around here, so should be too hard.

But really great, activity is at least a little tiny bit gonna go up with your around.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Aoshi_Kamura: What happens if we make our swords too hax

Do we have to look up the japanese names or can we just use the english name

Post by Celestine (20 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Fehafare: That's true, but it is pretty annoying it would be the 7th time I had to re-invent some of my characters for the forum to save it.

Post by SamJaz (12,704 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Fehafare said:

@Bobbi_Lee: AND I LOVE THAT PART OF YOU!

I really do.

Where's the upvote button?

@Celestine: Soz about that. But hey, me and Fehafare aren't going anywhere. Sure CWolf is planning to stay too.

@Galenbeta: Oh nice to see you around too. Hope i'll see some of that "debating" around here, we really need the activity.

@SamJaz: Actually.... i'm joining all those other RP forums because i plan on leaving the Vice soon (prolly after HS is over), sorry.

@Fehafare: ......

What.

@SamJaz: You forgot the question mark on "what"... and sorry again.

@Fehafare: No I didn't.

Just a single word, followed by a lack of any punctuation. Not a question or an exclamation, just a statement of utter disbelief. "What." I've just been witness to something so bizarre, so eye-crossingly stupid, possibly so mind-crushingly terrifying as to put you beyond the capacity for rational thought, that my brain no longer has the cognitive faculties to put together a more articulate response.

@SamJaz: Okay...

@Fehafare:

@SamJaz:

The only way to explain the situation i guess:

Watch the scene that starts at 1:06 and you should understand what is happening.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel