Gotei 13: First Arc

Topic started by Galenbeta on Aug. 29, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Return of Aizen

@Aoshi_Kamura: @Fehafare: Deep under Las noches a Capsule opened releasing. someone fell out the capsule. He lifted his head up and it was Gin Ichimaru. He looked around the room was full of capsules just like his but the occupants were gone. gin put on his Captains cloak and picked up his Zanpakuto from a storage box. He looked at a chalk board and read aloud. " I anticipated that we would fail on our first try so i using Kyoka suigetsu knocked you out and placed you in the Capsules. I created synthetic bodies and connected your consciousness to them. I am probably imprisoned in the Seireitei rescue me. only Espada's and their Fracciones plus Gin and tousen are in these capsules.With the exception of Espada's 9 and 8

Gin upon finishing knew what that he had to warn the Seireitei. He walked outside the room and saw everyone there talking about whether to follow the order. Hallibel and Barragan and Tousen immediatley said no and Gin joined them . Starrk and Lilynette was listening to how aizen cut down Hallibel and called them pawns for disposal. After hearing that Starrk joined them . however Zommari, yammy, Gilga said they would follow the order. The fracciones just sat at the wall. Grimjow was nowhere to be seen but then he heared Grimmjow didn't want a thing to do with aizen anymore. those who chose to help aizen left out to look for soldiers to join their cause. the ones that stayed agreed that first Las Noches must be restored gin and Tousen then set out for the soul Society to warn them.

To sign up checkouthttp://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/gotei-13/340912/?page=4

Post by Fehafare (8,472 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Galenbeta:

Slow and light steps approached the room where the newly awakened Espada were. Who entered who a young woman. She was of the same race as those inside the room, an Arrancar and she was above average height. Her outfit consisted of a black dress with golden lines and crimson frills on hip height as well as a corset like part as well as black boots. Her skin was palely white and her hair pitch black, reaching down to the floor, it had a silky and smooth shine to it. Her wide open eyes shone in a light gold color as she examined the entire room. And what perhaps set her apart the most, she had a pair of pointy ears appearing beneath her long black hair.

Around her neck were feathers, that waved around as if moved by the wind, as if they were alive.

Her name was Charlotte Volsung, the most powerful Arrancar currently in Hueco Mundo and the current "owner" of Las Noches, if you could call her that.

"Excuse me, but what are you doing?" she addressed everyone in the room, the curiosity in her voice being unmissable.

@Fehafare: Stark, Hallibel, Barragan, looked at her with the same amount of curiosity. Barragan" how dare you address your King in such a manner i will make you rot.

Online Now

@Galenbeta:

"I don't mind it, but you should really ask before sleeping in someone else's home." she continued completely ignoring the threat the man made. She slowly started walking around, examining every single one of those who were facing her.

As she saw it, this could have been the perfect chance to set her plans in motion.

@Fehafare: Starrk stood up and said " If what Hallibel says is true then Hueco Mundo needs some rebuilding and besides do you know you are looking at the 3 strongest espada you should know who we are"

Barragan yelled " I am taking back my throne so don't ignore or there is gonna be a fight down here."

@Fehafare: then Ulquiorra sonidoes into the room and says "Half the others went to the menos forest to search for troops and the rest are searching the dsert for recruits. they could cause problems if they are not stopped

Online Now

@Galenbeta:

Charlotte got mildly surprised by the appearance of the strange looking man and took a step back. It was getting a bit too crowded for her own taste. Even though she was an insecure girl, she would often fake arrogance towards new people, it was a way of intimidating them and ensuring her own safety, but she didn't act so this time around. It was clear that they wouldn't take it seriously and her curiosity came first on this matter.

"The Espada?" she asked it blunt and out loud while putting a finger on her lower lip.

@Fehafare: This time everyone made an irritated grunt and Lilynette blew her top and Lunged at Charlotte good thing starrk caught her.

Ulqiurroa asked how long did we sleep what year is this you don't know who we are not even Barragans distinctive Arrogance or my speech patterns

Online Now

@Galenbeta:

"Year? Three-thousand-something, i kinda lost track of it." Charlotte said it in an innocent tone while rubbing the back of her head.

Despite what her looks up till now suggested she was combat ready the second she entered the room. While she appeared naive and innocent on the outside, she was calculated and cold on the inside.

She only tried to learn as much as possible about these people and to evaluate her next move based on the information she got.

@Fehafare: Barragan shouted " that's popsterous is feels like we whwere in Karakura just yesterday" Ulqiurroa spot a number flashing in read on one of the capsules. it says" 1,000 yrs. No wonder they don't know us this is 1000 years into the future since our Synthetic bodies were killed. She's telling the truth but i don't feel like she can be trusted to certain extent

Online Now

@Galenbeta:

Charlotte didn't comment on what the strange man said. She just looked everyone in the room.

Their next action, would decide her next action too.

@Fehafare: Starrk stood up "Can't i just take a nap i tired" Lilynette blew her top" you just took a long one" and she kikced him in his spine.

Barragan sonidoed behind Charlotte and said " If you're thinking about taking my throne i will crush you"

Online Now

@Galenbeta:

As soon as Barragan appeared behind her Charlotte reacted, or rather the black feathers around her neck did. Ten of them shot out, racing to bury themselves in the old man's chest. Even though they were coat in dark violet spiritual energy and were very capable of piercing and cutting opponents slowly, they simply didn't look like a weapon that was meant to kill.

And that is when Charlotte's actual power came to use. She could produce poison inside her body, in fact her blood was poison too. The possibilities she had were endless, and she already had many hundreds kinds of poisons stored inside her body and she could freely switch them out, combine, modify them or even create new ones with mere thought. As such the black feathers acted as a medium for her powers. She could use them both for offensive and defensive purpose and they were a very effective tool when it came to putting her powers to use. The poison she was using right now was not lethal in any way. It was a poison used to paralyze and inflict pain, but the target couldn't die from it.

Charlotte smiled slightly, she planned to test the power of these people after she heard how they were speaking about themselves. Though her initial plan was something different, combat like this would work too. She would still hold back. The reasons were simple, first she had no desire to kill any of these as she both had questions for them, but could also use them in some other way. The other reason, was the fact that she didn't want to reveal her full power to other present in the room.

She'd establish her dominance over them either way.

@Fehafare:

Barragan slowed down time and backed up seeing that the feathers were coated in something he blasted them down with Ballas then he pulled his axe but Starrk caught it in mid air and told everyone to calm down

Online Now

@Galenbeta:

Charlotte didn't act. Though her feathers were agitated and were facing outwards aimed and ready to pierce both Starrk and Barragan, they did not move.

She give Starrk a sharp look, quiet different from how she acted up to that point.

@Fehafare:

Ulquirroa said " Sorry but there are more pressing matters at hand here. We need to rebuild Las noches. Barragan you are not gonna like it when i say Hueco Mundo can't be run by a monarchy anymore. It can only be run by a small group. I recommend that we have All the reamaining espada including Nellieil Tu to gather to help fix Las Noches. This is the only logical course to rebuild what was lost all in agreement."

Grimjow sonidoed in as said " Whatever will it make you shut up" i have been listening to this arguing all this time and it gives me a headache. I rather listen to Diroy's rambling then your bickering.:"

Online Now

@Galenbeta:

Charlotte again, didn't say anything. She just nodded. It wasn't really a nod of approval, she just did it as an act of acknowledging the current situation. She would go with what was happening around her and evaluate these people.

After she had seen enough she would make her final judgment.

But for now she had to play along.

@Fehafare:

In the garganta was Gin and Tousen. gin said " What do you think will happen when we get there will they try to kill us." tousen replied that's escpected" They neared the end of the Garganta and jump through to the other side

Post by Aoshi_Kamura (23 posts) See mini bio Level 6

To day was the big day he smiled as he thought to him self. Yes to day he was to be appointed captain of squad five. He headed to the meeting room where all his fellow captain's would be awaiting his etrance . While stuck in his head he plowed stright in to another man and they both hit the ground with a thud . ( ow ) saide the man (will you watch where the hell yor going ) Aoshi gave a flicker of a grin (sorry) he said slowly the dark haired man stood up mutter curse words and stormed off Aoshi stood and dusted him self off noticeing he'd finally reached his destination he took a deep breath and opened the door.

Post by taylor (302 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Aoshi_Kamura: @Galenbeta: @Fehafare:

The was a chuckle, a dark, sinister chuckle, from a wall above Charlotte and the Espada. If one were to look upwards, they might see a figure, dressed in black robes, with a white cloak bearing a mark on the back.

( + )

They wouldn't detect his spiritual pressure. You cannot detect what was not there, for this Soul Reaper was weaker than a drowned kitten.

Yet this Soul Reaper was more terrifying than any of the previous bearers of his robe and title.

He considered this, watching the Espada below, like they were dirt underneath his shoe.

And that they were.

[ THEY ACTUALLY THOUGHT WE WERE THAT INCOMPETENT ]

He was Captain Yoi Hoisha. The captain of Squad Eleven. The current bearer of the Kenpachi title.

And he was WEAK.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel