Give the Character above you a Bounty

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on March 21, 2012. Last post by Mesamia 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,906 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So this is similar to the bounty system that appears in One Piece but this is a Vice-verse twist

The idea is simple give the character above you a bounty, it should be in some form of currency fictional (as in from another anime Belis from One Piece, Double Dollars from Trigun, etc. Or from the Vice Verse itself), real life (dollars, yen, euros, etc.), or comical (hamburgers, a pat on the back, what ever is in my pocket, etc.).

Give a reason for their bounty anything from something in Vice canon events or something completely random.

So let's start with:

First Bounty

Crow Cementerio
Crow Cementerio
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Should I do it in character or not?, I won't for now

For Crow cementerio, here you have 800 units of magnetites, usefuls to call demons from the netherworld. Call it a recompense from the dark master of the netherworld due to your efforts to keep peace without recurring to jerarchy or domination. You're strong, and this should be a world where strongs are the ones destined to exists. When the strong imposses his will over the weak, then he is fated to fall.

YOU can give bounty to any of my three characters, you're free to choose

@Asune: .....in character would be preferable :P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:Ok, next time I'll do it

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,011 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Asune: This guy is kind of lame! What kind of lame ass power is nullyfing fiction, I'll slug him out as easy as a hitting a sand bag, I'd place a 100 yen reward for him, mostly becouse that's the only thing I have in my pockets right now...

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Lobos_Del_Rayo:Umm sorry I confused the word bounty with recompense, so I gave a recompense to Crow by accident

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Callis's threat level is about as bad as zoro's so i'd put it at 120,000,000 berries. Maybe 12 million dollars.

@kashif1:

This pathetic guy is Jack, he dared to oppose me, it isn't really a thread after all just a low worm, yet I couldn't punish him enough. I could easily capture him, but I want him to feel the fear. Thou shall bring that low being to my still with his live inside of him, then I shall grant anything that thou want, but you're sure selfish beings that only things on the material idol known as money, so shall gave you a quantity of 100.000.000.000.000 if he is alive of course, beware low being that if you bring him without his live on, you shall perish after suffering worst tortures that the ons I had planed for him.

" " (That's her signature...)

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,011 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@kashif1: But Callis isnt active....

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
For  Kuro_san 3.5 Billion Microsoft Points:P
Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11
"50 Million sounds good, A genie would definitely be of use to me."
Post by xXMugenXx (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9

"20 billion dollars... To whomever catches Zella.. Dead or Alive." <- Zella creeps me the f**k out and I don't want her coming at Kurai with her forked tongue. T~T

Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
"20 Million..dead"
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

15 Million Dollars, Dead or Alive....(with less beach volley)

A Blank Check with my name on it Alive

Wanted for Questioning on what happen to me in Washington DC

Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
"Dis dude!? most likely 300 mil, hes PO'ed alot of people"
Post by _Punk_ (23 posts) See mini bio Level 4
"For some person I don't know? A few curses and a hit over the head with the hilt of my sword."
"Most likely 10 cereal box tops"
Post by _Punk_ (23 posts) See mini bio Level 4
"A genie.....Nope, not paying anything. My life is complicated enough."
@Mesamia said:
"Most likely 10 cereal box tops"
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel