Gilgamesh - The King of Heroes [Character Bio]

Topic started by Fehafare on Aug. 31, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (8,692 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Gilgamesh - The King of Heroes
Gilgamesh - The King of Heroes
  • Name: Gilgamesh
  • Alias: The King of Heroes, Father of All Heroes, King of Uruk
  • Sex: Male
  • Age: 28 (has youth serums and could revert to any desired age)
  • Race: 2/3 God
  • Alignment: Neutral, Villain (depends on the situation)

Personality

"Arrogant" is the first word anyone would use to describe Gilgamesh. Never would he miss a chance to tell you how much better he is then you and many would complain if it wasn't so... justified. Pride is a trait that can rival his arrogance and there is no man alive who has insulted him in any way. While it's hard to see, there is also a relaxed side to Gilgamesh. It comes out in his free time or when he is drinking with his "friends" (there is no such word for him anymore he had one true friend in life, the rest are "mongrels" that have the great privilege to be near him). At first glance he may not seem like a greedy person, but truth is the he believes that all the belongings in the world (including the world) are already his and that he is just allowing everyone to use his possessions. Yet touching any of his personal artifacts or things (or people) that are dear to him will set him in a rage that has not been seen before. That anger can't be rivaled by anything else and he will not stop till the object of his hate isn't completely destroyed. He is not a forgiving man, earn his scorn once and he will not forget nor forgive till the end of time. His narcism knows no boundaries and even looking at him without permission will be answered with a death threat. He even has the habit to stand on higher ground, so that he can show everyone how much better he is than them. Often he will resort to sarcastic and cynical comments, mocking others.

I'm so much better than the guy behind me whom i have never met before.
I'm so much better than the guy behind me whom i have never met before.

Despite all his negative attributes The King of Heroes can be grateful. While it might not seem much, in his eyes even a simple slave from his time, has earned himself a right to live with his honest work. But in the modern world that has changed according to him, humans became lazy and do not appreciate their life. It's something that makes him look at them as lower beings and it makes him think that they did not deserve a King such as him. Love is a feeling Gilgamesh can express as well. Too bad that in his case it is not something positive, as it does not matter for the great King if the person that has earned his love is happy with it or not. If necessary he will take said person by force. Rare are the cases in which Gilgamesh will see someone as his equal, but if he does, then that person has earned himself the greatest act of showing respect that is possible to get from Gilgamesh. That person won't be looked down upon and will not be mocked or insulted by Gilgamesh, even more so, he won't play games with his equal and will treat them as a real threat and enemy. His main motto for life seems to be "Be who you are!". He believes that it's right to stay true to oneself even if other might think bad of it. He also thinks that everyone should do what they like and center their life around their own happiness even if it may be bad for other people. Beyond all of this Gilgamesh also has many hidden depths, those which are revealed in the rarest of rarest of situations. He can show sympathy for other being, sorrow and deep understanding. There was a time when he discarded all of his bad traits and lived his life to make the lives of those around him better, but those day now belong to the past.

Never did he doubt himself, no matter what he did and he now he lives his life just for his own pleasure.

Appearance

Coming Soon...

Powers and Abilities

Even during his lifetime Gilgamesh had strength and speed beyond any mortal man. But after he had transcended to heaven and granted absolute favor by the Gods, his powers have grown. He is able to shake mountains with his bare fist, his speed leaves lightning pale in comparison , his accuracy with projectiles is unmatched and never would he miss his mark, his body is no longer a body of a fragile human, now his flash may rip and his bones may brake, but they will always return to their original state. His armor can take blows which would make cities crumble and his weapons have no match in this world. His exsistance is so absolute that it cannot be contested, his mind cannot be invaded and his soul can't be tainted by anything. Any game of luck would end in his favor and never would he lose money. Gilgamesh had also been granted a special artifact in form of a key. It is the key to his treasury, where he keeps all the weapons, shields and items from legends as well as their prototypes. He gave it the name "Gate of Babylon".

Gate of Babylon

Say your prayers, mongrels.
Say your prayers, mongrels.

The key lost it's material form a long time ago, now it's represented by a thought, which allows Gilgamesh to open his vault. It opens a portal which gives Gilgamesh access to anything he desires. Any kind of weapon, armor, amulet, ring or any item in the history of the world. Every weapon is legendary in it's own right and has special effects of it's own. He can chose the shoot the weapons directly from the gate or take them out to use them with his own skill. He is able to fire dozens or even up to hundreds of weapons at once. All of them would return to the vault with just a thought of his. Mirrors that reflect attacks, tinkers that inform him about his enemies weaknesses, rings that read minds, amulets that tell the future, axes that split mountains, spears that always pierce the heart, swords that never break, daggers that freeze space and time itself, blades that curse the enemy, scythes that slay immortals, ancient spaceships, chains that can bind gods... the list is endless. And even if an opponent happened to haven a weapon same as Gilgamesh, the Kings model would always win. But besides all his battle equipment, Gate of Babylon holds other possessions as well. Heavenly wine, furniture, clothes, even servants that remain loyal to their King even in death.

Twin Swords of Uruk

A pair of golden swords, slightly curved. They are supposedly not from the Gate but were used by Gilgamesh in the battles during his life. They are his first pick if he ever had to fight his enemy close up (not that he lacks the skill, he just fears that he might touch a filthy mongrel).

The swords at first glance don't seem to have any special effect of their own, other than being absurdly sharp blades, but in truth they serve another purpose. They can be combined by the hilts and a string of light will materialize between the tips of the blades to form a bow. After a arrow (also made out of the same light) is fired, it will disappear after it hits something. That arrow is just used as a signal, upon activation a star will fall from the sky and disperse above the target. Rain will fall for the next 7 days and flood the entire planet. This weapon was based on Utanpisthim's flood, an event from Gilgamesh's time.

Vimana

Vimana is a flying contraption passed from Babylon to India and recorded in the two epic sagas, Ramayana and Mahabharata, that is owned by Gilgamesh and contained within the Gate of Babylon. It's fueled by mercury and solar-powered by rutilated quartz crystals, that surpasses the laws of physics by traveling at the speed of thought and it has a pilot throne. Gilgamesh can freely use the Gate of Babylon to launch projectiles while piloting the vessel, and he can also summon shields to block midair projectiles. Within the myths of ancient India, it was apparently loaded with a variety of weapons ranging from ancient machine guns to ancient nuclear warheads, which have been collected and stored within Gilgamesh's treasury.

A true king's ride.
A true king's ride.

Ea - Sword of Rapture

Gilgamesh's most powerful weapon. It is a drill-sword composed by multiple free turning segments. It's head can be used as a weapon, to pierce any armor, but it's rare for Gilgamesh to use it in such a way. It's true use lies in it's activation, when the segments start to spin in different directions. The blast following, will rip apart time and space and create a hole in reality. It reveals the "truth" the world as it was before the creation, thus allowing nothing to exsist. It returns anyone or anything to it's original form, which is nothingness. Gilgamesh can "regulate" the power, to modify the range. As the sword that "split apart heaven and earth" it has the power to end all life on the planet or it might even consume the whole planet if Gilgamesh ever used it at it's most powerful output.

Ea
Ea

History

Coming soon...

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Fehafare: dude way too strong most characters don't get past street levelers and yours is unstoppable. I would say you were worst then newdeath but sadly he is worst.Tone it down possible remove the large amount of weapons that come out of nowhere that can destroy planets and replace them with a energy base kind of weapon. LIke my other character Stasis has a sword he can infuse with his energy to launch a energy slice at a opponent. The speed is a big thing since most characters can do that but the strength is a bit over the top. considering the size of a mountain it would be easier to just destroy it then shake it. Give him a weakness even if it something like being physically beaten. The armor is also stronger then the strength type people.

@Masterofdeath: Wait a second, since when are we balancing things? Last time i was RP-ing here we had Saint Seiya level characters hanging around.

@Fehafare: well most of those people left and more people came and started using street levelers. Yeah but now they are closer to Naruto or bleach. This just makes it easier without having planet destroying fights instead there could be several fights but most wouldn't notice unless they were close by.

@Masterofdeath: Well my character being based off Gilgamesh from Nasuverse (actually his powers are a copy 1:1, except for a one part which is from another version of Gilgamesh, it's the history that i wanted to change) means he won't be using Ea that often and especially not the lolplanet level (would probably never use it).

And all this being RP and shit, large amounts of PIS should make it possible for most characters to fight evenly...

But actually i like the idea of having a street level character more anyway, so yeah i'll probably make a new one.

EDIT: Btw, you someone with a RP dupe or really a new member?

@Fehafare: nah this is my alt

@Masterofdeath: And you would be then....?

@Fehafare: Shadowchaos

and Ryu_Nokorobi

I hated the Ryu one so bad I dropped the account didn't go to the website for a year then came back as shadowchaos. Come on the name is bad and I didn't do the best for the bio.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,650 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Fehafare: The character is a little bit broken in comparison to the rest. Check the bios of the other characters

@Kuma_From_Argentina: and he is the one you don't call op

@Masterofdeath: I said he was broken that worse than OP.

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Why would you want such a powerful character anyway? Well bring it on I say! I'm scared to fight your guy :)

Post by Tiferet (149 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Aim for the head.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: not if the op is newdeath level.

Post by Sonata (35,235 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Fehafare: Yes you are going to have to pull his power back. With the power the way it is now when he and the Union of Seven ever have a conflict the planet will surely be doomed. I don't want that to happen. As we will then have to start all over again. So try to pull his power level back to about the tier 3-5 range that will be acceptable.

@Masterofdeath: ND was broken

@Kuma_From_Argentina: point taken but what was really broke the character or the writer behind the character?

@Kurohige: Hehe, i oriented myself on how the RP world was back then when i was around, as i said Saint Seiya level characters (well one, but most were more powerful and broken than this one anyway)

And well, i'll simply edit it all from the name to the powers and make a new character.

@Masterofdeath: Broken is a term for characters. like for example "Akuma is a broken character in SF II" a player cannot be broken by definition the term is for characters

Hmmm... i just realized that i can't edit the topic name. What to do?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel