Ghost Hunt (OCC)

Topic started by VoidShiki on April 19, 2013. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by VoidShiki (116 posts) See mini bio Level 9

An old temple near Tokyo is to be given a makeover and brought back from the graveyard of ruins and back into work again. Only one problem, the two priests that went to inspect the temple came back scared shitless claiming to have seen a girl in white floating around, few demonic heads and shadows, you know the average stuff.

One of their friends took them serious enough to hire the Demon Hunter Organization and so Alice and another young man from DHO are sent in to investigate the matter and exterminate any threat they find.

• Standard RP Rules are in place.
  • RP takes place over the course of one night, one month after Shinjuku Shock.
  • Anyone can join.

So, are you afraid of ghosts?

Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@VoidShiki: Sounds cool I wish I could join though but my plate is overflowing at the moment.
Post by VoidShiki (116 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Manami: Understandable.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@VoidShiki: I might have my mech pilot join if I ever get the dang bio up in time. If not no harm there I got enough to deal with as all three of my current characters are in something.

Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@VoidShiki: Yeah I want to do an RP with Alice one of these days.

@Sonata: warning Alice is no fun against giant monsters she ruined what would have been a wonderful giant monster fight. Stasis always wanted to be in one of those but the one he was in was ruined because of two characters with powers that tend to negate everybody else.

@VoidShiki: I kid just thought I should rant just for the fun of it.

@Masterofdeath: LOL, Alice and I would think of something when the time comes.:)

@Sonata: so what do you think about my mech characters bio being like a company file. I think it would feel realistic as giant mechs go but it also wont let me get full info in such as stuff the company couldnt know like his current location or occupation.

@Masterofdeath: The bio of a file can be good depends on the execution. We can discuss it more in the Character Ideas thread. Don't want to spam this place up.

@Sonata: we all know every thread in this section gets spammed cause we can't stay on topic.

@Masterofdeath: I know that, but posting in someones OOC  about their character, when no has volunteered to join yet is kinda like kicking dirt in the persons face. Well IMO anyway. maybe I am getting old lol.

@Sonata: I did volunteer to join so there goes what you were saying about nobody volunteering to join yet. but yeah I understand you.

@Masterofdeath: Ah, I misread what you said, but glad you see my point.

@Sonata: I blame midnight bored out of my mind day before a festival crazyness

@Masterofdeath: Don't feel like working on the bio huh?:P

@Sonata: cue cute anime face! but its the day before a festival and I got to work during it I deserve to goof off!

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,720 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Masterofdeath: I dont want to rain on your parade but I think a haunted temple with ghost is the appropiate thread for your mecha to fit.... that's my opinion at least

@Kuma_From_Argentina: it won't have the mech just the pilot who will be able to handle himself cause I liked your modified human idea so I took a it a bit further and well stronger bones(not by much) more stamina, high level marksman, mechanic, martial artist, and spy.

Post by SamJaz (12,582 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Masterofdeath said:

@Sonata: warning Alice is no fun against giant monsters she ruined what would have been a wonderful giant monster fight. Stasis always wanted to be in one of those but the one he was in was ruined because of two characters with powers that tend to negate everybody else.

@VoidShiki: I kid just thought I should rant just for the fun of it.

Ruined a fight? Keeping it dead is a good thing.

SamJaz in the game.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: @Masterofdeath: @Sonata:

So you three are in?

And don't worry lol, you can go off-topic as much as you want... i know the urge.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel