Gekido

Topic started by Gekido on June 22, 2009. Last post by ShadowLotus 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,520 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: "It'''s not fake and it's something i or my parents always carried. I believe you were there. Please don't go back and look at my 13 year old photo. I had a rare case of Devil acne._ Simon said. "There's also the family crest in my magic circles." Simon showed him the crest.

Post by SamJaz (12,844 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@SekiryuuteiDxD: "Of course you had acne, I was the one rubbing the sponge of devilpox into your face every night." Jardsam said. "What I want to know is why you are attempting to use legitimate ID in an organisation that rewards illegitimate actions?"

@SamJaz: "Why should i lie to my comrades. You were the one with the sponge, just what do you do with your freetime. There's no running from my identity unless i have need of hiding it." Simon said.

@SekiryuuteiDxD:

"Well, for starters, here is a photo of you when you are thirteen ten minutes ago." Jardsam said, offering a picture to Simon. It showed Simon as a young teenager, with beautifully clear skin. "It's called Griefing. Making someone else miserable for your own amusement. That is why you lie to your comrades. That is why you hide your identity. That is why I stole your wallet back when you were nine"

Jardsam then offered a small wallet, one intended for children, and gave it to Simon. "That coupon's expired by now. Sorry about that."

@SamJaz:

Simon had he most quizzical look ever. Simon accepted the photo and wallet. He was sad, his ramen coupon was expired. Simon said 'You truly have a way of using your ability."

@SekiryuuteiDxD:

"Just wait until your wedding night my good man." Jardsam said, walking off with a laugh. "Oh, that was funny. The look on your husbands face..."

@SamJaz: Simon chose not to remember that last part. Could Rei's sister had pretended to be Rei and ended up turning into King Arthur involuntarily again. Chill, i shouldn't mind it.

@SekiryuuteiDxD: "A most beautiful wedding!" Jardsam shouted from the distance, waving from behind as he rendered the castle.

@SamJaz: No use dwelling on the unknown, Simon thought to himself.

Post by ShadowLotus (52 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SekiryuuteiDxD: @SamJaz:

"That's our Jardsam." Dettrix said to Raoli with a grin on her face. "Ahh so you like the taste of men, well I'm not one of those people who judge on preference." Raoli giggled

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel