Gekido

Topic started by Gekido on June 22, 2009. Last post by ShadowLotus 5 months ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,874 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Sonata: That wasn't a surrender. That was an emotional attack. And a testing of limits.

Come on, this Jardsam. Armies have fled from him and he just swaggered off with a smirk on his face. He's gonna keep on trying until he finds a trick that works. And if he doesn't? Well, back to the old drawing board for attempt no. 24658946793652973

Post by Sonata (35,223 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@SamJaz: You have already found the one limit she has at her current level. She can't change things that are bound to another universe, She could have just tossed the books and easily put in another copy. Kita likes watching Jardsam twist in the wind for her amusementXD

@Sonata: Jardsam blinked, "OF COURSE!" He shouted, slamming the book against his head. "I AM SO STUPID! STUPID STUPID STUPID!"

Book under his arm, he ran back into the Office, setting it into gear and flying it back.

It wasn't often that this happened. He must be getting old.

Kita practically had to shout it out loud that there was a limit to what she could and couldn't do, and what she couldn't do was mess around with things bound to other universes.

Jardsam's brain raced with the implications this would entail. The majority of his stuff came from and was bound to the laws of different universes, 99% of his armoury for one, as well as the clothes on his back, himself, but, most importantly, the Office.

He pulled on the handbrake and the whole Office lurched to a stop. Hopefully the pool didn't leak into the library again, because that was just annoying.

Opening the door, he grinned at his latest idea, much better than casually murdering the chef.

He stepped down from the office and onto the bathroom floor, making sure to lock the door behind him before examining his handiwork.

An interdimensional warship was parked three inches above Kita's toilet seat.

Did Kita even use a toilet? Who cares? The insult was there all the same.

Opening a window, Jardsam shimmied down the wall, careful not to intrude into her personal chambers like last time.

That thing was locked in place like spelling mistake at a job interview. The only way she was getting her crapper back was if she built around the Office.

@SamJaz: Kita walked inside her bathroom and seen Jardsam park his massive ship in her bathroom. Kita just shook her head, even though she could not change physical appearance of the Office, she could still move it, control it, due to the laws of physics, and augmentation of concepts in her realm. Opening a small portal that lead 500 miles west of Kurenai tower. With a flick of her finger she pushed the warship into the portal. The Bathroom remain in perfect condition.

@Sonata:

The earth shook as the Office impacted against the ground 500 miles away. Though only slightly larger than a phone booth on the outside, it weighed more than the chaos verse did and it was only thanks to some adjustments Jardsam made Sweeps ago that the impact didn't wipe out all life on the planet.

We was just going to have to wrap clingfilm around her toilet next time.

@SamJaz: Kita felt the Chaosrealm shake due to the Jardsam's Office hitting the ground"Hmm the thing was that heavy, to rock this infinite amount of space of the Chaosrealm. I'm kinda impressed." Kita thought as she washed her hands.

@Sonata: It took a few days to reach the Office, walking distance, but that was time he'd easily recover. Getting inside, he got to work cleaning, and he arrived back at the main castle three minutes before the impact.

Handing one cleaner a roll of clingfilm, Jardsam shoved his hand into the servant's skull, rewriting the brain as he did so. Once he released his grip, the brainwashed servant headed to Kita's en suite to carry out his foul deed.

@SamJaz: Kita had predicted every move of Jardsam flawlessly, Knowing that Jardsam was a time traveler. Realizing that he would send a servant to get to her, Kita already making arrangements had a small door way that lead back outside to an unknown location in the Chaosrealm once he entered Kita's suite, It looked like Kita's bathroom but it was a reconstructed replica. The Servant did what Jardsam wanted him to do. Once he was finished the bathroom was deleted.

@Sonata: And what the servant did was clingfilm the doorway to the bathroom, but Jardsam was already well on his way, using the servant as the decoy.

A few time paradoxes here and there and there were over a hundred Jardsam's in the castle, clingfilming the toilets, buckets of custard on the doors, gluing servant girls to the ceiling by their skirts, even mixing jelly, custard, and gravy mix into three separate swimming pools.

The main foyer was a tee-pee'd jungle and the lounge had been ploughed and was now growing sporting several lovely mango trees.

Best of all was the shapeshifting he'd taken, each paradox Jardsam taking on the form of a specific citizen of the chaos realm- Jardsam had actually taken the time to get to know every one of them in advance.

He fully expected Kita to see through his silly disguise. He also expected her to know that he was going to trash her castle.

He doubted that she thought he'd do it all in under a minute while she was distracted by a brainwashed servant messing with the plumbing in a decoy bathroom. He'd done his own tricks to lock the castle down firmly into the geography so she couldn't do the same trick twice.

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

In southern Europe the wind blows violently in the afternoon air over a large creator where Kazi head quarters once stood. A man dressed in a white cloak, gray shirt and black pants walks up to the large creator looks down in to, and throws a bundle of flowers in the creator as he then says to himself making a oath, "Kazi may have fallen, but we will rise again, but this time things will be different, our time of hiding in to shadows is over, but we are no longer Kazi, our goal now is simple, eradicate Gekido"! as he finishes re sighting his oath a 250m flying aircraft carrier uncloaks and flies over him and the creator. Then a VTOL transport lands a few feet behind him, a soldier opens a sliding door and yells, "LORD HASEO, ITS TIME, WE HAVE TO MOVE NOW"! Haseo then walks to the VTOL and looks back seeing a few flower pedals floating in the wind, Haseo then said to himself out loud, " You all will be avenged".

@haseo_yashimora: @Sonata:

"Well, good luck." A mysterious man stood behind Haseo said. He was dressed in a blue suit with red sketchers and had a strange smile on his face. "I'd like to give you something." He told Haseo, handing him a brochure entitled -So you want to eradicate Gekido-

"Times have changed, and things are different now." The mysterious man explained. "Because of the demands from various heroes, Gekido's had to place an entrance fee on all challengers. It's thirteen million US dollars per attempt, we take cash and credit cards, but if you want to pay by cheque then you'll have to wait for the money to clear before you can start your invasion."

A strange videotape was found by a cleaner behind Miss Kurenai's toilet. It probably fell out during that whole business with that Office. Still, they took it back to the cleaner's quarters expecting a good laugh.

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@Sonata: I'd thought i's revive this thread for an upcoming event of Sim and Ajuka proposing the concepts of Evil Pieces and that a special sacred gear research instittue should be created.

Also the Lucifer thing is a no go unless anyone else wants it to happen because i kime of lossed the purpose for it just now.

@Sonata: @SekiryuuteiDxD: Because I said it was a bad idea. I did say put it to the people.

Online Now

@SamJaz: Hey don't put me on blast

@SekiryuuteiDxD:

Online Now

@SamJaz: If i put it to the people then i'll just get yelled at over compromisable things

@SekiryuuteiDxD: You know, I'm sure that's what Kim said when he considered turning North Korea into a democracy.

Online Now

@SamJaz: i know nothing of North Korea

@SekiryuuteiDxD:

What happened in Kiev on the 20th of February 2014?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel