Gekido

Topic started by Gekido on June 22, 2009. Last post by ShadowLotus 5 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,167 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@mydeathlyways:  ND is immortal, I dont think his soul is in any kind of jeopardy:)
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@mydeathlyways: Newdeath knows that. He isn't worried because he'll never die. You realize that Newdeath can exist as just his consciousness? He doesn't need his physical body to stay alive.  

ND
@Sonata said:
" @mydeathlyways:  ND is immortal, I dont think his soul is in any kind of jeopardy:) "
How correct XD 

ND
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
hay ND can i get the spectator to join gekido?
@haseo_yashimora: You don't ask me in the OOC, your character needs to get a good first impression on ND for him to even consider your chara as a potential member. 

ND
Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Blindside enters the hall of the castle and inhales deeply, releasing the breath slowly. "I haven't been here for ages."
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Masako enters the main lobby as he leaves the training room, he is using most of his spare time to train, until Newdeath sends him on a mission, he is taking some time to rest and he sits on a sofa and starts reading reports about the main enemies of Gekido, right now he is focusing on the reports about Kazi, and started thinking about strategies to beat them.
Post by Joseph_Savant (113 posts) See mini bio Level 10
A pitch black dimensional gate appears directly inside the heart of Gekido HQ, slowly stepping through the portal a tall man with light-blue hair with silver tint stepped through. In a dark and deep tone he spoke to the empty halls of the once fear place on Earth. "Gekido......your time of slumber is now over. It is time for the Dragon to once again take flight, and scorch the Heavens and Earth. Eternally destroying them with the flames of Hate and wrath. A symbol of power and destruction, the death of the illusions of Love and peace. The blood of our enemies spread across our face, the last breath they take is the breeze that spreads fear throughout existence. With a mere wave of his hand The Gekido began to break down on a molecular level, and enter the portal that was behind Joseph. The road to the final sunset has begun.
@Him: "My My, what do we have here." A massive dimensional door began to appear out of thin air as a man stepped through its darkness. The man of unsolved mystery Joseph Savant emerged, wearing a casual black business shirt with black pants. He adjusted his platinum cuff lings on his sleeves which appeared to be the Gekido dragon emblem. Joseph looked upon the fiery visitor who had come to the old Gekido stronghold. Joseph ran a comb through his world class raven colored hair, his dark tinted sunglasses only showing the reflection of the visitor. In a cool and collected voice that could sell salts to slugs, He spoke to flame headed demon. "Now then....what brings you to the old House of Gekido."
Post by Him (53 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Joseph_Savant: "What else? Destruction. Wasn't this supposed to be a place where villains who share a mutual love of destruction met to cause more chaos together?", his deep and demonic voice echoed across the area as it began to shake violently simply due to the overwhelming nature of his powerful unearthly voice. Joseph's physical presence immediately revealed that he was affiliated with the Shadow Beings, though Him wasn't trying to hide his true identity at all. As he took a few steps forward, the Prince of Hell's footsteps caused the ground beneath his feet to crack open as fissures were created and lava slowly escaped from them. The ground was turning red as more cracks formed on. Standing close enough to Mr. Savant, Satan Jr. continued to speak as he twirled his supernatural chain Infernus in a circular motion, "Why not bring the force of destruction back to Earth? This time of prosperity and serenity must end", Him said as his eyes sockets burned with Flamma Diabolus that grew more and more intense by the second.
@Him:  Joseph merely smirked as the flame headed demon approached casually showing a bit of his power. Joseph spoke again in a similar tone as earlier "Its seems you have done your homework, Gekido is still the organization that will put an end to all life as we know it permanently. The Earth certainly has not been forgot by us, it is already marked for death. The previous followers under my mistresses thumb has left, but it was all foreseen by her." Joseph explained to the flaming head demon while looking directly into his face. "It sounds to me that you want to be on the train, you definitely don't want to be ran over by it". Joseph reached into his shirt pocket and pull out a highly expensive brand Cuban cigar, he pointed the end tip of cigar an the demon. Due to the immense heat coming from his body the cigar lit as expected by Savant, and he placed it in his mouth.
Post by Him (53 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Joseph_Savant: Joseph's words made it clear that Gekido has not forgotten about the Earth, but he never really explained why they suddenly stopped. Even the organization's leader and her minions should have been making their mark known by now. "Still is? Well I've watched the birth of this organization and it seems that I am now watching it crumble. So it seems that though Gekido's influence has diminished, you still target the Earth", Him said still in his dead-serious manner, his voice filled with an undying hatred for existence. The sheer power of his presence was causing the plants that inhabited the islands to wither away and die. "It sounds to me that you want to be on the train, you definitely don't to be ran over by it", Joseph said as he reached into his shirt pocket and lit his cigar using the heat being generated from the Prince of Hell. Joseph's words were interesting. Him couldn't help but burst into laughter after finding an indirect threat hiding in those words, "Hahahaha!", the supernatural being laughed maniacally as the flame radiating from him grew more intense and redder. "You talk like I could actually be run over by it. You children are quite amusing", Him said as he reverted back to his more serious demeanor. "I do not seek to be on your toy train", Him said as he slightly mocked Joseph's earlier statement, "I simply seek to be an associate. I've seen the other villainous organizations of this time. They are too stealthy. I do not care about stealth. I simply wish to cause unspeakable chaos and mayhem", Satan Jr. said as he proceeded to calmly get back on his demonic-looking motorcycle with wheels engulfed in Flamma Diabolus. 

"When you feel like taking my offer. Drop by Hell, or just rape a girl with a wooden cross. Nah I'm just kidding, but burn a wooden cross and I'll drop by", Him explained. In about a second, Him rode off into the sky at unearthly speeds as he entered a mysterious dimensional rift that no doubt took him to his home in Hell.

A bump from the grave

Whoever wants to join can ask now be sure to read the front page. Once we have the roster full. I will make it official with a post:)

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Tier 4?

Post by SamJaz (11,628 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@Sonata: Jardsam wants in, especially once I get an account for him. Taylor, however, will not be applying for Gekido any time soon.

@Jlynnana: The Tier guide right here

@SamJaz: Aright, I haven't got the chance to re-read your powerset yet.

Post by SamJaz (11,628 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@Sonata: Cool, hopefully all is well. Off out to walk the dog, lemme know if everything's okay.

@SamJaz: Jardsam is in 3 spots left.

Hmm thought this would get more buzz, but I forget there aren't many villain characters on the Vice. I'll keep this up till Sunday, if no one else comes I'll lock the thread and make it just a NPC team in my bio.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: well I would have Abyss join but seeing as how he is too high of a tier he can't join. I blame the necro mode...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel