Gekido

Topic started by Gekido on June 22, 2009. Last post by ShadowLotus 5 months ago.
Post by Gekido (20 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kurenai Palace
Kurenai Palace
Celestine, Kita&squot;s "sister" and your tour guide.
Celestine, Kita's "sister" and your tour guide.

Located at the outskirts of Kita's Chaosrealm stands the symbol of destruction Kurenai Palace. After the events of Valley of Souls, Kita now turns her attention towards the planet Earth. With the help of the devil Kita has been busy recruiting, possible candidates that will aid her in future battle against the Earth's forces, and heroes. Kita has learned from past mistakes that it is better to recruit quality over quantity, so only a selected few will be allowed special access into the new Gekido.

After the events of Valley of Souls, Kita retrieved the soul of the original Kita Kurenogi, and constructed a powerful augmented vampire body for her to reside in. She now goes by the name Celestine, and usually calls Kita her "sister." She has been inside the mind of Kita Kurenai, and knows what she has in store, but keeps it top secret from everyone else. Celestine will be the tour guide for the new members, and provide them with whatever they need in order to perform at their fullest. Members will receive an object known as a Dragon Key, with this members can transport from Earth to the Chaosrealm and back with no difficulty. The keys uses a specialized DNA marker,which means no one other than them can use the key. Members are free to roam around the palace if they wish, but are not allowed to enter Kita's private chamber unless she asked them too, which is rare.

Rules and Guidelines ***Important***

• There are openings for 4 people to join right now. Kita may take a few more in the future but right now 4 is final.
  • If you have an Alt on another team you must keep plans top secret from members of your other team.
  • You can join the team if you are tier 4 or below, you can progress your characters power if you wish, but remember if they start to surpass Kita's you will be asked to leave. We don't want a power arms race like in the past.
  • Characters can also roam the chaosrealm itself. More details about it will be added, but for the most part it is a place of perpetual violence/stealing etc. Humans, demon, fallen angels, and other monsters can be found here.
  • Talk to Celestine for anything your character needs.
  • The plots of future RP's are determined by who is on the roster.
  • Any OOC questions can be asked within the thread.
Post by Sonata (35,223 posts) See mini bio Level 20
OK I only want Reds to join that are filled with Hate and ambition, with little appreciation for Human lifeXD

Post by Blood_X (484 posts) See mini bio Level 5
<.< Wonders if somebody will double cross her in the future because of the "little appreciation for "Human" life  >.>
Post by Gekido (20 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Well this is a team of Villains so you have to be on your guard for a double crossXD
True xD You better have an escape plan just in case also xP

Places a sign in front of the place

"Beware of Double Crosses"
I'll be OK just Watch your back Blood:)
Ya xP

But you have to figure out how to kill a blood symbiote that is made of her host's blood which is type "X" (Explain later^^) and has all here powers but none of her weaknesses or other symbiote weaknesses :P
We dont have to Kill you we can just torture you for are own Amusement;)
Oh I'll jus slither out xD
I'll figure something out that will be pretty painful for you:D
Lol, and I'll enjoy it, and so will my other symbiote friend xD

(Other symbiote is kinda her love interest xP it's a guy nicknamed Chaos, you'll see it in my story later:P)
HAHAHAHA

Too bad we cant say the same about this guy she snaps her fingers as two men dressed in black with black leather masks drag in a man wearing only a pair of jeans with a gag in his mouth. He seem to be in his mid twenties with brown hair

Sonata walks up to the man with tears running down his face she pinches his cheek and takes the gag off his face

I'm going to ask you again Where is Acer??

"I-I - I dont know where he is!!!"

Hmmm I guess its time to use the cane on you, Lock him back up in the dungeon I'm going to have some fun with him in the morning.

Post by Lady_Nightmare (2,789 posts) See mini bio Level 13
awesome
LN do you want in?;)
Post by Lady_Nightmare (2,789 posts) See mini bio Level 13
sure lol in more ways than one
Good Send a Friend Request to GekidoXD
Leaves a Sign for Nerx that says

"DO NOT EAT THE PRISONER.......Not yet anyway"
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Sonata: Aww man! i love prisoners...

can i eat the guard at least? please, please
@Sonata said:
" HAHAHAHA

Too bad we cant say the same about this guy she snaps her fingers as two men dressed in black with black leather masks drag in a man wearing only a pair of jeans with a gag in his mouth. He seem to be in his mid twenties with brown hair

Sonata walks up to the man with tears running down his face she pinches his cheek and takes the gag off his faceI'm going to ask you again Where is Acer??"I-I - I dont know where he is!!!"Hmmm I guess its time to use the cane on you, Lock him back up in the dungeon I'm going to have some fun with him in the morning. "
Um, he doesn't look like that xP
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
((got to teach CPR this morning, I'll make my entrance as soon as I'm free))
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel