From the White Room (Icarus) Starring Stasis OOC

Topic started by Shadowchaos on Jan. 1, 2014. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Okay boys and girls step right up its time for the first alternate universe. In this world is a world of wonder a world where all dreams are possible. I mean its a world of carnage where only the strong survive in a bid for power in their fruitless attempt for dominance. This is the world of Vice 45678909 the blood runs high of the adrenalin fueled warriors of the world as they fight and fight till the last one standing.

Real scenario

Okay ignore everything above though it did get you interested I bet. The real world is the same world pretty much as the current vice except for Stasis had no problem unleashing his full power and never kept it sealed up so however your current character is right now is fine no weird universal changes. There will be threats ranging from street level to universal level so any character is good and bring as many as you like don't worry about over filling.

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20

There are some important things to note

• You can use characters that you currently use in the main stream Vice Continuity and import them over to this White Room Scenario. You can also use character you haven't used in a while or create an entirely new character.
  • There will be an achievement and point system that will be accessed when character perform specific actions in the story.
  • Note this doesn't alter in any form the main Vice storyline.
  • Character that enter in these scenarios will adjust mentally to the situation. They shouldn't have a moment of "Where the heck am I" They will know on a general bases what is going on in the world around them.

@Shadowchaos: I'm in, but you may have to explain in your OP exactly what is going on in detail Has the fighting already started?Who is the person causing it to happen? etc

@Sonata: yeah just got to finish something then I will have the enemies

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Shadowchaos: sounds interesting

I need brake from rping wwith those three

@Galenbeta: Who are you gong to use for this?

@Sonata: Well I only have two characters and neither are in use

It depends on what kind of foes we're facing here

@Shadowchaos: could we you know finish that battle in Red Lion

How about the session times out or the battle causes to much distortion to the field and the game stops due to no battlefield or technical problems with the field itself.

@Galenbeta: sorry been busy and haven't had time to switch accounts but here are the characters I've gotten so far. Also Raven and some of his followers will be joining in.

Name: Eagle

Race: Dark Angel

Destructive Capacity: Solar System(Base) Galaxy(Dark Angel) Universe +(Nova Form)

Weapon: Unbreakable Katana

Powers:

• Flight
  • Negative Energy Manipulation
  • Super Strength
  • Super Speed
  • Dark Angel Mode
  • Nova Form
  • Sword Skills
  • Killer Intent
  • Magic

Name: Owl

Race: Human

Destructive Capacity: City

Powers:

• Martial Arts Mastery
  • Pressure Point Knowledge
  • Super Strength
  • Super Speed

Name: Hawk

Destructive Capacity: Galaxy

Powers:

• Martial Arts
  • Teleportation
  • Reality Warping
  • Water Walking
  • Soul/Energy Absorption
  • Super Strength
  • Super Speed
  • Energy Blasts

Name: Swan

Physical Age: 12

Race: Dragon Goddess

Destructive Capacity: Solar System

Powers:

• White Dragon Cannon
  • Flight
  • Dragon Whip
  • Harmony Voice
  • Energy Blasts
  • Dragon Summoning

Name: Falcon

Destructive Capacity: Solar System

Powers:

• Light speed movements
  • Martial Arts Mastery
  • Sword Skills
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Super Strength

@Shadowchaos: huh I want to us Jayden being he can bring a few buds along

After all, he did goreach a foreign land recently and of course that land had to have heroes there already that Jayden can bring along.

Can he bring them along

@Galenbeta: I guess but there are some characters he can't copy. Like Swan whose power is based on who she is and can't be copied or taken. Also Raven's power can't be copied as the only power that if you tried to copy you would get is empathetic mimicry as everything he has is tied to that so you can't copy his powers. Even with empathetic mimicry the only ability around to copy would still be empathetic mimicry.

Looks like Hawk and Bobbi Lee will be a good fight.

@Sonata: okay sounds good but Raven is also in this and he is bringing in his followers.

@Shadowchaos: Well there was no limit to what Jayden could copy

Even if it's based onDNA or something that includes transformations, but thats technically not in the bio so he can't. But he can copy physical aspects like strength,speed, and reactions.

Hold thephone i just checked my bio Divine Eye is omnipotent and the bio just says abilllties I do think transformations go under abilities but don't worry I won't copy her.

@Galenbeta: actually Swan's powers are things that if anybody other then her tried to use then the powers itself would kill them. As for Raven omnipotent or not it doesn't matter if the abilities are not there to begin with. Imagine empathetic mimicry as a box and everything he copies is inside that box. Jayden would copy the box but it would be empty with no powers since Jayden hasn't had the powers near him to allow the mosaic dna to change. Plus with Owl you can't copy him cause his own ability counteracts search eye since he can stop abilities. Also as for Stasis and Bellus their transformations can't really be copied as their powers fall into a race thing as their bodies are specifically made to have wings sprout from their backs and as for Stasis the Galaxy angel is his base form but its sort of a mystic transformation if you think dbz.

Post by Bobbi_Lee (34 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Shadowchaos: Raven would be a big prolbem if he copied Bobbi's abilities. Best she stay away from him at least for awhile:P

@Bobbi_Lee: okay I will start this is a little bit gonna give everybody a chance to join in before I start.

@Shadowchaos: Cool we also need to come up with some achievements that we want to see our characters accomplish in the storyXD They can range from almost anything from our characters launching a devastating attack, to fighing in multiple areas in space. They will only be tied to our main characters though not NPC's

@Bobbi_Lee: well I'll leave that up to you since I'm not sure really what there is to go and do with that.it might also help people understand what you meant by achievements that way.

@Shadowchaos: Sure I'll explain it further in the OP. If play Xbox or Playstation games you'll have a slight clue what I mean :)

@Bobbi_Lee: okay but I only play ps2 games and I stay away from xbox

@Shadowchaos: Only PS2...awwww:(

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel