From the Shadows: OCC

Topic started by this_is_riddle on April 17, 2013. Last post by Kuro_San 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This will be a close RP between Crow, Enigma, and Kuro-san

Plot

During Break Out the information broker known as Enigma released a series of incriminating evidence against several high ranking political figures, this results in a complete shake up in the political atmosphere leaving the running field wide open for many opposing candidates including the man running for Japan's Prime Minister, a favorite to win any way, Usso Namae. Unfortunately though for Mr. Namae has become the target of death threats from a assassin duo lucky for him though a certain Gunslinger is after the bounties on these two assassins, Crow is brought in as a body guard for the upcoming political star where he must fend off the duo who are after Usso. But there seems to be a player in the shadows pulling the strings; who is this mysterious player the nefarious Kuro-san, the Superior Enigma, or another party all together? The Game is on as Players moves in the shadows planning their next big move. Can Crow Survive?

Characters(PC and NPC) and Setting:

Characters

• Crow
  • Callis
  • Usso Namae
  • Enigma
  • Olivia Verde
  • Crimson
  • Azure

Setting

Tenkaidan Building, Toyko

Post by Sonata (35,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@this_is_riddle: Is this going to be something the Crow Must Die series you guys make a while back?

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,906 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: No but that will be coming eventually. The one good thing about a whole new universe is that we can do things over again and fix the things I felt ruin CMD.

This is more like the beginning of a Game of Shadows between Enigma and Kuro, see Enigma's post in Break OUT he doesn't really like Kuro-san and he is going to play spoiler/troll to Kuro's plans.

Post by Sonata (35,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Very nice, I look forward to it PM me if you want any of my characters to pop in to aid or cameo etc.

Added the Plot

Kuma will being doing the OP

Post by Guyver (3,424 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Looks good. That reminds me, I still owe Kuma and Fehafare a fight. We never got to it.

@Guyver: If you owe anyone a fight its me lol ;) Crow vs Rio Pirate vs Cowboy

Heck let''s make it a four way Kuma, Me, You, and Fehafare

Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Zella randomly sticks her head out of a corner. "Did somebody say four-way!!, Oh wait thats the old me talking. Care on gents YARR!!!"
Post by Guyver (3,424 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Sounds like fun!
Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted

@Kuro_San: posted :)

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,012 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Should I post now I you plan to post with Enigma?

go head I'm posting with Enigma later on in the story

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted

For further reference for anybody reading this, Azure and Crimson look kinda like this

Crimson
Crimson
Azure
Azure

I haven't forgot about this I'm just trying to catch up and now my Microsoft word is acting up.

Posted finally :)

I hope you enjoy lots of interesting bits in this plus I gave some info on the BHA

@this_is_riddle: Posted

@Kuro_San: I know already told you but freaking awesome post. I'll get on my post ASAP

@this_is_riddle: Thank you very much, your post also was amazing

@Kuro_San: Thanks :)

Also updated the OP to include the characters

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel