Frequent Rpgers

Topic started by Guyver on Oct. 18, 2009. Last post by Guyver 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: haseo is attacking you causing a crater in the sand , again
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Ic
@cfatalis: meh I might add something into the fray as well , lets say a 'forgotten' ability of the hollow race
@Nerx: how forgotten
@cfatalis: Basic actually 

remember the Hollow's Acid touch?

Barragan dialed it up to 13 with respira

I could expel my deadly acid as sweat droplets which i could eject out my pores with the force & speed of a laser adding to my 'sniper' persona
@Nerx: no, barragan smokes to much weed during his time pimpin and being in the ghetto of hueco mundo, therefore his acidic touch become bong smoke
@cfatalis: posted, lets team up
@Nerx: nah i will leave this one to you
okay
Post by Tempest (895 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Guyver said:
"  I use a Guyver character over at the vine when I rpg. I'm not gonna say who, but there was one time I was fighting someone. Both our characters are pretty strong. For my character, I made him weaker than a standerd Guyver would be, so I toned him down a bit  to make it a fair fight. As soon as the fight started, I took pretty much almost all the hits he was throwing at me, but he wasn't taking any I was throwing. There were some obvious attacks you knew there was no way he could avoid, but ignored some of the attacks. That was the only time I got ticked off a bit. I was only wasting my time. "
Is that me you're talking about :P
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Nah, not you man. But I think you know who I'm talking about lol.
Post by Tempest (895 posts) See mini bio Level 8
LOL now that you say it...
Nope.
Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hopefully RPGing over here will boom soon.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
It is interesting to see that role-playing is less popular here than on Comic Vine-- I know there's a pretty strong roleplay contingent in the overall anime fandom, but they seem more inclined to keep it on LiveJournal or other locales.
There is a lot of rpging in concentration to anime out there. I just hope for larger participation in roleplay in the near future. A way to make it happen could be to spread some news around.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel