Frequent Rpgers

Topic started by Guyver on Oct. 18, 2009. Last post by Guyver 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I just got back to AV recently. Most of the time I spent in CV, so I haven't been on much here; however, I'm back.  I would like to know who frequently rpgs here on a near basis?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i do, well mostly i check for new post and all that stuff, and nerx and sonata
It seems like when AV first shot off there was more rpging activity, since people from CV jumped here for a while. I think there will be more rpgers later in the future though, CV started this way.
i guess, you just need to make an interesting concept for all of us
Agreed.
it depends on what kind of rpg-ers we got though, we got some pretty bad example
I'm normally fine with anyone I rpg with. There are just small occasions where the rpger will start auto-hitting. or god modding.
@Guyver said:
" I'm normally fine with anyone I rpg with. There are just small occasions where the rpger will start auto-hitting. or god modding. "
this is actually what the person i last fought do, auto hitiing, and the continuing his post assuming, i am hit by all his attack, it's like writing a story

then asspulling power not written on the bio, making absurd assumptions( can a aperson  who craps universe for petty reasons, be defeated with a planet buster?)
Lol. There are some fights like that. People just need to see it as a game and nothing more. Don't be afraid to get hit. 

I use a Guyver character over at the vine when I rpg. I'm not gonna say who, but there was one time I was fighting someone. Both our characters are pretty strong. For my character, I made him weaker than a standerd Guyver would be, so I toned him down a bit  to make it a fair fight. As soon as the fight started, I took pretty much almost all the hits he was throwing at me, but he wasn't taking any I was throwing. There were some obvious attacks you knew there was no way he could avoid, but ignored some of the attacks. That was the only time I got ticked off a bit. I was only wasting my time.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Guyver: did a post
@Guyver said:
" Lol. There are some fights like that. People just need to see it as a game and nothing more. Don't be afraid to get hit.   I use a Guyver character over at the vine when I rpg. I'm not gonna say who, but there was one time I was fighting someone. Both our characters are pretty strong. For my character, I made him weaker than a standerd Guyver would be, so I toned him down a bit  to make it a fair fight. As soon as the fight started, I took pretty much almost all the hits he was throwing at me, but he wasn't taking any I was throwing. There were some obvious attacks you knew there was no way he could avoid, but ignored some of the attacks. That was the only time I got ticked off a bit. I was only wasting my time. "
it was much worse in my case, he took the attack, but feel unfazed by it, and also writing as if i am heavily damaged, for example i am suing a characther of what is essentially onslaught is really simon from ttgl , basically i am god, now since i written in my bio i can destroy universe fully released by being in it, i lmited power to extreme dgree to fight fair, more or less like ironman running on magical technology, then after a few while , he said i am no fun to rp with and leave, saying he would win........ see the thread it was my only vs thread
Wow lol. There's a lot going on there.
i guess so, but yeah i mean i can jst blink people out of existence, but that wouldn't be fair
Agreed. You can instantly kill people with your powers, but there wouldn't be a point. It's like reading a comic; would it be worth reading Galactus killing off the FF? Same basic principles.
it's like this basically even if all characters of animevice goes against me, i can just nuke their universe to oblivion save for reality warpers which i can just fight and come on top 

is that fun? no

is that fair? no

i may  have HAX written all over me, but i will never asspull my way in a fight, appearing as non hax and then adding power on purpose, i would rather become hax then lower rmy own to fight
over in CV i made my character the one-for-everything type a jack of all trades of sort

not too tough , and not too weak 

he should be able to duel anyone regardless of power

I made him beatable to all as well
@Nerx: nerx remember xzeroxx ?
@cfatalis: yeah and what happened to the bleach Rp ?

are we the only posters?
@Nerx: not exactly haseo posted......., after you, and i believe chengy is still on it, he is just recovering from the shock he got from haseo post, and destiny hero knight is still there

what's your opinion about him?
okay just checking
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel