Flat 14, Crown House, Empire Way, London

Topic started by SamJaz on April 18, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 4 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,107 posts) See mini bio Level 19

This seemed, to all the world, like an ordinary flat in an ordinary apartment building in northern London, belonging to two young men. Nothing unusual about that. Even if the two of them often were outside of the city the majority of the time and there seemed to be no logical reason for them to be able to pay the rent on this place.

Except, this flat was leased to Samson Joshua Creed, known to the viceverse as SamJaz, the key-wielding hero that shoots himself in the head to make monsters appear, and he had an unusual roommate.

We won't go into what that roommate likes to call himself, because his name changes every week. We just call him Taylor.

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SamJaz: Nice, mind if Sicily has a place here, she need a place to stay when on Earth.

@Sonata: She's moving in? Ah man?

Fine, but she's staying out of my room. Even the Yandere cannot break the bonds of a KEYBLADE LOCKED DOOR!

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SamJaz: LOL it would be a pretty funny Sitcom with Samjaz Taylor and Sicily. Besides if Sicily just kept wandering around lots of people might end up dead on "accident"

@Sonata: SamJaz will be eating out a lot, knowing Sicilly.

SamJaz placed the potted plant in the lounge, next to the couch. It was a strange little thing, one white branch and one black branch both poked out of the soil and coiled around each other, not tightly, but rather loosely. The strange thing was the uniformity of the plant- there were no offshoots and the two branches of the plant formed a perfect double-helix around each other, rising perhaps three rotations with a small sphere of green leaves at the end of each plant.

This was an Entree. This was the portal to the world of pokemon.

SamJaz hoped that Taylor would remember to water it when he was gone.

Post by LovelySicily (37 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SamJaz: Look at what I got!:P

@LovelySicily:

SamJaz looked at the young woman standing in the doorway. If he didn't know better he'd say that he could smell blood on her.

Deciding not to ask questions, he did the most sensible thing he could do at that moment.

"TAYLOR! IT'S FOR YOU!"

@SamJaz: Waving at the man Sicily went towards her Apartment. To arrange her things to be put in place. Once she was ready she will prepare a meal for her new neighbors, they seen to not be eating a health and balanced diet.

Post by taylor (300 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@LovelySicily: @SamJaz:

[ WATCHA DOIN? ]

@taylor:

"Hello, Can I help you with something?"
"Hello, Can I help you with something?"

@taylor: @LovelySicily:

Deciding that he was going to very quickly set up boundaries, SamJaz raised the keyblade and pointed it at his bedroom door, sealing it shut tighter than the landlord's jeans, before walking into the kitchen/living area and collapsing into the gray couch next to the double bed and picking up a controller.

"So, Taylor, what you think of the new neighbour?"

There was a beep as the yBoy flared to life, red lights shining on the controller as the Kunekt scanned everyone in the room before resuming the Cogs of Battle game. SamJaz looked in the kitchen, but his roommate was gone.

Most likely to chase some new tail, knowing Taylor.

@SamJaz: (Isn't Sicily in her own place now?? lol)

@LovelySicily: (So she is. My bad.)

@LovelySicily: @SamJaz:

Walking around Sicilly's kitchen, admiring her tools, was a rather odd young man. He was pale, and seemed slightly oriental if one had to guess his nationality. He had scruffy black hair and a slightly hunched posture and the most unnerving pleasant smile one could ever hope to see.

How he got into the young lady's apartment was a complete mystery, one he never intended to reveal, but what was clear was that he was here for more than just to admire the silverware.

[ HI ]

[ I'M TAYLOR ]

[ I LIVE ACROSS THE HALL ]

[ CAN I HAVE SOME COOKIES? ]

@taylor:  Sicily was sitting on a near by unwrapped package as a young man named Taylor approach her. With a kind smile on her face, She introduce herself to her new neighbor "Hello there I'm Sicily Greenwood, if you want some cookies I'll need help getting my other things in place first."

@LovelySicily:

[ GLADLY ]

Taylor started shuffling through the boxes and getting the knives spread out on the worksurface.

[ DO YOU HAVE A BLOCK OR A SKULL OR A DRAWER TO KEEP YOUR KNIVES IN? ]

@taylor: "I have a ceramic knife holder tht looks like a skull. It's on the sink you can place them there." Sicily said to Taylor with a warm smile. "So how long have you lived in this apartment complex."

@LovelySicily:

Taylor counted his fingers as he placed the knives in the ceramic skull.

[ LET'S SEE ]

[ I WAS KIDNAPPED IN FEBRUARY ]

[ AND IT'S JUNE NOW... ]

[ THAT'S FIVE MONTHS? ]

@taylor:  

Sicily was perplexed by the answer and asked Taylor "Kidnapped!?! do you know who did that and why?""
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel