Favorite Year for RPing

Topic started by Guyver on April 23, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
What was/were your favorite years for RPing? And why?
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Mine was 2009-2010

I really seperated myself from that noobish mentality; pulled away from my characters and focused more on the story aspect

Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20

This is easy, 2008-2010 were my favorites

2008: I actually started RPGing at Comicvine, no one really taught me anything I got thrown in shark infested waters with only the rule book as a flotation device.I grew from that had my share of fun.

2009: I fully migrated over here to start my own legacy, Made Gekido that year, and AnimeVice was starting to pick up steam.

2010: This place was awesome full of so much activity. Had 3 teams Battles and stories were happening all the time.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,752 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I started at the end of 2009, yet my favorite year was 2011 with Callis

2010- 2011. I had just dropped out of college. I struggled to find work anywhere. As a past-time, I started my Vice RPing career around that time. I left the Vine to start fresh and redefine my writing. I RPed with new people, which was a treat. I joined Kazi. Though the tournament never met its completion, I had a blast battling Willy in the first round :P Plus, Manami was a comical ref.

2011 was a tough year for me, I had started working alot more hours and my writing hit a snag. I was for the most part retired late in that year.

True, but you acted really well as our Vice RP Oracle :P

@Guyver: LOL The Mod the Vice RP universe deserves, but the one that is not needed right now:P Guess that was the motto for me back then.

You got that right lol.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata said:

@Guyver: LOL The Mod the Vice RP universe deserves, but the one that is not needed right now:P Guess that was the motto for me back then.

LMFAO

Post by SamJaz (12,708 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Sonata said:

So you're batman, but backwards? Awesome.

@SamJaz: LOL:P

Online Now

All seriousness though, I think this is my favourite year for RPing. It took a lot of effort to get started, but I guess that made me more attached. Plus, last time I was RPing here, Even my main character was just an attempt to promote Taylor for a while, so it felt more like work, trying to keep up the dark emo past.

This year? Fun fun fun around.

@SamJaz: I agree you have had a nice year, and I believe it will continue:)

Online Now

@Sonata: Sweet!

Hm. Would you be opposed if old SJ and Kita continued the battle in Death's living room?

@SamJaz: I don't mind a short skirmish lol

Online Now

@Sonata: Excellent. let the led fly.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I loved my n00b days so 2008-2009

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This is an easy one for me. It's obviously the year I join I don't know the exact year but I think I been on here for 3 years so I would 2010-11 :)

Online Now
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel