Family Values [KG RP]

Topic started by Fehafare on May 6, 2014. Last post by SamJaz 3 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,213 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Wordsworth was setting up the table for a nice little dinner. The food was being prepared too. Surprisingly enough it was Wordsworth alone who was preparing dinner this time around. Though Mary would have loved to help out, she was busy. And so was Lily in fact. Both were in their rooms getting ready.

Crown was with Hagane in the living room, the two of them reading a book while snuggling. "Nice of you to call your sister over. She's bringing a friend right?" he asked casually as the page was turned.

"Party night huh..." Emily said to no one particularly. Dad was gonna be working all night long and Emily didn't have people over usually, so she thought she might as well try. It wasn't really a part tho, she only invited two people, Moore and Molly. Given her situation she felt rather comfortable around the two. There were snacks, drinks, music and a console hooked up on the TV.

Should be fun.

Post by SamJaz (12,624 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Fehafare:

Hagane had come back from a week's hunt earlier today. True, it had only been a couple of hours over here, but she'd missed Aleister and the girls during the seven days she was gone.

"Yeah, Ciel Rhea." Hagane replied, kissing Aleister on the nose as she turned the page. "Oh, whatever you do, don't mention the empire around her. She's from a parallel dimension and while she was gone some empire crushed her band of freedom fighters. That's gotta be tough."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Moore, while not dressed up, was certainly dressed in an upward direction. He was determined not to make a big deal about being at an apartment alone with two beautiful young women, eating food and playing games.

This was going to be an awesome knight.

He rang the doorbell.

@SamJaz:

"Sounds pretty bad..." Crown commented in a somewhat paradoxical manner as he had to smile as his girlfriend kissed him. He stayed silent for some time as the page was being red before finally saying. "You know, the past few months have been really nice."

Emily opened up the door, not surprised to see Moore.

"Step right in fine sir." she said in a sarcastic manner as she stepped to the side to let him in.

@Fehafare:

Months.

Wow.

Hagane had to smile.

"Last couple years have been great." She said, kissing him again. "I keep forgetting the time difference."

-=-=-=-=-

"Will do, milady." Moore said, smiling as he offered his rucksack full of pop and sweets to his hostess. "Love what you've done with the place."

@SamJaz:

Crown was a bit surprised but returned the kiss.

Years, it's already been years.

He was aware of the time difference and well that's the reason why he'd often go with her to Exalt. Still even with the accumulated time of his visits he wasn't even at the one year mark yet. It was strange, but brushed it off in the end. He had an idea, he had a plan. It would only have to wait a bit. For now he smiled and hugged her a bit tighter.

"Getting my father out of it? Yeah i'm good at that." Emily replied.

"Make yourself at home. If you need something ask away, i'll go get something from the kitchen."

It was in some shabby alleyway. Lance was on the ground, leaning onto the wall. He slowly got up as the hoodie fell off his head. He was clutching his chest in pain as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

Nearly a week ago he came into contact with a strange power. As he was attacked on the street a suit of armor devoured him and he slaughtered the opposition. It was strange, he was acting upon his instinct and rage, but he was clearly aware of it and knew exactly what he was doing. As some pain struck him he gripped one of his piercings.

At first he was somewhat frightened by the idea.

But soon he realized it's potential and usefulness. He was that strange of a person, he was fascinated by the possibilities that would open up for him. As such he needed training. Doing it at home would be a crazy idea, which is why he started going out like this. There was a reason he picked such a dark place.

He was hoping that someone would assault him.

@Fehafare:

Hagane snuggled into Crown, closing her eyes just as the doorbell rang. "Should I get that?" She asked, really not wanting to have to get up.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Moore smirked, then took his seat at the couch. "Fancy a quickie before Molly shows up?" Moore asked, holding a controller up in the air.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Clint took a bite into his chicken burger as he watched the monitor. "Kid's been quiet, despite the walkabout." He told Holly as they observed Lance from their car. "Barely even suited up."

"He'll experiment tonight." Holly said, stuffing some fries into her mouth. "Bet you a pizza."

"Hope you're wrong." Clint grumbled.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jotaro Redpath was walking through the streets of London, wearing cheap clothes and carrying a rucksack.

What was he looking for?

A fight.

It's what he usually did when he wasn't with someone. Truth be told, he'd much rather be with a girl right now. But, since he had no one to be with right now, might as well train for a bit.

That's when he saw Lance sitting in the gutter.

"Hey, you alright man?" Joe asked him, slowly approaching.

@SamJaz:

"No, I'm sure Wordsworth will get it." Crown replied as he kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes himself. He quite honestly shared her feelings about not wanting to get up right now.

And much like Crown predicted it Wordsworth did take care of it.

One could get the impression that the old man was omnipresent inside the mansion. "Ah you must me Miss Elliot and Ciel. Please come inside, you're sister is in the living room to the left." Wordsworth said as he gestured towards the door. "If you excuse me, i have tasks to attend to, but don't shy away from asking if you need anything."

"W-What?" Emily asked in a nearly panicking voice as she got out of the kitchen with glasses and a few bottles of juice. She laughed a little bit and sighed with relief as she saw him holding the controller in his hand.

"Sure." she replied as she put the drinks down and jumped onto the couch.

Lance smirked a bit.

"I'm fine..." he said silently as she pushed off the wall nearly falling onto Joe. He grabbed his arm to support himself, noticing the firm body stance and hard muscles.

The perfect trigger.

"Give me your money!" he said as she grabbed Joe by the arm as violently as possible.

@Fehafare:

Elliott looked up and around the mansion. It was big. Truth be told, if they weren't so deep into the city, Elliott would probably be living in a house like this herself.

The butler came and answered the door, letting them in. "Thank you." Elliott said, walking inside. "Do you want us to take our shoes of?" She asked Wordsworth.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Yep, it's them." Hagane yawned, sitting up and slapping Crown lightly on the belly. "Come on, get up."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Moore smirked, then booted up whatever game was currently in the console. Should be interesting to see what the last game Emily played was.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Oh crap-" Clint said.

"Let it play out." Holly said, watching carefully, but careful to sprint over in case things got too violent."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Joe pulled Lance's arm, then twisted it while kicking his legs out from under him, hoping to pin the white-haired boy against the ground. "How about no?" Joe asked him.

@SamJaz:

"No need for that." Wordsworth added as the two stepped in.

Crown sighed as he got up onto his feet.

That could have lasted just a bit longer.

Emily was a bit awkward.

Besides her parents and Volkner, Moore was the only one who knew about her love for games. Well Molly was there too but she didn't go to the same school and they didn't see her all too often. On top of that he was right here now booting up the last game she played.

Dark Souls.

Lance provided no resistance whatsoever as he was pinned down. He only smirked.

"Thank you..."

As his body was pressed down against the floor the red pulse passed through his body. The armor quickly grew around him forming like a cocoon. As soon as it was completed he stood up throwing Joe over himself. This was the third time the armor activated. This time he had far better control and his vision was normal too. There was no need to attack Joe at this point... however testing his capabilities and control over the armor would be a nice thing at this point.

He charged at Joe right in front of him.

@Fehafare:

"Okay, thanks." Elliott said, walking to see Hagane. "Hi!"

"Hey." Hagane said, walking up to Elliott and Ciel and pulling them into hugs. Elliott realised that despite the aura of authority Hagane usually presents, she's not actually that much taller than herself.

Her mind was mildly blown.

"This is Aleister, my boyfriend as well as Lily and Mary's parents." Hagane introduced.

-=-=-=-=-

"That's… hardcore." Moore admitted. "I never got too far into the first one."

-=-=-=-=-

Joe raised an eyebrow as the armour started to form around the man in the gutter, but he reacted quickly, activating his carapace and summoning his banner. His clothes burnt to embers as he tossed his rucksack, dumping it in the corner as the banner wrapped around Joe.

He extended his arm as the black markings formed like tattoos upon his skin, and he grabbed the armoured knight by the helmet as he charged.

Joe had to bend his knees and actively push to stop himself from being completely ploughed over by the knight. Such strength!

The beast snarled in delight.

A strong opponent.

Summoning flames to his spare hand, Joe leapt into the air and engulfed the knight in fire, hoping to bake him from within.

-=-=-=-=-

Clint whistled as Holly blinked, surprised.

"That's two unreg's." Holly commented, biting into her fries again. "And by the looks of it, toga-boy's got experience."

@SamJaz:

Ciel was taken by surprise.

Hugs, that wasn't something she was used to. Well she wasn't used to such big mansion either. Truth be told she didn't feel really comfortable in here. But it was alright, Elliott was here. In case of a drop they were going in together... and it wouldn't be THAT horrible with her around anyway.

"Welcome." Crown said, also hugging the two in a slightly more reserved manner. "Feel like you were at home." he added as he smiled at them.

"Hey Hag, Crown how does this look on me?" they could hear a familiar voice around the corner as Mary stepped into the room. Her hair was completely straight, reach a bit lower than usual and she had a black ribbon in her hair. She also wore a little black dress. She was blushing slightly, probably because this was the first time she wore something like this.

"Oh..." she said as she noticed the two other girls in the room.

Emily laughed a bit. "It was Volkner's favorite game. He'd always push me out of his room while playing, crying about dying a lot and all. Later when he left i just kinda picked it up. He's probably gonna be surprised to see that i replaced all his characters and beat most of his speed runs on the bosses when he comes back."

Lance grunted.

The man changed too.

Was he like him?

His enemy was in the air raining down fire. But it did not affect Lance. It wasn't just fire resistance or anything. The suit it seemed simply nullified the heat. It was a bit hard to tell but Lance felt that the mechanics worked like that. He jumped up from the ground aiming to tackle his opponent in mind air. At first he was confused by the situation but he quickly became satisfied. A real challenged. A chance to the the limits of the armor if everything well.

@Fehafare:

It dimly occurred to Elliott that getting hugged by Aleister Crown was probably the kind of thing her sister would kill for. Sally, not Hagane, though she probably enjoyed it too.

The jumbled thought process came to a halt when Mary started coming down the stairs. She looked completely amazing, completely showing up Elliott who'd gone to significantly less effort to pretty herself up. Still nice, just not amazing.

"You look great." Hagane told Mary.

-=-=-=-

"Deleted his save file?" Moore asked in mock horror. "The unforgivable crime!"

-=-=-=-

Fire wasn't working.

Joe teleported underneath the knight and reached up, hoping to grab an ankle and slam him against the ground.

@SamJaz:

"T-Thanks." Mary replied before getting a hug from Crown. "You really do."

After that she greeted Elliott and Ciel and exchanged hugs. "Lily should be down any minute too." she added cheerfully as she adjusted her ribbon.

"So girls, we still got some time till dinner's ready. Anything you'd like to do?" Crown asked.

"Hey i was still a beginner back then, had no idea." Emily tried defending herself even though she knew that Volkner himself would be deaf to it.

Just then someone rang the doorbell.

"I'll go." Emily said as she got up. The door opened up to reveal Molly who stepped right in, handing Emily a bottle of wine.

"Sorry i'm a bit late."

Lance had himself slammed into the ground, the concrete easily cracking and flying all over the place.

He used his other free leg to sweep at Joe's feet.

@Fehafare:

"Erm, dunno?" Elliott asked, unsure of what to do next.

"I guess we can look at the family photos?" Hagane suggested.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Hey Molly." Moore said, opening a can of monster and taking a swig.

Alcohol.

Girl had a lot to learn.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The leg swipe took Joe off the ground, but a quick teleport later and he was in the air, elbow crashing down onto the knight's neck.

@SamJaz:

"Sounds great." Crown replied.

"We can do it in the hobby room." he added as he guided the three to the next room.

A lot more spacious and comfortable than the living room.

Ciel only followed silently.

She was here because of Elliott.

"Hello." Molly said as she waved at Moore.

"So what's happening?" she asked as she took a seat next to him.

Emily in the meantime went to the kitchen to put the wine away.

Success.

That was easy, like ta-

A sharp hit followed by even sharper pain. Lance didn't even realize that combat went on after you scored a hit. An elbow to the neck wasn't nice and he just learned it the hard way. He rolled to the side and got back up on his feet taking a stance, the best one he could muster up right now. This would be a lot more difficult than it looked it seemed.

@Fehafare:

"Sounds good." Hagane said, leading the group to the hobby room. "You've met SamJaz already, met any of the other Shinodaborns?"

Elliott shook her head. "How many have you met?" She asked.

"Your the four hundred and thirty seventh sibling I've met." Hagane said. "I'm only in contact with a dozen or so now though."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Moore grinned, then offered the controller to Molly. "Fancy a go?" He asked her, duplicating the save file. "Swap when you die."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Beast got to his feet, raising his fists and glaring at the knight's neck- a vantage point that made it easier to see the rest of his body. It made it easy to see the changes in the knight's shoulders, and where the knight was looking without making eye- well, visor contact.

The beast changed his stance, weight on his back leg as he raised his left hand to his chin, loose but ready to make a fist as his right arm was ready to defend against the knight's attack. It was a jeet kune do stance, similar to fencing. His right arm would parry the knight's attack. If a punch, then the right arm would cross, then grab the helmet and Joe could batter the knight senseless.

If it wasn't a punch, then Joe would send the entire knight to the side and drive his fist into the knight's side, and continue to beat him senseless.

"Come at me bro." The beast taunted.

@SamJaz:

"What about you Cie, you got any story?" Crown asked casually noticing that the girl had been rather silent.

"Not really..." she replied silently, keeping to herself. Crown only nodded without really asking any further. Hagane told him a part of the backstory and if she wanted to keep silent he wouldn't force her to talk.

"S-Sorry i'm late." Lily said as she entered the room, greeting everyone.

She wore a simple long skirt and a white sweater.

She sat down right between Elliott and Mary.

"Sure, can't be too hard."

15 seconds later...

"Moore i think it's your turn."

Lance didn't know what to do.

He was obviously being provoked.

But now was not the time for elaborate strategies or plans.

So he charged while slamming this whole arm down from above.

@Fehafare:

"Hey Lily." Elliott waved while Hagane smiled.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Moore laughed. "Show us how it's done maestro." He said, offering the controller to Emily.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Parrying the blow, The Beast sends fists into the Knight's ribcage and stomach, blow after blow, reaching a 98-hit combo in the space of a second before kicking the knight's feet out from under him. If the knight fell, Joe would take the fight to the ground, beating into the knight like a UFC fighter.

@SamJaz:

"Um, what are we doing?" she asked casually.

She was a lot more open and comfortable than usual.

Could be the guests.

"Fine." Emily said with a smile.

She never got to do something like this with friends.

A meager twenty minutes later and the game was done.

Well, if she had played from the beginning it would have taken about an hour, but starting midway through it cut it down to only 20 minutes of gameplay.

"So we gonna do something together now?"

Lance pretty much felt every hit.

And it was anything but nice.

As the sweep came he jumped back. This wasn't working out for him one bit. He needed a better strategy or this would end up ugly.

@Fehafare:

Hagane hesitated, then glanced at Crown.

-=-=-=-=-

"Not bad." Moore said as he turned to face Emily. "Any multiplayers?"

-=-=-=-=-

The knight jumped back, but Joe refused to allow him breathing room, throwing himself into a punch but teleporting a couple of feet forward to throw the knight's judgement of distance off.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel