Fallen Star: The Murder Case of Midori Katsuba OOC

Topic started by Sonata on Nov. 8, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year ago.
Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Musical Icon Midori Katsuba....gone too soon.
Musical Icon Midori Katsuba....gone too soon.

Vivid Resonance, The rock/heavy metal is one of the most adored groups on Earth. Topping the charts with their sensational music, and gaining millions of fans at a unprecedented rate. One of the main reason for their huge success was in the form of one man Midori Katsuba. He was a star among stars, women wanted him men envied him. On some occasions the exact opposite of that scenario occurred. To the public he was an icon, an angel sent down from heaven who had the voice to tickle your ear, and Guitar Artistry that soothed the soul. However what the public didn't realize, that behind the public's eye Midori had his share of inner demons. These personal issues started to grow a wedge between him, his band mates, the record label, and his personal relationships. One the eve of their World Tour that started in Midori's home town of Tokyo, Japan the unthinkable had happened. Midori was found dead in his hotel bedroom. Who could have done this? and why? The trial will tell the story of Midori's final week alive, were the tension in Vivid Resonance was at an all-time high.

Rules

• This is a Trial RPG, There will be a Judge, Defense Attorney, and a Prosecutor.
  • There will be NPC's that you will be able to control as well. They will be divided into 4 categories (See Below) and you can give them any name, nationality, gender you wish. However DO NOT post the information here in the OOC send it to my PM
  • One of the 4 category NPC's will be randomly selected as the murderer. Only the Judge and the murderer will know the truth (OOC) The murderer must try to weave a crafty web to avoid getting caught
  • All characters are allowed one super power. However they cannot be abilities that are overly hax, and I must approve them. Remember that if you are randomly selected as the murderer, the cause of Midori's death maybe linked to your abilities.
  • After a select number of cross interrogations from the Defense Attorney and Prosecutor. The Judge will bring out new evidence for everyone to study.
  • Depending on who enters or is interested in the RP more information will be added here soon.

The NPC Subcategories

Player's can have up to 3 NPC's, but they can only be one from each category.Name, ability and gender for each NPC can be what ever you want. Remember you can post the categories your NPC's will be here in this thread. But Name, gender, ability, small back story must be sent to my PM.

1. The Resonance Record Label Shareholders: These are mostly your high executives and share holders.
  2. The Vivid Resonance Band: The rock group members themselves. Midori's arrogance was hitting the team hard.
  3. The Backstage Crew: They handle all of the bands equipment, make-up etc.
  4. Midori's Lovers: Midori was a rolling stone, and got busy with women and men alike.
Post by SamJaz (13,022 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Sonata: I'll be the Prosecution. I'll PM you name, backstory and ability.

Post by Fehafare (9,608 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: And as we already discussed i'll be the Defense Attorney.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,274 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Well, this seems quite interesting. I'm not quite sure how it's supposed to work, but what the heck. I wanna join.

@ChronoWolf: @SamJaz: @Fehafare:

Three amigos... UNITE!

And then screw each other over in the courtroom.

@Fehafare:

There will be none of that. There will be no displays of immorality in the courtroom. Such lewdness is not appropriate.

@SamJaz: Yeah, i'm sure we'll all play by the rules. *innocent whistle*

@Fehafare:

@ChronoWolf said:

Well, this seems quite interesting. I'm not quite sure how it's supposed to work, but what the heck. I wanna join.

Think of it this way. All of us are cooperatively writing the bio of a single character though the testimonies of our NPC characters. We know how it start and how it ends, but our goal is to fill the middle and see what lead to Midoi's death.

@Sonata: I'll PM you three witnesses now. Do they get powers?

Occupations taken so far

Resonance Record Label

• The Secretary

Vivid Resonance Band Members

• The Drummer
  • Base Guitarist

Backstage Crew

• Sound Technician

Midori's Lovers

• The Girlfriend
  • The Fan Girl

@Fehafare: @ChronoWolf:

Step right up folks!

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: ............*steps up*..................................... Okay why did you contact me?

@AnimeDefender: To witness is court.

@SamJaz: Okay......................................

@AnimeDefender: Want to take part in the RP?

@SamJaz: That depends, do I have to make a new character(I dont mind making another)? Also what exactly am I going to do (be really specific because right now I am having a really bad headache and I can't comprehend things when I have headaches)?

@AnimeDefender: Kinda. Max three characters, you PM Sonata the name, their role IE

1. The Resonance Record Label Shareholders: These are mostly your high executives and share holders.
  2. The Vivid Resonance Band: The rock group members themselves. Midori's arrogance was hitting the team hard.
  3. The Backstage Crew: They handle all of the bands equipment, make-up etc.
  4. Midori's Lovers: Midori was a rolling stone, and got busy with women and men alike.

a short paragraph of who they are, and an ability they can use in court. So, yes and no. It's a murder trial like in Phoenix Wright, and one the characters is the murderer, but we don't know who, Sonata will PM the user who is the killer once we start, and we play clue.

@AnimeDefender: It's basically like SamJaz suggests it going to be a mixture of Phoenix Wright and Clue. You can create a max of 3 characters one from each of the categories . Any of the NPC's created will have a reason for killing Midori, he was kind of a @sshole behind the scenes lol.

@Sonata: This is very interesting. But I think I am not fit for this kind of RP.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel