Escalating Struggles: Godeater vs. OmegaMekix OOC

Topic started by OmegaMekix on July 24, 2010. Last post by OmegaMekix 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@paladin:  Ohh I still pound the heck out of Nerx as wellXD
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@paladin: My character doesn't not have much good luck. But hopefully I met some girl who won't kill me (even unintentional killing).

@Sonata: I'm sorry I don't have many shirtless scenes. I'll try to incorporate more.
@OmegaMekix: Thats the spirit:P
@Sonata: Is this good enough?

Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
you threw invisible needles damn xD
@godeater: Explosive needles too thin to be seen.
@OmegaMekix:  Well I wont punch you with the weight of Jupiter now, maybe Mars;P
@OmegaMekix: explosive needles so thin I cant  see  them  only hear them nice :D
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Good luck although what's up with these sudden Godeater battles? 

ND
@Newdeath: I  have to take on everyone:p
@godeater:  Making those bandages instantly wrap around me in auto-hitting but I'll let that one slide because I would have let them wrap around me anyway. But next time put something like, "Godeater caused the bandages to fly towards Victor with the intent of having them wrap around him."

@OmegaMekix: opps,sorry I meant that  the bandages would swoop to you and try to grab onto you:/
@godeater: That's okay. As I said before, I'll let that one slide.
@godeater: To help you improve your RPG skills I've listed some of your shortcomings. These aren't meant to be insulting but to let you know your shortcoming and let you know what you need to improve on. I tend to be blunt so some things may be harsh, I just want you to know I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but I won't beat around the bush. It is important or anyone to know what they need to improve on.

1. Your post are too short. A short post has the tendency to be boring and sometimes doesn't move the story forward. Things may also be misinterpretation. To lengthen a post add description. Don't be afraid of mentioning the environment, feeling, appearances, and your perspective. If you write a description just right the readers will have a clear image of what you are doing.
  2. You use quotation marks too often. Sometimes it is hard for me to tell if you are dialoging or just narrating something. So use quotation marks only when you are talking. 
  3. Capitalization and grammar. Sometimes you don't capitalize names or the beginning of sentences. And other times I've noticed you capitalize 'a'. And your grammar could use some work. It isn't horrible but re-read so things. If they sound wrong re-write them.   
@OmegaMekix:  I told godeater I would try to work with her some time this week to improve:)
@Sonata: I'm just giving her a point in the right direction. If it works your job will get a little easier. Besides, the sooner she knows what to improve on the quicker she can work on them.
@godeater: Sorry to point this out but you missed something about my last post. That ball I threw at you was an explosive. It blew up before it could hit you. 

Here's a hint. You don't always have to be hit. You're allowed to dodge an attack every now and then. If you have the ability of light speed you could easily dodge that explosion. It is good that you aren't god-modding but you don't have to be hit by everything. 
@godeater: Wait, you accepted the terms. I thought that you denied it and we were continuing the fight. If you did agree on that then I will change my last post.
@OmegaMekix: ok I ripped the lance out of me then you  sunk under the water I chased after you.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel