Erotic Fangs: Thorn's Bio

Topic started by Zella_Thorn on March 9, 2011. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Zella seen daily
Zella seen daily

* Height: 130

* Weight: 130

* Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana

* Hair Color: Dark Blue/Violet/Pink

* Eye Color: Blue

* Aliases: Lady Nymphomania, The Viper Vixen, The Dark Aphrodite, The Queen of Bondage, Sedusa, Erotic Fangs, Ms. Thorn, Izzy, Bell, Future U.S. President Isabella Thornsby

Her Psyche

Zella on one of her late night escapades.
Zella on one of her late night escapades.

Unknown to most people and her victims till its too late, is that Zella is a futanari. She is highly perverted and insane, known to rape and murder anyone or anything to fulfill her high level desires. Men, women, animals and children are not safe, even toddlers. Cannibalism and Necrophila are norms for Zella, defiling her victims more then using them as a tasty vore snack. Zella is known to seek out victims in bars, and very rugged neighborhoods posing as a dominatrix. Her mind is so far twisted that she herself enjoys being roughed up, pain is pure bliss to Zella. Though Zella greatly loves sex, her love of science maybe its only equal. With a keen intellectual mind she has created powerful technology and resurrected the lost science of neogenics. With her recent discoveries and alliances Zella is now able to bring out her futa side at will, unlike in the past where an abnormal spike in her hormones caused it.

Powers

Physical Attributes

Super Strength: Despite Zella's size as a regular adult woman , she has vast super strength at 300 tons minimum in her humanoid state. It great increases through all of Zella's transformations.

Super Speed: Zella can move and think at greater than hypersonic speeds. This attribute increases also when she transforms.

Black Vapor: Zella becomes intangible in her black vapor form. She is also able to physically possess a person by simply entering their bodies.

The Aphrodisiac Blissful Thorns: The powerful erotic potion that flows through Zella's body. A single drop is capable of cause a large city like Los Angeles into a carnal pit. Because Zella's body has been through several augmentations Zella can handle the potions euphoric power to a degree. Zella is capable of spreading the aphrodisiac thru the air like pheromones, scratching a victim with her claws, or by biting with her snake like fangs. Once airborne the aphrodisiac loses most of its potency An overdose on the potion has caused in normal humans heavy brain damage, stroke, cardiac arrest, prostate damage in men, and instant death without quick treatment from the antidote.

Flight: Zella is capable of flight without the slightest difficulty.

Inhuman Stamina: Because of years of body augmentation, Zella is capable of fighting and having sex days on end. Only if she has fed well before hand.

Shape Shifting: Zella is capable of changing her appearance at will and does frequently. From changing her hair color, posing as a young girl or transforming into her higher forms of power. Mostly to lure in unsuspecting victims to satisfy her carnal desires.

Heighten Senses: All five of Zella's sense have modified to above normal levels. Once she has the scent of a person she can find them no matter where they are on the planet. The could be days old and very faint. She has also developed a strong 6th and 7th sense that allows her to sense danger and for a brief moment some precognition.

Teleport: Zella can think of a spot anywhere on the planet and appear there instantly.

Mental Abilities

To be added soon

Transformations

To be added soon

Chimera Zella
Chimera Zella
Zella in her Viper Form approx 35 feet tall
Zella in her Viper Form approx 35 feet tall
The Red Temptress
The Red Temptress

The Inadequate Isabella

Young Isabella coming out of High School.
Young Isabella coming out of High School.

To be continued

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Whoa this is new, we never have the  "Vamp" archetype 
is this Sonata? too short to decide really
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Zella_Thorn:

So now your body is able to generate new type of aphrodisiac that turns even genderless beings horny? 

I hope Animevice won't turn into The Boys universe(those that haven't read it yet just don't pay attention)

@cfatalis:  Ssssonataa who could that be?

(Pretty good guess:P)

@battleheiz:
LOL yep thats right, I can keep no promises:P
@Zella_Thorn: Though i did like your name "Isabella Thornsby"
@battleheiz:  LOL thx, I was half asleep when I wrote the bio, thats why its short:P
@Zella_Thorn said:
" @battleheiz:  LOL thx, I was half asleep when I wrote the bio, thats why its short:P "
Then i should mark that your subcounscience is genius XD
@Zella_Thorn: (Eh easy enough, get long enough in RPG and you get a certain style and feel)
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis:  Not bad:P I think this may be my last character, it may be pretty tough for me to top this:P
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10
This is going to be amusing, I cannot wait Zella trying to abuse Caius, that would be hilarious
@Masako_Hihashi: LOL didnt think about that, that is going to be funnyXD
@Sonata: I "may" make another character as soon as i can find/scan the pic of him, probably the only pic of him
@cfatalis: Cool, go for itXD
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Sonata: Oh sh*t, A murderous rapist who rapes her victims. Even babies? O_O oh sh*t, well Hades a god so he has nothing to worry about but again Oh sh*t. 
@mydeathlyways: .....You sure about that:P
@Sonata: I am certain that I am sure about that. 
@mydeathlyways:  LOL dont forget she still will get with a dead guy. She loves guys who still have a bit of Angel LustXD
@Sonata: Trust me, Hades is untouchable at this moment unless he leaves his Underworld. But I doubt that will ever happen unless he's bored.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Masako_Hihashi: Hilarious, or kinky?XD
Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Your character can start searching for prey in my character bar....
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel