Engima: Superevil in the form of a question

Topic started by this_is_riddle on Aug. 21, 2011. Last post by Raseri 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The Puppet Master
The Puppet Master

Name: Sombra Durmiente

Aliases: The Red Scorpion of the Desert, Red Scorpion, Puppet Master of the Desert, The Enigma

Age: He appears to be 25 or younger but it is believed he is at least 35

Alignment: Evil

Race: Human (But has a puppet body.)

Occupation: Former Engineer to the Pharaoh (Built machines of war, created poisons, etc.),

Group Affiliation: None yet

Mottos:

Appearance:

Most of his opponents never get to see the real Sombra instead they are forced to fight against his puppets are speak with his puppet. Sombra is often within Padre the human puppet that was made from the corpse of his father using this incredibly durable puppet as armor. Sombra's actual appearance that of a young 25 year old man he has dark brown eyes that seem to fade to black and bright red hair he has a slim but yet toned body standing at rather small height of only 5'10 and 205 lbs (being lightweight from the composition of his puppet body). Because of Sombre time living in the desert are of Egypt and his early childhood of being born in Southern Mexico he has a slightly tanned skin tone.

Personality:

Skill/Abilities:

Agility/Reflexes:

Senses:

Speed:

Strength:

Durability:

Intelligence:

Engineering/Chemistry:

Fighting Style:

Corpse to Puppet Conversion:

Puppets:

As a puppet master Sombra has created a vast army of puppets for all purposes including; battle, stealth, scouting, communication, etc. Must of Sombra's puppet that he uses for battle have special meaning to him for example; Padre which is Sombra's father who he turned into a puppet. Each of the Red Scorpion's battle puppets have some sort of ability that is a reference to the person personality or even powers when they were alive for example Gobernante Nergo actually retains "his"control over iron sand. Most of the weapons of Sombra's puppet are laced with the Puppet Master's deadly poisons adding to their lethality. Most of Sombra's main puppets are actually human corpses converted into his puppets though his own sick twisted method these way they are able to retain the abilities or powers they may have had in their previous life. The Enigma has stated on multiple occasion he would like to observe powers and abilities of the heroes and villains of the Vice so that me may make perfect puppet copies of them then when they die convert their bodies into human puppets.

Padre (Father):

Poisons:

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,842 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Wow a new villain I wonder who he is ;)
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Looks like it could be interesting :P 

ND
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LOL 

ND
@Newdeath
lol be prepared I desgin to character to not like Newdeath ideas and plans. By the end of this I will be suffereing serious split personality disorder.
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Ah good :P so he's going to have different plans? 

ND
Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@this_is_riddle: Very nice;)
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Good luck for your second character.
Yeah, keeping up several different RP characters is actually similar to a multiple personality disorder. :p
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,714 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@paladin:  Look at me between Callis, Masako, Kuro-san and Falken I dont really know who I'm anymore T-T 
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: try to make him as different as you can from Crow, otherwise you might get them mixed up in your head.
@Newdeath
My plans are increbible different I won't spoil all of them but for one world domination is not my main objective  

@paladin: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @kashif1: 
Lol well because me and Crow are very similar the lines of fantasy and reality are pretty blurred for me.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@this_is_riddle: Well, back to this multiple personalities joke.
It does happen with me, although only to a slight extend. Depending on which account I notice little differences in my mood, attitude and generally my style. It can be interesting at times.
@willyvereb:  
Lol the real mind blogger is I'm acting and thinking more like Crow but Crow is based off me so what does that mean? O_O How do you act like someone else when that person is you.  

Request for Everyone:
I need a good persona name for this character anybody have any suggestion?
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Well, what do you mean? Are you stuck with the naming?
In short you're looking for a fitting and interesting name to this new character.
Well, it depends. You could PM me a few traits of this new char because I barely know much about him for now.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhh
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@this_is_riddle: Cool. ND doesn't want to clear out all the competition XD 
As for the multiple personality disorder, that has never ever happened to me :P I'm always aware XD

Updated appearance and most of the personality added (yes there is more to come in terms of personailty) more coming soon :)
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
This is really cool. But oh if ND even sees a hint of his weaknesses, he'll abuse them so badly that Enigma will think God himself is messing with him XD 
@Raseri
Thanks lol well Enigma isn't that hard to break like that and if ND plans on messing with him this will become a battle of the minds.
Post by DXmagma (31 posts) See mini bio Level 9
You misspelled your name in the title.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel