Emerging from the Shadows; A new threat, Samsara [BIO]

Topic started by _Samsara on Feb. 4, 2013. Last post by haseo_yashimora 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by _Samsara (16 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Chapter 01: A New Foe

From the darkness, A new threat emerges; with a goal that will soon become a reality.
From the darkness, A new threat emerges; with a goal that will soon become a reality.

There he was standing on top of the empire state building in New York city, his obscured multi-ringed eyes looking down upon the busy streets, watching and waiting for the perfect moment too finally reveal himself to the world. His appearance was all but shrouded in shadow except for his multi-ringed eyes which were glued on the people below. What were the objectives of this mysterious individual? And where did he come from? Questions that will soon be answered. With thoughts of pain and destruction racing through the individuals heads, A light but sinister laugh leaving the shrouded lips of the mysterious individual. In the meantime, while on the ground five more individuals emerged from shadows. Their appearance similar to that of the being shrouded in shadow watching from above. They all shared the same obscured mutli-ringed eyes. The one watching from a distance rose his left & right hands up like he was lifting something. On the ground four of the five individuals were lifted up off the ground. Once high enough the four individuals found themselves standing next to who seems to be the one in charge. However, while still on the ground. The individual stepped into the moonlight revealing himself completely. His hair long and orange, with pieces framing his child-like face. He wore a long customized black cloak lined in red, with red clouds imprinted at the bottom, and black scandals. From atop of the empire state building, the supposed leader would begin too speak. His voice was cold, yet stern. "It's time to let our presence be known." "You know what to do." With that said, the mysterious individual pointed his index fingers in front of him, apparently at nothing. But from out of thin air, a scar would be torn in the sky. The individual walked through it with four of his followers following behind him. The scar would then seal shut leaving no traces that they were ever there.

The Summoner
The Summoner

His comrades now gone, and with simple orders for him to carry out. Without hesitation the individual clapped his hands together then planted them to the ground. A white smoke covered the street, but when as the smoke cleared a giant three-headed dog with the same ringed eyes as it's summoner, started it's rampage. Taking out buildings, street lights, and etc. Basically taking out anything in it's path of destruction. Not paying attention to his summoned pet, the individual repeated the process, except for this time summoning a large drill beaked bird which flew over the city, ripping buildings apart with it's sharp talons. Watching from the dimension created with his all powerful eyes, the individual who ordered for this mass destruction to happen. He saw the hole thing as if he'd been the one doing it all himself. "They will soon fear the name, Samsara." The individual murmured under his breath as he just then witnessed yet another creature being summoned, reeking havoc on New York City.

With three gigantic creatures reeking havoc, the citizens running for their lives as the being responsible murdered anyone who got in his way, without any sign of hesitation. He showed no emotion whatsoever as he slaughtered everyone in his path. From another dimension the being that ordered for all of this too happen, sat back and watched having a front row seat, literally. The eyes that the six beings shared were all connected and allowed the one who was in control to see and hear everything that the others sees. He could even speak through them as well.

While the task was nearing it's end, a single man stood up from all the rest. It seemed that the male was silently challenging the small harbinger of havoc. With a right hand, he would signal for the drill-beaked giant bird to swoop down and swallow the individual up. "Snack time." The harbinger murmured before witnessing with his own eyes. The male was indeed swallowed up, but however the male ripped through it's stomach like a knife through warm butter. The male then landed safely a few feet in front of the summoner, with the creature falling to the ground behind him, which then within a few seconds dispersed into white smoke and vanished. "Who are you and what are your intentions?" The male spoke furiously. "My intentions? Aren't they clear enough? I want complete and total destruction of this world." He spoke calmly. "And if you get in my way, you'll end up like the others." He replied coldly. The male crouched down in a defensive position awaiting for the harbinger to make his move. "Come at me then! I won't make it easy for you." The male shouted. The harbinger stood motionless as the two remaining creatures lunged towards the man. The three-headed dog swung it's heads in multiple directions hoping to rip the male apart. The male instead stood up and raised his right hand up, his index finger extended. A blue orb of light shining brightly at the tip of his nail. "Your pet's are about too be slaughtered just like the people that were slaughtered by them." He spoke coolly as he fired a skinny beam of pure energy at the three-headed canine. The dog took the hit head on, but it didn't evaporate into white smoke like the last creature. However the three-headed dog instead regenerated and then became two. "Oh shit. This isn't good." He panicked. "I'll take out tha--" Something had interrupted him. The males eyes scanned the location but he saw nothings. However something had knocked him off his feet and sending him through a building. "Do you really think you can take me on by yourself?" The harbinger spoke coolly. The creature that sent the male flying finally revealing itself as it turned out to be a giant chameleon. The individual controlling the creatures then hopped onto the chameleon's back just when it went invisible. "Huff-Huff." The male gasping for air as he struggled to his feet, but instead got smacked around a few more times by the invisible chameleon. "Gah!" The male fell flat on the ground, still panting heavily as the multi-headed dogs stepped on the mans back with it's massive paw. "This is where you die." He spoke coldly as one of the three-headed canines leaned down and pierced it's fangs through his spine. The male screamed in agony as blood poured from his wound. "Go on than. Kill me." As he muttered his last words, the harbinger showed remorse and commanded the creature to step back. "Did you really think you could have defeated me?" He asked curiously. The chameleon revealing himself and the harbinger stepping off, making his way to the individual. A long black rod would slide from the Harbingers sleeve and into his left hand being gripped tightly. The summoner leaned down piercing the sharp rod through both of the mans hands. "Don't die on m--." "It's too late, He's dead." Releasing the rod, leaving it stuck in the summoners hand and stood up. His eyes gazed upon the destruction of New York. Everything was demolished and completely inhabitable. The citizens that hadn't been murdered had already got away and most likely found shelter somewhere. Instead of hunting down all of the survivors one by one, a scar was ripped through the air in front of the Harbinger. "Enter." Samsara said coolly from inside, as the harbinger stepped into the rip as the creatures both evaporated into thin air. The scare closing behind him.

More Coming Soon...

Chapter 02: The Past Revealed

To Be Announced.

Chapter 03: The Goal

To Be Announced.

Classified Information - A God among Mortals

Full Name: Currently Unknown

Alias(es): God of Chaos, Samsara, Apocalypse, The Devil, The Harbinger of Death

Affiliation: Villain

Date of Birth: January 24th

Race: God?

Eye Color: Light purple with multiple rings, circling around the pupil

Hair Color Orange

Height: 6ft 8in

Weight: 224lbs; Athletically toned

Weaknesses:

Coming Soon.

Appearance

TBA

Powers & Abilities

TBA

Pocket Dimension

TBA
TBA
Post by SamJaz (12,729 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Sounds fun. Could do with more villans around here. Especially since Nerx vanished. Look forward to the inevitable standoff.

Well here's a villain for yea. :P

~Sam

Online Now

@_Samsara: Fun times. Lemma know whenever you want to butt heads. I'd actually designed this low-level character for combating impossibly higher levelled foes like the ones we used to have, so it'll be fun having to fight in desperation.

Just to clarify, my character's not overpowered. He just knows how to use the tricks up his sleeves.

@SamJaz: Ah yes. Sounds like something fun to do when I actually finish my character. x]

Updated my characters story, more coming soon.

~Sam

Online Now

@_Samsara: Cool. Don't forget to plug yourself into the database.

There's a stat system to give yourself too.

@SamJaz: Ah. Thank you. I'll fill that out once I got atleast 60% of my bio finished (This includes Abilities, Weaknesses, & etc).

~Sam

Online Now

@_Samsara: Shaweet. Link me to the thread where the carnage ensues once it's ready.

@SamJaz: Will do buddy (And I apologize for the late reply, stupid post count >:l).

~Sam

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@_Samsara: Nice start to the bio:)
Post by Mei (1 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@_Samsara: Hey, Sam. Yeilin here :p I dig the energy you put into your story, and the ending was a decent cliffhanger : ) I'll be looking forward to seeing you and your character develop.

@Sonata: Thank you. ^^

@Mei: Ending? I just stopped there to take a break. I'll be adding more later on (Hopefully tonight after work). I'll also be filling out the power & abilities.

~Sam

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,754 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Cool Villain. I have to dust off Kuro-san and get him back in the game

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Wait what happened of you and Crow?

@ReliusClover: We are working on a novel. Kuro-san isnt only a enemy of Crow, Crow just go in his sights

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Meant the encounter you two had, my memory's... fuzzy to say the very least. Did you finish the RP or did Lobo leave before that?

@ReliusClover: If you mean Crow Must Die, it's imcomplete, the forum activity died during that time and both of us had work or study to do so we dropped it. We will finish it some time in the future, meanwhile I'm focusing on the current forum. (To be fair the Novel includes a lot of elements from Crow Must Die)

Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

Cool Villain. I have to dust off Kuro-san and get him back in the game

That would be awesome.

Chapters 02 & 03 have been added, I will complete them right after I have finished with Chapter 01.

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@_Samsara: i feal like i know you, Newdeath that u? xD also cool bio

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel