Ebisu

Topic started by Ebisu on May 25, 2011. Last post by kashif1 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@kashif1: "I'm looking for any members of this place. I guess you can call me a former member looking to come back. I'm Raseri", he smiled, not recognizing the woman. Extending his hand for a firm handshake, the Ultimate Fighting God specified his request, "Do you know where Jack or someone might be at?".

Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Raseri: @kashif1: Entering through the front door, the sound of chimes ringing in the air as well as sturdy footsteps. His brown spiky hair swayed as he walked. With each step he took, Kurai would get closer and closer towards his old friend and ally, who he has not seen in ages. Extending his right hand to the males shoulder, not yet tall enough.. Kurai would only pat the man on the bottom of his shoulder-blade. "Hey there.. Ras, It's been awhile hasn't it?" The warrior greeted in a calm cool tone as he would bring his hand back to his sides. "How have you been my friend? Did you win against those frost giants?" kurai would ask curiously, as his eyes glanced over to a young female and gave her a small smile. "Hey there, I'm Kurai.. A former member of Ebisu and also rejoining." He said coolly as he also would walk past Raseri extending his right hand out to the female, then turned his attention back to Raseri waiting for his response.

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Raseri: @xXZeroXx: Carmilla first shook Raseri's hand and then took Kurai's, "Its good to meet both of you, I'm Carmilla, Jack probably mentioned me." She vanished and reappeared, her hand was on her chin, she looked pensive, "Actually now that I think about it he probably didn't, he was always ashamed of me. It's like I'm his embarrassing mother, or the crazy old nanny who lives in the attic and is only visited to give her meals..." She suddenly teleported directly in front of Raseri, hovering 6 inches in the air to make up for the height difference. "Anyvay I'll go get him, you boys just sit tight."

Jack was down in the underground shooting range teaching Carmilla's chevalier, Sarah, the finer points of modern weaponry. "I suggest you get comfortable with this in semi-automatic mode, the m4 is a versatile gun but your rarely going to be in a situation where you'll need full auto."

'I understand."

"Good, I want you to practice shooting those targets, get a feel for the weapon."

"Alright," Sarah replied, readying the weapon, "Miss Carmilla is coming this way."

On queue Carmilla appeared in front of Sarah, nearly startling her into nearly firing her weapon. "Aw, last time I got you to shoot me by accident. Also I like the suit, did Lan Fan make it for you? You should make it a permanent thing."

"Carmy what is it?" Jack asked.

"Two friends of yours whom you've never mentioned me to, Raseri and Kurai."

Jack froze. As far as he had known both men were dead. For the last few months he thought he was alone against Kuro, the count, and the other villains of the world. "They're some old friends, I'd best go meet them." He walked to the elevator, Sarah replaced the safety on her gun and followed.

The two of them reached the top floor where Lan Fan ran to join them, "I saw on the security camera, are they really?" She asked. Jack nodded in confirmation.

The three of them made an odd group, the pale vampire girl in a suit, the cyborg and the white mage. They turned a corner and had visual confirmation that Raseri and Kurai really were back. "Hello," Jack said, "Its good to see the two of you again."

Carmilla chose that moment to rematerialize, "Oh come on Jack where are your manners? Invite them in for a drink, there is plenty of wine in the cellar."

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,762 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Raseri: @kashif1: @xXZeroXx: A tall figure, almost as tall as the imposing Nordic Tiger, complety covered in black cloth and dark bandages, with strange runes imprinted in bright, almost mystical blue. With evident knowledge about where he was moving, almsot as if he knew the HQ of Ebisu, even if he never placed a step on it since he got to this world during the events of the Kisekian Conflict. His clothed feet made almost no sound, in contrast to his inmense size, and possibly similar weight.

Without giving out any sign of concern, he walked towards the main lobby, reserved for members, and with his notepad up front, "Greetings Honorable Members of Ebisu" he walked towards the group with the majesty of a king

@xXZeroXx: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @kashif1: "Kurai, I haven't seen you in ages. It's all good, but I just came back from the dead", he chuckled lightly. "Good to see you're alive", Raseri smiled before returning his attention to Carmilla as he shook her hand, "Sorry, I don't ever remember Jack mentioning you", he said. Disappearing as quickly as she had come, Carmilla returned with Jack and Lan Fan. "Looks like you're still alive", Raseri smiled, "Good to see you again Jack. Mind telling me what happened while I was gone? It wasn't easy trying to keep tabs on everything while I was in Asgard", he admitted. Soon an unrecognizable man emerged, having not emitted any form of detection. With a raised eyebrow, Raseri's eyes resonated some surprise and suspicion. "Uh thanks, but who are you again?", he asked, his arms crossed.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,762 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Raseri:

Evidently confused, the inmense man let go of his notepad, that fell into the ground with a faint noise. He roared, or at least that seemed, as the bandages over his mouth muffled the sound and runned towards Raseri, with the intention to hug him and lift him from the ground. He seemed happy overly joyous, a clear contrast to his usual grim and mysterious exterior. As he lifted Raseri some of the bandages moved, revealing soft golden fur under them

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Standing calmly as he remained unaware of the man's identity, suddenly, the bandaged individual dashed over to Raseri, hugging him, barely lifting him off the ground. With a confused expression creeping into his face, the Nordic Tiger chuckled as he calmly broke the man's hug before spotting the golden fur revealed by the some of the removed bandages, "Huh?", Raseri wondered, before realizing who had just hugged him. "No way, I thought you were gone", a smile grew on his face before he warmly hugged the man who stood before him, recognizing him as he broke the hug, crossing his arms, his composed smile never wavering, "Man, you got big. Really big. You're almost as big as me", Raseri chuckled, "Good to see you again old friend. I'm glad you came back, never thought I'd see you again, Callis".

@kashif1: @Raseri: @Kuma_From_Argentina: A faint smile grew over his lips, but then turned into a frown as he heard that the nordic tiger had been killed, but then returned. "I'm possible.. The Raseri I know, can't be killed.." The warrior of fire said coolly as he saw the woman, Carmilla vanish. "It's nice to meet you, and I also don't think Jack has ever mentioned you to me.. Actually I know he hasn't." He explained in a calm, kind tone of voice.

"So.. Ras, Seeing as you just returned from the dead.. I see that death has been kin--" He was interrupted by a tall hooded male, wrapped in bandages. Kurai's amber eyes glanced over at the male hugging the ultimate fighter, but barely lifting him 4 inches off the ground. The warriors eyes widened slightly as he had a slight glimpse of the hooded males golden fur, there was only one person he knew who had golden fur.. However, his eyes widened even more as he heard Raseri call the male by his name, Callis. "Callis? Impossible.. Last time I saw him he was about my height, now he's much taller than me." The magical dragon said, but then a smile grew over his lips as he extended his right hand to Callis. "It's been awhile Callis, How are you?" Kurai would ask as he felt like this was some kind of family reunion or something.

His eyes would look over at the stairs as he saw Jack and many other members that he didn't recognise, other than Carmilla from just a few minutes ago. "Hey Jack.. How have you been? And are you going to introduce your friends to us?" The warrior of fire stated coolly as he turned his attention back over to Callis and Raseri but then back to Jack and his friends.

@xXZeroXx: "It's not that I couldn't be killed", Raseri continued, "It's more like not even death could hold me", he chuckled confidently, joking with his former soon to be teammates.

@Raseri: "Well it's good that your well and living." Kurai continued. "At least we're seeing old friends, I wonder what everyone else has been up to."

@xXZeroXx: "It's good to be living again", he chuckled, "I wonder though, what's become of Emerald?".

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Raseri: @xXZeroXx: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @kashif1: The sounds of a cheerful reunion could be heard outside of the once proud building that was the headquarters of Ebisu; the Last Gunslinger stood outside trying to hold back a faint smile even though he was only apart of Ebisu for a short time he feel good being here. Crow was wearing his usually cowboy themed attire with his signature weapon Quicksilver, in its holster, at his side also after his recent fight with the revived Raseri the gunslinger had some bandages wrapped around his arms and hands as well as a band-aid on his cheek. As Crow walked in the building listening to the cheerful sounds of friends encountering those they once thought were long gone the Rail-gun tried to play it cool as he saw the Fighting God, Raseri, the Archer of the Storm, Jack, a unfamiliar hooded man and a young teen male. Crow came up behind them tipping his prized cowboy hat up as he made himself present. "Hola everyone. It's good to see that everyone having a great reunion. I know I was only apart of Ebisu for a small amount of time but do you mind if I get in on this love fest." The Last of the Gunslinger joked a little but he knew that he was there for a particular reason it had something to do with a decisive moment he had with the hero of the Crimson Eye War Usso Namae.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: "Hehe, how are the bruises?", Raseri joked, referring to his previous battle with Crow.

@Raseri: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: "Yea, It's great to be alive." He said coolly. "No idea, I haven't seen or heard anything about Emerald." He sighed, but then flashed a smile. "She's probably causing some trouble elsewhere, haha." Kurai joked, noticing as yet another young male entered the headquarters. "Who's the cowboy?" He whispered lowly. "Howdy partner, how ye' doing on this fine night?" He mocked jokingly, just for a few laughs. The Warrior of Fire would extend his right hand out to the gunslinger flashing a calm smile. "Hey, I'm Kurai.. You must be new here as well."

@xXZeroXx: "As long as she's safe, it's all good", Raseri chuckled before informing Kurai of Crow's identity as one of his close friends and a trusted ally of Ebisu. "The cowboy is named Crow. He's one of my good friends and one of the people we can count on".

@Raseri: "Yea, as long as she's safe, it is all good." He nodded, then was informed on the identity of the gunslinger. "Crow? He seems like someone we could trust." The warrior of fire replied.

@xXZeroXx: "He is. One of the few people we can trust actually".

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Raseri: @xXZeroXx: The Rail-gun smirked at Raseri’s comment about his bruises laughing a little as he move his arm in a circle to show that he was still able to move and they weren’t that bad, “They hurt like hell amigo but I’m glad I fought you. I got to use some of my recent training and learn a few things to improve on. That fight was not just to reveal the truth but to prove how strong we both become.” Crow smile quickly faded after hearing the young teen call him a cowboy followed by a joking comment the kid introduced himself; "Hey, I'm Kurai.. You must be new here as well." The Last Gunslinger forced a fake smile as he took the Pyro Mage’s hand shaking but adding a little force as comical anger bubbles formed over his head. “Ha..ha…ha You are pretty funny you must be Ebisu team mascot or better yet Raseri’s water boy.” Crow mocked back smirks a little as he met eyes with the Firey Youth. The Rail-gun calmly let go of Kurai’s hand as he turned towards Raseri making a comment on Crow being one of the few people they can trust. “The smart thing to do is not to trust anyone amigo especially me after ND’s war on everyone and everything people don’t trust those around them they feel safer. You may have killed him Raseri but his still haunts this world everyday.” Crow looked around the room meeting eyes with everyone; Kurai, Jack, the mysterious hooded man he felt he knew somehow, Raseri, he sudden realized that he was feeling paranoia. Dios mio, I need to calm down I guess I’m still worked up over Raseri being back…hehe keep telling yourself that you know deep inside that its your Insanity. I mean ME! Crow heart beat a little too fast as he shook his head the voice in his head was his but it wasn’t, it was a deep twisted parody of himself that he hoped would stay locked away even though he has been revealing itself more and more including his fight with Raseri. The Last Gunslinger took a deep breath as he calmed himself turning to a little side as he smile and try to play off his comments as a joke, “Ha! I wouldn’t trust your water boy Raseri he may squirt you and get you wet.” Crow comical mocked Kurai as he point at him.

@Raseri: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: "That's good to know, however, I don't just give someone my trust.. Especially since I just met them." He would explain, shaking the gunslingers hand firmly. He felt that he was putting a bit of strength, as he started to squeeze the warriors hand. however, a crimson flame would have been discharged from the tips of his fingers and up the cowboys forearm. "Waterboy? Mascot? Your a cocky little guy aren't you?" He replied pulling his hand away from his grip the flame vanishing into nothingness as it would have left a small burn in it's place. You shouldn't underestimate me.. Cowboy, unless you want to get burned in the process." He warned, while extending both of his arms behind his head and let out a loud yawn. Kurai's amber coloured eyes would look up and down at the gunslinger and smirk calmly as he turned his back to him, his eyes now closed as a flame would ignite at the cowboys feet. "I'll be in Jewel's, this clown is boring me." He mocked comically as he would walk over to the main door.

@xXZeroXx: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: "You know I couldn't shy away from that. A good fight came out of it", Raseri chuckled, offering his response in regards to Crow's comments. "The kid's name is Kurai", he said, introducing Crow to Kurai as he simply nodded silently in response to Crow's statement regarding the global war previously commenced by the now deceased Newdeath. It became increasingly clear that Kurai and Crow were not fond of each other, their jabs at each other's egos were becoming prominent. "Alright, that's enough trash talk", Raseri smirked, finding the entire situation amusing at the very least. Spotting the igniting flame mere inches from incinerating Crow's feet, the Nordic Tiger utilized his superhumanly powerful lungs and blew a gust of air from his mouth that effortlessly quenched the flame. "Man show some class", Raseri joked as Kurai left. Turning to face Crow, Raseri spoke to him, "Okay, Kurai's gone. Looks like the grownups can have their talk now hehe", he joked, "The kid's pretty good, a little too cocky though. Only man I know allowed to be that cocky is me", he chuckled, "So what brings you back to Ebisu my friend? Are you looking to reform the team with us?".

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel