Ebisu

Topic started by Ebisu on May 25, 2011. Last post by kashif1 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Newdeath: Hmm didnt think about that, kinda puts a damper on my future plans.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Sonata: Mine too

ND

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Newdeath said:

@Superevil225: If I may ask, what'll become of Ebisu now that Harumi's going to die and Emerald isn't really around?

ND

I'd expect Raseri to take over, he is the most powerful and has leadership experience

@kashif1: The thing is I wouldn't really want to lead a team :P

ND

Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The best ones would be Raseri or Jack, as both are Ebisu Veterans (Callis could also count but he is quite busy at the moment)

Daisuke, Dahlia and Crow are not as old in the organization to lead...

Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Even if Dahlia was more experienced in Ebisu I couldnt see her as a leader right now:P Shes more of the loner
Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Masako_Hihashi: lol hey hey don't jump the join Crow hasn't joined yet XD but I have it on good authority that.....

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Newdeath: Ebisu's still going to be around. So is Harumi. Harumi is dying a 'comic book' death. :3

@Superevil225 said:

@Newdeath: Ebisu's still going to be around. So is Harumi. Harumi is dying a 'comic book' death. :3

Is she going to comic book revive with in that RP or somewhere else?

Post by Devilish (408 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@kashif1: Probably in that RP. But she wont /exactly/ be Harumi. You'll have to see.

@Superevil225: Hmm I see

ND

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,886 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Superevil225: The Last Gunslinger listened to the Geisha of Ebisu carefully but on the outside he had a smile and he seemed a little bored; "It's not exactly that we need you, but more like we want you. We could you a never dying support network, and considering forces such as NewDeath, it isn't unlikely you might need some comrades, as we might need as much help as we can get. As well, Raseri can't be in two places at once. If he's busy fighting some demonspawn who's going to handle a bombastic rodeo show down the road. Of course, if you still aren't convinced joining us will do any good for you personally, that is fine with me. But remember Ebisu will always lend a hand to those who are worthy. I see you as one who is worthy." The bored look on Crow was something that was annoying his girlfriend and partner; this was a serious meeting and could help both sides of the equation and Crow was acting like it didn’t matter, this was typical Crow always acting carefree. The Rail-gun just kept his smile as he thought about not only Ebisu, and the offer but also about Sayuri herself; this Sayuri sure is something she calm and collected I get the sense she is a lot smarter an stronger than initial impression. She definitely seems like someone who can lead a team. Crow smiled cheerfully as he met eyes with the geisha and even though his tone and appearance was friendly and carefree there was something in his eyes that said otherwise; he was in a battle of wills with Sayuri analyzing her like she was probably analyzing him. In a split second of a moment he made his decision. The gunslinger kept his smile but he spoke with a hint of seriousness in his tone. “Well Sra. Sayuri your offer sounds nice and all; I appreciate that you would send me an invite.” Toni frowned a little she knew what Crow was going to say he was about to turn down this offer but what Crow said next shocked her. “I can’t promise you that I will become a full fledge badge wearing member; but I have friends in Ebisu including Raseri and I always back my friends. I promise Ebisu will have an ally in me. So I guess I will sorta join your team; I won’t live here because I prefer the States.” Crow laughed a little till suddenly Toni jumped on him for a hug. “I knew it Amore that one day my love for you will make you in a gentle sweet person.” Comically Toni was hugging Crow so hard his face was turning blue and he was running out of air.

(OCC: Finally Crow sorta joins basically he saying he not going to be a full member like Raseri but he will be in the team acting as a ally. If that makes sense XD)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Harumi's lips curled into a faint, but pleased smile. She seemed both disappointed and overjoyed. She was glad to have an ally in Crow, but was expecting more of a response. Of course, the feeling soon passed and she was settled comfortably with Crow's decision. "Of course." She replied, and extended a hand for Crow to shake. "On behalf of my team, I welcome you as a firm ally to Ebisu."

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,886 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Superevil225: Toni who had been comically crushing Crow with her hug finally released him to shake hand with the Ebisu leader; "Grazie Miss Sayuri! We promise we will be a great addition to your team." Crow was on the ground trying to get his breath back comically; once the color returned to his face he sat up a and shook Sayuri hand a smile on his face. The gunslinger noticed that Sayuri may not have gotten the exact answer she wanted and Crow was still on the fence about his decision; this may not have been a good idea we both have a lot of enemies who want us dead if they knew that we were now teaming up they may increase their efforts. We could have just endangered each other a lot more than normal but she was right we need to stick together to take out bigger threats. The Last Gunslinger shook the Leader of Ebisu's hand; "Don't get me wrong Sra. Sayuri, I want to be a part of your team but because I have commitments of my own I can't be here constantly. But I will join as an active member of Ebisu and whenever you call on me I will help." The-Rail-gun smiled hoping he explained himself and gave some more answers; "So how do I officially join? Do I take a test or something?" Crow smiled as Toni gazed at him with comical heart shape eyes, "Oh Amore you are so cool joining a team I know my love for you would open your heart up. Maybe now you become my knight in shining armor and ride up, carry me away into the sunset to marry me. We could have 3 kids and.." Toni began to lean in for a kiss but instead of hitting the lips of her boyfriend she kissed the bottom of a teacup with Crow held up just in time; ironically he wasn't even drinking the tea. Toni began to wipe her mouth and spit a little; "Pew Pew. Why would you do that Amore?"

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: "Well... You could take a test. Usually we just put you up against a member in a fight, see if your good enough." Harumi said, cssually. She chuckled a bit a Toni and Crow's exchange, fondly thinking of a time when she held a crush on the young boy next door. The leader of Ebisu shook her head, as if to clear it and continued to speak. "But seeing as I sought you out, I already know of your prowess and see you as a reasonably trust worthy man. Any time you wish to officially join, please see me. But all means you are always welcome."

Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Is Ebisu still active? Cause An old friend has returned. ^-^

Can you guess who? ;D XDD

@xXZeroXx: Emerald?

Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@kashif1: No.. /Flicks Kash in the forehead repeatedly; (_ ( ... Me.. Q~Q

Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

After what felt like an eternity, Raseri walked into the memorable halls of Ebisu's HQ, finding it empty and dark. "Anybody here?", he asked loudly, his voice echoing everywhere, bouncing off the walls, hoping for a response.

Carmilla materialized behind Raseri, wearing a black trench coat and fedora. She had a pipe in her hand. "Good evening sir," she said, taking a puff of smoke. Her face seemed to turn green and she tried to suppress a cough, she threw the pipe backward, it hit the stray cat that occasionally wandered in. "So how can I help you?"

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel