Ebisu

Topic started by Ebisu on May 25, 2011. Last post by kashif1 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,897 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Superevil225: The Last Gunslinger and Bullet Witch followed the geisha though a room filled with paper work and a steel door(?), the gunslinger kept his astonishment to his self; Dios Mio! This place is actually using a postal service as a front for a secret hero organization. Sayuri pushed open the door to reveal a average sized room with a kotatsu in the middle and Japanese weapons and torture devices along the wall. The young geisha monitored for the two to sit down. “Please, sit down.” Crow and Toni sat down as on the cushion but not before Toni motion for Crow to remove his cowboy boot like shoes out of respect instead Crow shook his head no causing the Gun Witch to shake his fist in anger as the two had a silent argument, which resulted in Crow not taking his shoes off but receive a comical lump on his head, as the Ebisu leader poured their tea. Crow pushed his cup aside not being a particular fan of tea and instead pop a lollipop in his mouth as Toni politely sipped her tea before she spoke. “Wow this place is so cool so are you like some secret geisha ninja warrior. So Cool! You are just like a character from a manga or something.” Crow smiled as he looked around the room, I got to admit Toni is right I would not have guess that a room like this would be in this place or that this sweet geisha is actually apart of secret group. Sayuri spoke making the rules of this conversation clear. “This is a safe room Cementerio-san. Your…companion is welcome to stay with you” Sayuri smiled and nodded at the Gun Witch, “But whatever is spoken in this room will not leave it.” The gunslinger’s girl was quick to speak even before Crow could talk, “Don’t worry we won’t talk about anything that happens here. Also it’s okay to say if I am not just Crow’s companion….can’t you tell I am his future wife!” Crow’s girlfriend excitedly leaned in for a kiss only to have Crow block it again this time with his tea cup as he took a sip of tea. As Toni comically wipes her mouth and spit a lil, Crow replied to Sayuri. ‘Don’t worry Sra. Sayuri (if the translator was right Sra. is the Spanish form of Ms.) Nothing will leave this room and please just call me Crow, Cementerio-san is my samurai cousin.” The Rail-gun laughed at his remark as he removed his beloved Quicksilver and placed it on the kotatsu as a sign of good faith. “So first thing first Sra. Sayuri what is Ebisu actually?” Even though Crow has on his usual smile underneath it he was serious and the playful comical atmosphere became a serious for moment.

Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Superevil225: It was almost miraculous how Callis managed to halt his pain, even if it was for a few seconds. With the promise that he'll return, Callis brought the birth of a newfound determination in Raseri. The determination to live to see his friend's return, "And I promise that I'll stay alive to see your return. I cannot die before your return. I swear it", Raseri said, holding back his tears, putting on a facial expression of determination. Soon Callis vanished as Raseri attempted to pull him back to the world but alas, his efforts were in vain. Callis was gone.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: (LOL really?)

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,920 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: There better more tearjerking threads

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Raseri: @Kuma_From_Argentina: Harumi smiled. She still felt as if Callis would return. She wouldn't loose hope. But the burning feeling in her head, and the hollowness of her chest forced her to heave with tears and fall onto Raseri. She could still feel the ghostly shadow of Callis resting on her lap, and she could still hear his pained voice echo through her eardrums. Harumi cleared her tears and shoved her sadness away for the moment and pulled herself off of Raseri. "We tell the others the truth. There's no sense trying to cover this up. Besides, it isn't fair to the others." The Ebisu leader said, her voice hollow and desolate. She hadn't felt this way since her mother was murdered. But this sadness was different. This wouldn't be goodbye. It could be. "Could... Could you gather the others in the main room?" Harumi asked Raseri. "I just need to clean my face. I look like a raccoon."

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: "Obviously we aren't a postal service." Harumi chuckled, covering her lips with the corner of her sleeve. "We're sort of like a guild, from the medieval times, if you're familiar with history." Harumi quickly took a sip of her tea and smiled as Crow and Toni seemed so happy together. "Heroes band together and support each other. We have the HQ here, with weapons, resources, training and a place to sleep for those who don't have a home. We don't really earn much money through good deeds, but if there is a monetary reward for a certain act, the fee is divided amongst those who helped. There is a small monetary reward for being a member of Ebisu, as well. Up on the bulletin board in this room is a list of tasks that you can take part of." Harumi thought for a moment and finally realized a good way to explain. "Think of it like an RPG Video Game. The bulletin board is a collection of quests that you can select and go on. If you want, you can bring team members. You don't have to do all the quests, but there are a few that are mandatory. All that we ask in return is for your undying support. When evil threatens to destroy the Earth and whatnot, you must be prepared to act under my command. You are also free to do your own bounty jobs and the like on your spare time. Joining Ebisu gives you contact to heroes who might help you."

Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Superevil225: :

No longer being able to detect Callis' energy-signature, Raseri now knew that his friend was truly gone. Sighing in disappointment, the Nordic Tiger knew that there really was nothing he could do to bring Callis back. However, he would keep his promise to continue living until he sees his now former teammate again. Perhaps this is a strong act of friendship and determination or maybe even that in combination with a strong stubborn will to live. However, unlike Raseri who could hold himself even in the worst of situations, Harumi couldn't hold back her sorrow. Falling onto the Son of Thunder as she wept, Raseri could do nothing more than comfort her with a gentle hug, "He'll come back", and though his words were calm and sorrowful, they were sincere as Raseri truly did believe that Callis would keep his promise and return one day. Gathering herself, Harumi requested that Raseri call the rest of the team. Nodding his head, Raseri pulled out his cellphone, quickly calling every single member, "Hey guys, come to the HQ".

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,897 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Superevil225: Crow may have been smiling as Sayuri explained the inner workings of the secret super hero organization Ebisu but on the inside the Last Gunslinger was completely serious as he thought over the choice in his head. The Rail-gun smirked slightly once the geisha had finished; Toni seemed to found this fascinating but Crow had other thoughts about the invitation. “It all sounds interesting Sra. Sayuri but I am curious why exactly do you want me o your little spirit squad. After all I know you have the Fighting God Raseri on this team and there are more heroes out in the world like that knight from the lion king Callis, and the archer Jack. So why me?” Crow smirked joining Sayuri’s little team may have sounded like a good idea in the first place but now that he was here and heard the details he was even less interested but not as much as he was expressing. I need to get stronger to protect those I care about like Toni but one I refuse to let anyone get hurt because of my sins if I join a team I would put every person here in danger. Two I don’t need this power ranger squad to get stronger I can do that on my own like I have been doing all this time. “I been kicking butt and taking names way before you sent me an invite so why exactly should I just a team when I am doing fine on my own. Besides Sra. Sayuri a team is never really my thing I team up with Toni because we are both Vaquero and some jobs I require her help but working with others and playing nice is not really…” WHAM! Suddenly Toni in a burst of rage had punched Crow in the back of the head slamming his head into the ground cracking it. Blood was comically pooling around Crow as a large bumped formed on the gunslinger’s head. “IDIOTA! I swear you are as stubborn as child sometimes Crow! You never once think about other people you just try to play this cool persona and meanwhile you are putting the world on your shoulders!” Toni angrily sat down next to the seemingly unconscious Crow and on a dime her personality change to how it was before, “But I guess that is why I love you Amore you manly cool persona it is a dream come true maybe one day that coolness with melt from my warm love and you will ride up like a knight in shining armor and carrying me into the sunset where we will marry.” Toni turned to the Geisha of Ebisu smiling cheerfully, “I apologize for Crow’s attitude he isn’t very warm when he first met people but he is really a nice guy I swear. Please continue I think Ebisu sounds like a very good opportunity for us.” Crow got up form his comical assault and went to protest but Toni casted him a menacing flare that would make the devil himself crap his pants immediately changed his attitude, “Yes please continue Sra. Sayuri.”

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

hello everyone i was thinking of joining this group once my training is over is that ok? Kazi got destroyed by Gekido so im moving the RP story with Haseo on Earth onward

Post by Kuro_San (1,344 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@haseo_yashimora: Kazi didnt got destroyed by Gekido, at least not in Reboot-verse, here neither Kazi or Gekido existed to start with

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@haseo_yashimora: Kuma just explained it to you. I don't really remember Gekido ever really crossing Kazi but whatever. This is the Reboot-Universe, Kazi etc. never existed, ever! :P Anyway, I'm not this team's leader so I can't say anything on whether you can join, this team is pretty much on hold right now since Superevil225 is taking a break from RP'ing. But we don't even know if you'll pass your training so I wouldn't get my hopes up too high and start all this pre-planning. Use your time to focus on YOUR training, forget the RPG forum, it's not important to you right now, but your training is. That's my advice.

ND

@haseo_yashimora: Same opinion as ND

@Kuro_San said:

@haseo_yashimora: Kazi didnt got destroyed by Gekido, at least not in Reboot-verse, here neither Kazi or Gekido existed to start with

oh, well im trying to bring it back anyway ;)@Newdeath said:

@haseo_yashimora: Kuma just explained it to you. I don't really remember Gekido ever really crossing Kazi but whatever. This is the Reboot-Universe, Kazi etc. never existed, ever! :P Anyway, I'm not this team's leader so I can't say anything on whether you can join, this team is pretty much on hold right now since Superevil225 is taking a break from RP'ing. But we don't even know if you'll pass your training so I wouldn't get my hopes up too high and start all this pre-planning. Use your time to focus on YOUR training, forget the RPG forum, it's not important to you right now, but your training is. That's my advice.

ND

ok ;)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: (Sorry, I forgot about this -dies-)

"Well..." Harumi thought for a moment. "It's not exactly that we need you, but more like we want you. We could you a never dying support network, and considering forces such as NewDeath, it isn't unlikely you might need some comrades, as we might need as much help as we can get. As well, Raseri can't be in two places at once. If he's busy fighting some demonspawn who's going to handle a bombastic rodeo show down the road. Of course, if you still aren't convinced joining us will do any good for you personally, that is fine with me. But remember Ebisu will always lend a hand to those who are worthy. I see you as one who is worthy."

@haseo_yashimora:

I dont recommend you to re-start Kazi, we lack the players to open a new group, we barely have active players in Ebisu, and Mangetsu isnt a group, as we have three or four villains and they are more customer that team members. You're going to sub divided into smallers fractions. As is more than likely, as you like space-based teams with fleets and etc, that you wont fit on the reboot-verse as the technology is much less advanced than before the reboot, as your team will have a ridiculous ammount of resources in comparison to the other teams that are more street-level, or worlwide organizations

@Kuro_San: Not to mention we don't even know if he'll make it through Sonata's training.

ND

@Kuro_San said:

@haseo_yashimora:

I dont recommend you to re-start Kazi, we lack the players to open a new group, we barely have active players in Ebisu, and Mangetsu isnt a group, as we have three or four villains and they are more customer that team members. You're going to sub divided into smallers fractions. As is more than likely, as you like space-based teams with fleets and etc, that you wont fit on the reboot-verse as the technology is much less advanced than before the reboot, as your team will have a ridiculous ammount of resources in comparison to the other teams that are more street-level, or worlwide organizations

oh, ok well i wont start a group any time soon anyway and when i do(witch is a while from now) it will be like http://www.animevice.com/undertaker/22-2079/ @Newdeath said:

@Kuro_San: Not to mention we don't even know if he'll make it through Sonata's training.

ND

um so you thinking ill fail -_-........... ill never give up, don't you stop thinking a simple training exercise will stop me!

@Newdeath: Quoting the inmortal opening tune for TMNT "That's a fact Jack"

@haseo_yashimora: No I didn't say that. But if you're concentrating on the forums more and your training less, I don't know if you'll succeed or not.

@Kuro_San: Indeed.

ND

Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@haseo_yashimora: Good that's the spirit.:)

@Superevil225: If I may ask, what'll become of Ebisu now that Harumi's going to die and Emerald isn't really around?

ND

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel