Ebisu

Topic started by Ebisu on May 25, 2011. Last post by kashif1 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Asune: Ikr? XD

Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Raseri sighed as Callis explained that he didn't want anyone to worry. And before the Knight fell into unconsciousness, Raseri replied, "Callis your nobility and ideologies are sometimes pretty stupid", the Nordic Tiger shook his head, "When you joined this team, you gave everyone the right and responsibility of worrying about your safety. Don't you think they deserve to know what's going on? Your intentions might mean well but you should tell them what's going on before it's too late, otherwise it'll eat you up inside".

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,754 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Raseri: Please keep this a secret from the others, at least until I'm ready to tell them. I think I'll be okay for a week or so until my departure, I'll talk to all of them later. Callis managed to stand up, as his wounds got closed up once the seizures stopped. He would withstand this issue in silence until the last moment. Unluckly the Beast Knight didnt knew the troubles a certain french gentleman could cause in the future to Ebisu, and to the sole keeper of his secret

(OOC, since Emerald posted I'll make this a prequel to A New Shadow is Cast)

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Sighing, Raseri reluctantly agreed to his friend's wishes. "Alright. But I'll be watching you. You never know what can happen. Wouldn't want you disappearing prematurely", Raseri said, voicing his desire to keep his teammate around for as long as possible.

(Alright)

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,864 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Outside the collection of heroes organization known as Ebisu stood the Last Gunslinger, Crow Cementerio, wearing his usally cowboy-like attire expect for bandages that were wrapped around both arms up to his elbows; the result of his recent training the gunslinger now had burns all up his arms. Crow kept a small smile on his face as he looked at the building where apparently some of the words greatest heroes were located, next to him was his girlfriend and partner Toni wearing a black and white stripped witch's hat a plaid skirt and a jacket over a t-shirt. The Rail-gun was at Ebisu HQ because he had recently received an invitation to join the secret group of heroes from the leader of the group. Despite working with his partner Toni the gunslinger was never a fan of being a group but after recent events and encounters like villains Newdeath and Zella had started to make him change his mind and maybe it was better to work with a team. Still the Last Gunslinger was weary of making this choice and though that a simple meeting wouldn’t hurt; “So this is Ebisu HQ I knew they were using a postal service for a front but this is definitely not the Avenger’s Mansion. This place looks more like a secret club house instead of a hero organization.” Crow laughed a little at his joked only to receive a punch in his heavily burned and bandaged arms from Toni, “OW! What the heck Toni what was that for?” The gunslinger’s girl just smile as she spoke calmly a hint of aggression in her voice, “It is not nice make fun of other people’s houses. Besides Crow are you sure you wanna do this I know they sent an invitation and all but are you sure you want to join.” Crow stood there for a minute thinking about, “Well I am not accepting anything yet but I been thinking if I am going to protect those that I care about then I need help.” Toni suddenly let go of Crow holding her hands in front and her and smile brightly, “Oh Crow-kun that is so romantic the lone wolf hero teams up to protect the girl he loves. Your love for me is helping your cross your boundaries and leave your comfort zone. It so grand its just like out a movie it shows me you and I are meant to be we will have the most roman...” Crow was suddenly walking away entering the heroic organization head quarters, “I don’t know what you are talking about back there but hurry up come on.” The hearts around Toni shattered as she pouted a little grabbing their bags and following Crow as she called after him, “Hey Crow-kun that is not nice I thought you would express your feelings for me!”

(OCC note: Yep I think it's time Crow joins Ebisu or at least appears there.)

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Harumi heard the babbling of a woman and a man, although she was unable to make out the voices. Quickly, she checked her thick geisha make-up in the mirror and fixed her luxurious green kimono. Gracefully, she glided down the stairs of the Ebisu HQ and postal service and awaited at the front desk. When Crow and Toni stepped inside, Harumi bowed slightly, in order to prevent her grandiose hairstyle from falling apart, and smiled to her guests. "Hello! Welcome to Ebisu Postal Service." She said in English, noting the foreigners. "My name is Sayuri, the owner. What can I do for you?"

@Superevil225: Crow began to look around the secret organization’s headquarters as Toni came in behind him still going on about love, “Amore why can’t you just give in to the love you have for me in your heart. Just admit that it is your love for me that is so warm it is melting your cold loner heart.” Crow sighs a little as he leaned against the front desk, “Will you stop going on about that love stuff Toni it is annoying. I’m not a loner I just don’t like to work in teams it’s bad enough that I have to work with you.” Toni pouted a little as Crow remarks; “Crow-kun that wasn’t very nice but it’s okay my love forgives all now kiss me my future husband.” The gunslinger was prepared for this and as his girl leaned in for a kiss he comically held up one of his bags to block the oncoming P.A.D. The gunslinger’s girlfriend comically began to spit and wipe her mouth pouting a little that Crow blocked another kiss as the Rail-gun looked around feeling like he was in the wrong place. Strange if this is supposed to be a super hero headquarters shouldn’t it be a bit more convincing. I really feel like I walked into the wrong place. Truth be told I’m still not entirely sold on joining a team yet but there is no harm and checking this place out. As Toni wipes her mouth and Crow looked around they were joined by a young woman in geisha make out and outfit bowing to them with a gentle smile. “Hello! Welcome to Ebisu Postal Service.” The young geisha said with a slight English accent to try and accommodate the two foreigners, “My name is Sayuri, the owner. What can I do for you?” Crow titled his head not believing what Sayuri just said; Postal Service? I guess they are seriously using that as a front or this is really a postal office. Toni quickly approached Sayuri cheerfully; “Wow you are so pretty I seen geishas in anime and comics but never one in real life, I’m Antonia Leone d’argeto.” Crow tipped his hat to Sayuri smiling as he bowed back slightly, ‘Hola senorita; I am Crow Cementerio.” The Last Gunslinger suddenly remembered the name Sayuri it was on his invation to join the super hero group. “Oh wait you said your name was Sayuri right? Well I got an invitation to join Ebisu from someone named Sayuri but I think there is a mix up I thought this was a secret hero organization.”

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Harumi smiled ever so politely as she listened to the two introduce themselves. "Oh, I assure you there is no mix up." Harumi explained, and motioned for Crow and Toni to follow her. They walked through the crowded halls filled with paperwork until they reached a large steel door, which Harumi pushed open revealing an average sized room complete with a kotatsu. "Please, sit down." Harumi motioned to the cushions around the table and poured a cup of tea for both herself and her guests. The room they had entered, though, was not like the rest of the building. Japanese weapons and tools that looked like they could only be used for torture adorned the walls. Luckily the torture tools seemed unused. To the side of the room was an elevator which would lead to the 'real' HQ. "This is a safe room, Cementerio-san. Your... companion is welcome to stay with you," She smiled and nodded to Toni. "But whatever is spoken in this room will not leave it."

Emerging from his room, Raseri was quick to shower and eat. Without a moment to spare, he headed for the training room. There the Nordic Tiger began training quite rigorously, with no intention of stopping soon. Improving his skills was quite important, he heavily relied on his hand to hand combat mastery more than his physical prowess in battle. However, there was a deeper reason for the intensity of his training at this particular moment. "Atah!", the sound of a thunderous punch striking against a large punching bag echoed in the room. Callis' recent condition has left Raseri even more determined than ever to protect his friends after realizing now that there is nothing he can do to save his very best friend, Callis. "If my mind was weaker, I'd question myself as the world's protector. I'd ask myself, how am I supposed to save the world if I can't even save a single person. But I'm bigger than that", a serious Raseri thought as he continued to work the punching bag with earth-shattering strikes.

His eyes started failing as he opened the door, his eyesight was so blurry that he couldnt see anything in front of him. His legs could barely mantain his weight and he was leaning against the wall, leaving a line of blood, pouring out of his injured shoulder. The sliding door to the main lobby of Ebisu HQ opened with a faint sound, and Callis walked with weak and shaky steps. The Beast Knight Vanishment was reaching it's end. Callis used any resources he could get to find a way to stop it, but he didnt found anything, the mages in this world were too secretive and didnt wanted to share any secret, and Callis was too good natured to try to torture them for the information. The Beast Knight left a trail of blood as he advanced in the main lobby, only to trip and fall over a table, sending it down alongisde with him, causing a massive ruckus as some paltes and cups were still over it. A puddle of blood surrounded Callis as he fainted. His wound covered body was the result of continue his mission even under this strange affection, as he suddenly losed track of his surroundings in each Vanishment fit, and got attacked by whoever he was fighting....

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Harumi heard Callis before she saw what was wrong. There was a large thud as he tumbled to the ground, and the gut feeling within Harumi screamed for her to see what was the matter. Gracefully, the geisha gathered her kimono and scuttled down the hallway as fast as her attire could carry her. "Callis?" She breathed as she saw the sorry state of her team member. He was bleeding out rapidly and seemed to have passed out. Was this how it would end for the knight? Harumi was vaguely aware of the situation, although nobody had really told her directly. She had her sources. Harumi picked up Callis' head and rested it in her lap, gently she touched his cheek. "Callis? Please, speak." She whispered, her face was deadly stern. "Raseri! I think we might need your help." Harumi called out to the Ebisu HQ. Harumi tore off the outer, heavier layer of her kimono (still clothed by the multiple slips and layers) and pressed it tight against Callis' wounds to prevent any more bleeding.

((OOC: Let's pretend Crow and this are happening at different times))

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Superevil225: The final punch that ended the training session smashed through the chest of a training dummy specifically made to endure great impact force. Panting a little, the fierce Nordic Tiger murmured as wiped the sweat off his forehead. "Now who's gonna replace Callis once he leaves?", Raseri asked himself. Not even thinking of Crow as a potential member at the moment, Raseri left the training room, a little sweat from the rather intense training session. His muscles were a little sore but it was nothing he couldn't shake off. Suddenly, Raseri heard Harumi calling for his help. "Yes?", he replied, walking into the living room as he wiped his face of the sweat. Then he spotted Callis, unconscious with Harumi. "Yeah.. I know", the Son of Thunder said, nodding his head. Approaching Callis, Raseri placed his hand over his forehead. "I can heal the physical ones but I can't stop his disappearance", Raseri thought as he healed his friend with some Fist of Life powers.

@Superevil225: @Raseri: (OOC: Okay)

Callis regained conciousness after being partially cured by Raseri, most of his wounds were lamost fully healed, leaving only bruises and scars over his skin, one specially noticeable crossing his nose from cheek to cheek, right unnder his eyes. Some of the wounds remained opened, as there was some interference over Raseri's power created by the Vanishing process, almost as if those wounds could only be cured from the other side. The Beast Knight was lying on the ground with Raseri and Harumi besides him. Callis realized that his secret was now in the open. I think I have something to explain to you Messa Sayuri, The Knight spoke with wavering voice, as if each word hurted him, as his breathing did.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Raseri:

Harumi glanced up at Raseri and smiled faintly. She was glad for his help, but knew it would only ease his pain before his disappearance. The geisha touched her lips to Callis's forehead and softly caressed his cheek. She could feel her eyes grown misty but refused to cry when she needed to be so strong. "You don't have to explain anything, Callis." Harumi said sweetly. "Don't strain yourself too much." Harumi still gently touched the knight's face and smiled faintly, but she worked her fingers around Raseri's hand as if to comfort herself.

@Superevil225: @Raseri:

For a moment, as Harumi kissed him, the Ebisu Knight got calmed down, but that didnt lasted. Callis breathing got irregular as he started to convulse, another Vanishment fit, much worse than any before. The Beast Knight grunted in pain as patches of his body started to get transparent. His body was shaking without any control as the jolts of pain crossed his body. Most of the wounds that were barely healed by Raseri re-opened with a burst, gushing out blood in all direction, and splattering it over Harumi and Raseri, Callis fainted again, growing weaker and weaker after this last fit, that ended as suddenly as it started

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Superevil225: He didn't want this to happen. Nobody in Ebisu wanted this to happen but for some reason, Callis is set to disappear and leave those who have cared and fought beside him. It isn't the Knight's choice however, his innocence and polite spirit refrained him from seeking out help from other mages who were unfairly secretive. While his powers did manage to heal Callis' physical wounds, the disappearance wasn't even affected. Raseri held a somewhat stern but composed facial expression, this was a serious situation. He didn't want to smile or to cry, he wanted to put a stop to this.. but he couldn't. "Maybe.. if I sacrifice my life by unlocking the secrets of the Fist of Life.. maybe then I'll be able to cure him from this disappearance", but alas Odin would have none of it and Raseri soon realized that. Harumi's fingers soon came in contact with Raseri's hand. The Nordic Tiger barely noticed, he was too focused on Callis. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, the Knight's wounds reopened and he spurted blood all over the place and on both Raseri and Harumi. "I'm gonna miss you man", Raseri said, smiling as a single tear raced down his face right before Callis slipped into unconsciousness. Putting his hand over his teammate's forehead, Raseri used a good deal of his healing powers to heal all of the physical wounds. "...I'm sorry I couldn't do much", Raseri said, speaking to Callis' unconscious body.

@Raseri: @Kuma_From_Argentina: It would do no good for both Raseri and Harumi to worry about how little they could do for the Beast Knight. Harumi needed to be strong to help her team through this. It was her job as the leader. She trusted her team was strong, but the leader... the leader has to be the hand that wields the sword. The strength of the sword is key, the hand that swings it is equally as important. Harumi squeezed Raseri's hand tightly as she fought off tears. "Stay with me Callis. Stay with us." Harumi pleaded, although she expected him not to respond. She pressed her hand to Callis' forehead and stroked his hair. "If you can hear us... stay."

@Superevil225: @Kuma_From_Argentina: Harumi's sorrow was evident, but so was Raseri's. However, after that one single tear, Raseri was quick to hold himself like he usually does. After all, Callis wasn't dying, he was simply disappearing. But it was still a moment of sorrow. "Harumi...", Raseri said as Ebisu's leader held his hand tightly with tears streaming down her face. "What do we tell the others?".

@Superevil225: @Raseri:

Callis heared Harumis voice, and regained conciousness thank to her and to Raseri healing. His breathing was regular, and for a moment he wasnt in pain. The Beast Knight was still weak, but he tried to sit down. He moved his hands towards the floor and pushed but his arms were so debilitated that when he put some weight on them he didnt managed to get up. Lying in the floor, and seeing how sad they were for his sake, even in this horrible situation Callis was happy, as for the first time in his life, since the death of his grandfather, somebody was caring for him. The Knight eyes started dripping tears, half from sadness and half from joy. T-thank you Raseri, thank you Harumi, but even if I fight it, I can stop the vanishment. Callis coughed, seemingly even speaking put a lot of strain in his body, But even if I vanish I'll be happy, happy of getting to this world, happy of meeting you and letting me be your friend. Callis body convulsed for a moment, but out of sheer power of will, as he gritted his teeth, he managed tense up his body and stop convulsing. The Knight grunted in pain but managed to stay concious as the Vanishment started, this time was the last. The feet of Callis shined with a bright blue light as the turned into specks of light. His body losed substance, while he tried his best to smile. I promise I'll return, even if it takes me a hundred years I'll return to this world. Callis cried, but tried to keep smiling. With the remaining of his strenght the Beast Knight lifted his hand and cleaned the tears from Harumi's cheek, Don't cry Harumi, I'll be back, I'll be b....his last line got interrupted when the vanishment reached his head, and then only blue speck of light floated around them, the only physical remains of Callis in this world, but what he did, even for the short ammount of time he was here, was what mattered, the lives he saved, the battles he waged, the feelings he had. This isnt a "goodbye" for Callis, only a "see you later"

@Raseri: @Superevil225: @Kuma_From_Argentina: (OCC: That was the saddest thing I ever read it was hard for me to finish because I almost started crying.)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel